Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The oldest lending platforms? Anyone know this...  (Read 97 times)
4cats2 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:14:37 PM

Hi all, my friend and I decided we would explore to find the oldest lending platforms that have been online (not peer-to peer lending, but lending like bitconnect was or davorcoin is). But looking on google we find no such list, so we foun a forum (this one yeeeahhh  Wink    to check if someone knows where to find a list like this.

We know the risk of lending, regardless we wante to run an experiemtn just for fun, but to do this we need to know the oldest ones and avoid any that came out the last 3 months....

We just know davorcoin and they are not all that old, maybe 1 year I read, but no idea really.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rampage101

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:19:34 PM

Hi all, my friend and I decided we would explore to find the oldest lending platforms that have been online (not peer-to peer lending, but lending like bitconnect was or davorcoin is). But looking on google we find no such list, so we foun a forum (this one yeeeahhh  Wink    to check if someone knows where to find a list like this.

We know the risk of lending, regardless we wante to run an experiemtn just for fun, but to do this we need to know the oldest ones and avoid any that came out the last 3 months....

We just know davorcoin and they are not all that old, maybe 1 year I read, but no idea really.

Thanks.
I do not know the old credit platforms. But there is a Credits project, which has a similar idea to create a decentralized platform based on Blockchain. By the way, this project recently successfully collected on its PreICO HardCap 3mln $ and is preparing for ICO, which will begin on February 1. Perhaps this project will be useful for you.

4cats2 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:46:27 PM

Thanks, I don´t think this would be usefull. Actually what we wanted to do was keep all of the older lending platforms (apparently there are not that many older than 6 months) and keep track of all of the new ones in a file, and after 12 months - 24 months see how many of the older ones are still running compared to the new ones percentage wise. The reason we are doing this is we both disagree on something; my opinion is the older ones are safer and will not take everyones money in the next 12-24 months, while he claims the newer ones will more likely last longer before they take everyones money. It´s a silly bet between us we have, but we can´t get started without finding all of the older platforms.   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: