Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 01:12:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My 1st Eth rig!  (Read 176 times)
obay (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:19:24 PM

On my way to be a millionaire! 46mh/s is amazing!

I've had a problem with my Biostar b250gt3 board today but otherwise, it works fine, and mining at 46mh/s. I know it's not the 'best' setup but I think it's worth it for the $11/day it'll bring in hopefully.

https://youtu.be/QylyRTzR0Cg
Titus pollo

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:50:00 PM

Nice one mate
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:54:14 PM

thats a good start. You can use the mining profits to buy into ICO or other altcoins. U need to research in more detailed what you want to invest in. Then each month the mining profits can be plowed back into an altcoin which u viewed as having a bright future.

in this way, if the altcoin you chose does well .. you will also be able to earn multiples from mining as well as from a trading market.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

I've had a problem with my Biostar b250gt3 board today but otherwise, it works fine, and mining at 46mh/s. I know it's not the 'best' setup but I think it's worth it for the $11/day it'll bring in hopefully.

That really nice mate. How many cards you have added to your rig as of now. I see that recently Ethreum's difficulty has been increased double from one month of time. You can choose the Equihash or Cryptonight also as option.
I am not which pool you are using? If you are doing simple mining swap your work to Nicehash. You will get the higher reward than you are getting as of now with the cards you have.

If you have 10 cards rig, You will be able to take around 28 to 30 USD per day easily. This is including electricity consumption.

However congrats, Have my suggestion in future atleast.
arlinf

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:18:08 PM

Where are you mining eth ? $11 off of 46 MH/ sec seems really good.
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:19:54 PM

Good luck dude I hope you become a millionaire as soon as possible, even though you need to update the rig to get a better one in time, as with all the E bills and everything you are going to have to
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

Looks nice, just don´t trust you future fortune to ethereum because it is supposed to fork soon and become a PoS coin, therefore the earnings will be very limited mining other alts.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:35:03 PM

Congrats on your 1st rig. Do you mind sharing your set up and costs?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

JumboCactuar

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:40:45 PM

Is it worth it though for $11 a day?
Less if you take off electricity costs
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:46:34 PM

At that rate that is good investment,if it is going to be long term, but I question the rationale to be investing into Ethereum mining now, when the team is switching soon to POS, though you can migrate to mining other tokens

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:02:22 PM

The harder it is to get the card, I check the current price the price has gone up more than 100%.

BTW, this thread should be discussed here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=14.0

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
d_crypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:03:29 PM

Congrats bud... Good work on that rig Wink
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:11:04 PM

First i want to congratulate you, because first steps are always hardest. 46mh/s is not so low, you need to start from somewhere right? So i guess you are on your way of getting rich Cheesy . Just plan it smart and one day you will have even bigger rig for mining.
46 mh/s that is about two graphic cards right? How much you have and which tip, if its not a secret? Also i am interested in which pool and miner you are using at the moment? Maybe i would like to join too. I would have to think and calculate everything fist, and see if it would be profitable for me to do some mining on my PC.
Also why chose ETH?... not that its bad coin tho. Have you think of mining some other lower worth altcoin? Maybe it would be a bigger risk but also bigger gain?
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:41:10 PM

11$ per day is good but how much do you pay for electricity?

i suggest you to invest all your earning in alts because they have more potential to grow.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:53:50 PM

i suggest you to invest all your earning in alts because they have more potential to grow.

Yes investing into altcoins as well as new ICO's with promising future will be a good investment as even i am planning for same i will get my rig with 4 cards up and running by next week and mining ethreum is the most profitable thing at this moment and investing those profits into altcoins will be the best thing anyone can ever do.

Am I spamming? Report me!
stretcharmstrong

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

$11 a day leaves a hell of a lot for the coin to do itself in terms of rising in value.
obay (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:16:22 AM

First i want to congratulate you, because first steps are always hardest. 46mh/s is not so low, you need to start from somewhere right? So i guess you are on your way of getting rich Cheesy . Just plan it smart and one day you will have even bigger rig for mining.
46 mh/s that is about two graphic cards right? How much you have and which tip, if its not a secret? Also i am interested in which pool and miner you are using at the moment? Maybe i would like to join too. I would have to think and calculate everything fist, and see if it would be profitable for me to do some mining on my PC.
Also why chose ETH?... not that its bad coin tho. Have you think of mining some other lower worth altcoin? Maybe it would be a bigger risk but also bigger gain?

I've always wanted ETH in my wallet for some reason! so just picked it.

I've got 3 1050ti's the actual miner pool lies a bit on "estimate" currently within 24 hours I'm at $8.67, which is still fine I think not too bad.

I do not understand what about the tip bit but I explain it all in the video on the settings I have used to get approx 15-15.5mh/s /card.

I am thinking if it's worth it to pick up another card from Amazon and plug it in just get to a touch bit more out of it while I have a good supply of cards. + I mean why not? It'll still be decent.

I'd need another riser though! But all good.

Should've picked them up on the same day the 4th one, purely because it's now gone up to £150/card! Sad
obay (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:20:50 AM

I pay 15.94p/kw this box is running at 375w currently, so 1000 / 15.94p = $0.01594 * 375 = 5.97p/day in electric cost. (if I'm correct.) although more then likely not. If anyone give me some clarity would be good!
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

I've always wanted ETH in my wallet for some reason! so just picked it.

I've got 3 1050ti's the actual miner pool lies a bit on "estimate" currently within 24 hours I'm at $8.67, which is still fine I think not too bad.

I do not understand what about the tip bit but I explain it all in the video on the settings I have used to get approx 15-15.5mh/s /card.

I am thinking if it's worth it to pick up another card from Amazon and plug it in just get to a touch bit more out of it while I have a good supply of cards. + I mean why not? It'll still be decent.

I'd need another riser though! But all good.

Should've picked them up on the same day the 4th one, purely because it's now gone up to £150/card! Sad
That is good rig you got there, 3 GPUs and 4th on the way, you will make some decent money from them. Also $8.67 a day is not bad at all, that is around $260 a month. Plus you will earn even more from fluctuation of price if you decide to hold some part of your earned coins. Not sure how much you pay for electricity, but i guess you have calculated that too. Either way you would not do mining if it was not profitable for you.
About that "tip" , that was mistake. Wanted to say "type" (like type of graphic card) and accidentally i wrote "tip" .

Wish you best of luck in the future.
d_crypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:37:12 PM

How much a decent rig would cost to build from scratch?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: