Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:08:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get free merit  (Read 2030 times)
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:16:29 AM

Everyone now in the forum specially low ranked users has only one target : how can I get free merit points , I have the solution for you :
1- improve your writing style
2- try to read posts before relying so you don't repeat something already said
3- improve your English or just stay in your local board
4- try to avoid participating in signature campaigns because this is the big issue in this forum and the reason of the low quality posts nowadays
If you're here to make money then there is millions of opportunities and ideas in this forum that should help you , not only signature campaigns .
Anyway I advice you to forget about getting something free here , every thing has a price , even this post has a price , his price is my time .  Wink

Thank you so much for this tip mate!  But I have one question  and please  answer me.  Can a newbie can still receive merit Or it is only for Junior Member and above?

Yes a newbie can still receive merit in order for him to rank up but he can't send merit as newbie and junior member don't have sendable merit. I hope that answer your question.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sohel436290

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:18:31 PM

Why do I have a feeling that this is just a thread used as an excuse for merit farming? Roll Eyes

I also feel that recently. Actually, I think merit farming is going straightly and there is anyone to see it. maybe still now multiple users are available there improving Own ID with merit farming. The merit system is too much difficult to get the merit for a new member.
AltheaHeart14

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:23:52 AM

There is no such things as free merit, I think you will be merited if you have a quality post, which is the main reason why bitcoin has a merit system. This merit system encourage us to improved ourselves' our writting style and our english.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:52:45 AM
Merited by Blue2012 (3), chineseprancing (2), Protected101 (1)

All the smerit of one account is for free but it would gives to those account who are clearly make constructive post which contributed alot to the community of this forum. Also dont beg for the merit its shows you are greedy person wants merit for your goods and not the forum. This system was created for the sake of entire forum, yes its hard to get merit but you should need to work for it, should put a lot of efforts to post good quality and not for the sake of your salary in signature campaign or bounties.
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:31:45 AM

Why do I have a feeling that this is just a thread used as an excuse for merit farming? Roll Eyes

Shhh, it suppose to be a secret. How is he/she suppose to get merits?
etherflip
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:03:10 AM

Why do I feel your post is using a different font just as an excuse for merit farming?

cajuelan

Activity: 197

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:20:44 AM

Thank you, I'm still learning to write a good quality comment to improve and level up my positions..

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
sunkat

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:23:16 AM

I dont think that the fourth recommendation make sense. Users can definitely join signature campaigns and write constructive, high-qualities posts as same as on different topics/ campaigns/ bounties. Right?

I also notice that your topic got 50 sMerits from someone. That's really strange. Your topic is good, but not good or high-qualitied enough which deserved to get 50 sMerits from only one user.

Some signature campaigns now require at least full member to join. Say goodbye to low quality, spam post, easy earn money through signature. Merit system force BTT members invest more time and brain into their post and hope this post will receive some merit.

HYDAX GRID TRADING ⎈ BOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ OTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ Listing ⎈ Affiliate

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:03:22 AM

It is clear that merit is not for sale. It is just an systematic procedure to make yourself highly valued from other users. As Op mentioned you need not pay something, just make yourself knowledgeable about the cryptocurrencies and the way of expressing will get the best merit points.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:11:06 AM

Why do I feel your post is using a different font just as an excuse for merit farming?
I don't understand why I would need merit. Do you think that my ego needs to be stroked so much that I would have to send merit from alt accounts just to increase the amount? Ptch.

I would just send it to my alt, aTriz. That account has more need for merit. Wink
/s

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:15:37 AM

Everyone now in the forum specially low ranked users has only one target : how can I get free merit points , I have the solution for you :
1- improve your writing style
2- try to read posts before relying so you don't repeat something already said
3- improve your English or just stay in your local board
4- try to avoid participating in signature campaigns because this is the big issue in this forum and the reason of the low quality posts nowadays
If you're here to make money then there is millions of opportunities and ideas in this forum that should help you , not only signature campaigns .
Anyway I advice you to forget about getting something free here , every thing has a price , even this post has a price , his price is my time .  Wink

alt from DIARoll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
fukingnutz

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:38:08 AM

I don't agree.I saw many DT members and highly rank people's of this forum joining signature campaign and earning bucks.If your post quality is more than good you can join any signature campaign without fear.
~
Of course, the merit system is unfair with its original rules. There are lots of low-qualitied Members, Full Members, Senior Member, Heroes, and Legendaries whom simply ranked at their current levels by old system of the forum. We can not judge them about anything in the past anymore. All of them passed the ranking system before merit system launched. Ok? We have to accept the fact that now they are high-class in the forum.

As a result of that, I think Junior members should be allowed to join campaigns, including signature, bounty, airdrop, in the forum. They deserved and should have a right for those ones.
[/quote]

Agreed that the new merit system favours the existing members with no basis of validation.  Be that as it may, any new meta (see what I did there  Wink) always needs time for a correction.
Gusbaaa

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:07:53 AM

I guess this is not free, because there is no benefit of SALE. There are many good threads that encourage users to make helpful suggestions about questions others need to know, and improve the quality of this forum, as we see most of the opinions put into each thread have been created for payment for their campaigns. Maybe the requirements for signature activity are not too high and the benefits stable!
What about this rookie?
diatamariono

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:49:59 AM

As far as I know, we just need to improve how our posts can benefit other members and have a good or new education or information.
And I am also aware that there are still many things that I need to improve upon.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:00:51 AM

In my opinion there is no free merit unless they reward us for being good  posting in forum.We should learn how to make a constructive post and better grammar in english to make others give merit to us.Merit system is a big challenge for those are hard in english but as long we can try what we want to achieve in bitcoin we need to learn more.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3054

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

I also notice that your topic got 50 sMerits from someone. That's really strange. Your topic is good, but not good or high-qualitied enough which deserved to get 50 sMerits from only one user.

The user that sent the merit is in the same time zone as the user that received it too.... they probably know each other in real life.

No reason for damnation - some DT members are doing the same thing to each other.

We need to allow TIME for the merit system to sort itself out.  Those that hand out massive amounts of merit will soon run out, unless they are a source.  In which case, Theymos will notice it and remove them as a source.

The nice thing about the merit system is that (unlike trust) every transaction is public.  We can see that user A sent user B a ton of merits for all time.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:41:24 AM

We can see that user A sent user B a ton of merits for all time.  Smiley
If by "all time" you mean 120 days, then sure. Wink

(I'm referring to the cap that you can find on the merit history page)

goigiacmove

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

The user that sent the merit is in the same time zone as the user that received it too.... they probably know each other in real life.

No reason for damnation - some DT members are doing the same thing to each other.

We need to allow TIME for the merit system to sort itself out.  Those that hand out massive amounts of merit will soon run out, unless they are a source.  In which case, Theymos will notice it and remove them as a source.

The nice thing about the merit system is that (unlike trust) every transaction is public.  We can see that user A sent user B a ton of merits for all time.  Smiley

Seriously, they wont have tons of merits to exchanging each other. The problem is with temporary rules of merit system, we can not do anything to punish those ones, which will lead to deteriorating believe on positive impacts of merit system.
I think Theymos will release new rules for merit system in the coming weeks to control them.
rin992014

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:33:57 PM

I thank you for your contributions. It was very helpful to me but the fourth thing I did not understand. Since I'm a rookie?
CryptoICOAlert

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:07:19 AM

Thanks you for shared such good points for how to get merit.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: