Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:06:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the video on an ICO webpage impact your investment decision?  (Read 127 times)
jim_crypto

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

I would say that the video 100% does impact your decision, it inspires confidence & gives a snapshot of the product. It can also if produced poorly create a negative impact for the potential ICO.

If you are looking at your next ICO to participate in, then look no further than “Hero“. Their mission is to make credit more readily available & affordable for the unbanked in Sth East Asia. Read their whit paper, this is going to be HUGE !!!

The main sale starts on 1st Feb2018, use the below link for 10% free tokens.

https://membership.herotoken.io/r/vGLPMd35xRk

Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

Videos are always helping to spreading the word. I like videos and reviews i spent much time on youtube.
Quality videos are really helping to understand details.

Well but sometimes videos about cryptocurrency should have more words in their video rather than just a person speaking. More of an invformative video that is moving and not some people filming themselves doing cryptocurrency things. I've seen some videos that are very informative but has too many links on the video and some are very short but most of the information you know is already there.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: