Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get free merit  (Read 2040 times)
cho99 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:33:24 PM
Merited by DIA7 (50), Dahman El_Harrachi (1)

Everyone now in the forum specially low ranked users has only one target : how can I get free merit points , I have the solution for you :
1- improve your writing style
2- try to read posts before relying so you don't repeat something already said
3- improve your English or just stay in your local board
4- try to avoid participating in signature campaigns because this is the big issue in this forum and the reason of the low quality posts nowadays
If you're here to make money then there is millions of opportunities and ideas in this forum that should help you , not only signature campaigns .
Anyway I advice you to forget about getting something free here , every thing has a price , even this post has a price , his price is my time .  Wink

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:39:50 PM

I agree to all your points buddy which is mainly about increasing the quality of the posts you make and that was the whole point of the new merit system. But the 4th point you made will be quite difficult to follow for many people here because the sad reality is I have seen many here who just have signed up on the forum to rank up as jr. Member and above, join a signature campaign and start to earn money. Many people just think this forum was made to just earn money through signature campaigns, that's what I have observed here maybe I'm wrong.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

Not all of us are desperate to increase our merit count. I'd like to try to influence people into using their point donations to improve post quality, and increase serious discussions. However, it looks as if most people see the merit system as a barrier to sig spamming, and hope to overcome this.

Of course I will,be flattered and encouraged by Merit points awards, but my sig allowance at the moment is sufficient to allow me to post a few domain names for sale, and I have no intention of spamming some service that I wouldn't use just to scratch a bit of extra cash.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
gopaljiverma

Activity: 93
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:01:47 PM

It would have been better if you made the heading like how to get merit. Writing it as free merit gives a thought of possibility for paid merit as well.

I am sure that having good English helps you write constructive posts but this is not the compulsory requirement for a quality post. The intentions and attitude of the member should also be considered.
cho99 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:22:34 PM

It would have been better if you made the heading like how to get merit. Writing it as free merit gives a thought of possibility for paid merit as well.

I am sure that having good English helps you write constructive posts but this is not the compulsory requirement for a quality post. The intentions and attitude of the member should also be considered.

I just used the word free only to get more attention for the topic because I know that this could be an attraction , the message that I'm trying to send is there are a lot of opportunities in the forum to get money easier than trying to be enrolled in signature campaign , when I joined this forum my intention was to get information and get more closer to the cryptocurrencies world but when I understood the purpose of this forum I tried to share my knowledge and my opinion also with others .

cho99 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:38:16 PM

I agree to all your points buddy which is mainly about increasing the quality of the posts you make and that was the whole point of the new merit system. But the 4th point you made will be quite difficult to follow for many people here because the sad reality is I have seen many here who just have signed up on the forum to rank up as jr. Member and above, join a signature campaign and start to earn money. Many people just think this forum was made to just earn money through signature campaigns, that's what I have observed here maybe I'm wrong.
those people who thought that this forum was created to only earn money are totally wrong and should find better idea to get money , why not just try mining or trading coins in cryptocurrency market , they could get much profit , buy the way what they should do with this few dollars collected every week , for me the amount can't even cover my beers cost every week , sad story yeah I know this amount could mean a lot for somebody's around the world but as I said they could do better

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:51:28 AM

I guess this isn't free,because there is no FOR SALE merits..anyway this is one good thread to push users to make usable advices in regards to the questions that others needed to know,and improve the quality of this forum,as we seen most of the opinion put in every thread was been made for the sake of payments for their campaign,and most of the time are spamming or generics and the worst are those no connection at all.i think this is the time for us to help our community,besides we will be the one tha would benefits the outcome of this new rules..salute to theymos and all the staffs together with those DTs whos making all things to make this possible
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:56:31 AM

Why do I have a feeling that this is just a thread used as an excuse for merit farming? Roll Eyes

nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:02:44 AM

Perhaps the requirements for signature activities are not very high and the benefits are stable!
What about this rookie?

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
dipan30343456

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:08:05 AM

I think I should seriously improve my English. I should improve the place!
iphmp159

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:19:00 AM

Yeah, nothing special and more than 50 merit by DIA7
It has been reported there
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2823221.0
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:14:06 AM

It seems that you're showing how to earn free merit by start new thread and explain about merit things ( current hot topic ) so you have excuse for your HERO account to give your smaller rank member , 50 merit

Genius  Grin
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:52:19 AM

4- try to avoid participating in signature campaigns because this is the big issue in this forum and the reason of the low quality posts nowadays
I agree with this. Signature campaign is the big issue
But in my opinion, we can join signature campaign,but do it naturally... And remember to stay learning and reading in this forum or everywhere to upgrade our knowledge because this is one of keys to make a good quality post

Anyway I advice you to forget about getting something free here , every thing has a price , even this post has a price , his price is my time .  Wink

And... Time is the most valuable thing ever Grin

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

Everyone now in the forum specially low ranked users has only one target : how can I get free merit points , I have the solution for you :
If you're here to make money then there is millions of opportunities and ideas in this forum that should help you , not only signature campaigns .

We already got so many topics related to this.But still some people like you are making thread like this again & again.I really fed up with you people.Please stop posting about how to get merits and all this.Not everyone is interested to see how to make quality posts and increase merits.

BTW, you just got 50 merits for this topic.I can't believe a Hero member gived you more than half of his sMerits.I have a doubt on this, maybe it's your alt.

Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:10:04 AM
Merited by DU18 (2)

I don't agree.I saw many DT members and highly rank people's of this forum joining signature campaign and earning bucks.If your post quality is more than good you can join any signature campaign without fear.

absolutely, I also think the same.
Anyway I advice you to forget about getting something free here , every thing has a price , even this post has a price , his price is my time .  Wink

If I were you, I would post this for getting some merits what's you have got already from Hero member.(50 Huh)
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:34:05 AM

Thank you so much for this tip mate!  But I have one question  and please  answer me.  Can a newbie can still receive merit Or it is only for Junior Member and above?
tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:34:51 AM

I don't agree.I saw many DT members and highly rank people's of this forum joining signature campaign and earning bucks.If your post quality is more than good you can join any signature campaign without fear.
~
[/quote]
Of course, the merit system is unfair with its original rules. There are lots of low-qualitied Members, Full Members, Senior Member, Heroes, and Legendaries whom simply ranked at their current levels by old system of the forum. We can judge them about anything in the past anymore. All of them passed the ranking system before merit system launched. Ok? We have to accept the fact that now they are high-class in the forum.

As a result of that, I think Junior members should be allowed to join campaigns, including signature, bounty, airdrop, in the forum. They deserved and should have a right for those ones.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:34:56 AM

Can a newbie can still receive merit
Yes.

tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:38:12 AM

~
Of course, the merit system is unfair with its original rules. There are lots of low-qualitied Members, Full Members, Senior Member, Heroes, and Legendaries whom simply ranked at their current levels by old system of the forum. We can not judge them about anything in the past anymore. All of them passed the ranking system before merit system launched. Ok? We have to accept the fact that now they are high-class in the forum.

As a result of that, I think Junior members should be allowed to join campaigns, including signature, bounty, airdrop, in the forum. They deserved and should have a right for those ones.
[/quote]
Stegobit

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

Agree. It is unfair for people who joined this forum before merit system was introduced. Grandfather rule must be applied as it does in almost all legal systems.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: