Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:52:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: @Friedcat: A forgotten promise?  (Read 11714 times)
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2013, 03:09:17 PM

some people just shouldnt be allowed to buy mining equipment... if you dont understand how it works... keep sitting on the sidelines please...   ASICMINER  delivers in a timely manner,  and the products do what they say they will do....   dont get mad because you think you overpaid for something.... you had the option of not buying it.... no one held a gun to you and made you purchase did they?
You clearly STILL can't read. Its nothing to do with the prices, its the upgrades which were sold as part of the original sales, have NOT been delivered.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GodHatesFigs

Activity: 557
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 03:35:18 PM

Surely this upgrade is owed to the poor soul you sold your order to, dogie.
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 03:35:57 PM

some people just shouldnt be allowed to buy mining equipment... if you dont understand how it works... keep sitting on the sidelines please...   ASICMINER  delivers in a timely manner,  and the products do what they say they will do....   dont get mad because you think you overpaid for something.... you had the option of not buying it.... no one held a gun to you and made you purchase did they?
You clearly STILL can't read. Its nothing to do with the prices, its the upgrades which were sold as part of the original sales, have NOT been delivered.
+1
seriously, if you don't get it, don't post.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2013, 04:01:05 PM

Surely this upgrade is owed to the poor soul you sold your order to, dogie.
1) I didn't sell my rights to the B1 upgrade, my B1 was sold as a 12.7GH blade.
2) I didn't sell new B2-B3+ blades, I sold used blades, not upgrade promises
3) What has that got to do with friedcat not (yet) honouring his terms of sale?

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 06:59:08 PM

Bump

quest

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 11:44:55 PM

Why is Friedcat not responding to this  Huh. Coupon for usb miners was fast.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 12:41:51 AM

Why is Friedcat not responding to this  Huh. Coupon for usb miners was fast.
As was shipping for new buyers of the new blades. Resellers already spamming them on ebay, old customers left in the dark.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 09:24:03 PM

Even BTCGuild's shop has the new blades before old customers. GG.

fractal02

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 10:18:11 PM

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 10:26:31 PM

He hung us out to dry

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 10:29:05 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2013, 05:21:55 PM by Xian01

Yeah, ASICMiner lost my business with the way these new blades have been handled. Have been trying to get a response from FC for over a week now to order 100GH/s and just gave up.

EDIT: Seems the AM crew is super busy and stock of new blades is limited. Received a response from FC, and will patiently wait for the situation to stabilize.
friedcat
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 848
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 04:22:21 PM

As stated before, the direct sales of old blades' price difference is not part of the compensation. And for new blades we only ship to resellers in most of the areas.

The new blades (as well as later products) turned out to be incompatible to the upgrading we mentioned, so what we could and would do is just distributing new products at very low or zero price to auction/earliest purchasers with the number based on the purchased amount and the whole network hashrate increase.

Rival

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 04:25:44 PM

Solved. The end.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 04:53:26 PM

As stated before, the direct sales of old blades' price difference is not part of the compensation. And for new blades we only ship to resellers in most of the areas.

Does this mean that old customers that have dealt with you directly in the past should now deal exclusively with resellers in our respective geographic regions ?

I understand you are an incredibly busy person, but, respectfully, I find it a bit rude when trying to purchase product with no response for over a week Sad
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 05:18:51 PM

As stated before, the direct sales of old blades' price difference is not part of the compensation.

Not sure what the quoted sentence means but the rest looks good. How do we go about actioning this? What about B1?

psjw4450

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 05:22:30 PM

I would like to know also as I had purchased a decent amount of blades.  

Thanks for brining this up dogie.  I had forgotten about it. 
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 05:29:59 PM

Why is Friedcat not responding to this  Huh. Coupon for usb miners was fast.
now that was funny...still waiting here, but they are being shipped today and getting a whole .03btc savings each
dogjunior

Activity: 407
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:54:50 PM

So what recourse do  buyers have if Friedcat does not follow thru on his promise? It seems that he can promise anything but real problem is getting him to deliver. I don't give much value to empty promises. People say they will boycott his products but then Friedcat drops prices and everyone jumps on board. I don't think the community can anything about his broken promises.
reactor

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 11:59:57 PM

So what recourse do  buyers have if Friedcat does not follow thru on his promise? It seems that he can promise anything but real problem is getting him to deliver. I don't give much value to empty promises. People say they will boycott his products but then Friedcat drops prices and everyone jumps on board. I don't think the community can anything about his broken promises.

The proof is in how AM survives the next few months.  The course thus far has been to charge generally above an achievable ROI but close to it, giving hope that market conditions are favorable or that mining won't go up XX% again next month.  Unfortunately others are delivering and doing so boldly, making a purchase of usbs or blades a risky bet at best.  There needs to be a new product(s) priced reasonably enough that everyone waiting on the sidelines and sick of pre-orders can have a hope of achieving ROI taking into consideration current market conditions with pricing and price changes. Only way they survive.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 06:09:06 AM

Seems like quite a it of whining from a lot o people that purchased the auction blades BEFORE any promises was made. Did you buy a product expecting later compensation?

How about not buying a product and expecting some kind of magic 100% guarantee to be able to mine for a month and then resell it on eBay.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: