Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:30:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum !!! The Classic Crypto Currency !! We need to know !!  (Read 82 times)
cryptorampage (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:54:00 PM

Since the new "merit point" implemented in this forum and i have almost zero ( Grin)  , i have decided to make some quality post with some of my research and findings , May be the new peoples like me are interested in this. I hope i will get more suggestion from my seniors.

I am just posting my thoughts and views about it . With i have also some questions.

First question what is Ethereum , how it was started ?

I read the man behind Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto , It was started in 2008 . You can say Ethereum is the  fiercest rival of Bitcoin.  The initial release of Ethereum is about 3 years ago from now in 2015 . Ethereum provides a decentralized Turing-complete virtual machine. Wow . As per i came to know it was initiated by DAO(l decentralized autonomous organization) project. But the interesting thing was in 2016 DAO project was collapsed and Ethereum is divided into two separate block chain.
1.Ethereum (ETH)
2.Ethereum Classic (ETC)

The another interesting part is - it was initiated by Microsoft and Intel , they both compiled to became fiercest rival of Bitcoin. So , Ethereum is not just a currency . It is also a block chain platform.

Vitalik Buterin who is co-founder of Ethereum named it very interestingly. He found the name from the word "Ether" which is a scientific term of Null space  technically it is a hypothetical invisible medium that permeates the universe and allows light to travel. Is not this interesting ?

I am happy to receive any kind of comments. I don't know how to do constructive post but anyway , i tried it. It will help the newbees in this arena. If you know special thing about ethereum please answer below.
Thank you .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: