Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find Asian ICO's? (China, N and S Korea, Japan) ETC  (Read 180 times)
Filmmmakerr (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:08:00 PM

None of these Chinese/Asian ICO's that keep popping up on CMC are ever listed on ICO drop or ICO list, does anyone know what site those ICO's are listed?

Campaign Manager (2018)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

I am also very interested in where and how to find more information about the upcoming Chinese / Asian ICO. I would be grateful if someone would share this information. Thank you in advance.  Smiley
Filmmmakerr (OP)

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:27:03 AM

I tried looking at the ANNs in the Chinese section but they were just Chinese versions of the English ANNs lol.

Roll Eyes Grin

Campaign Manager (2018)
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:30:16 AM

what's wrong with ICO from china / asia?
From outside asia is also good, here I join daneel ICO and Bounty.
Which one do you think is good?
Filmmmakerr (OP)

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:36:07 AM

Ill tell you whats wrong, they moon 80% of the time!  Grin

I wanna invest in them, but I can never find them on any ICO site and yes I'm looking at 98% of them.

Campaign Manager (2018)
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:50:02 AM

Maybe you can be use Google search, and then search for the name on the forum or on other sites of Ico, such as Ico-digest or bounty-lord. the last company from Japan that I heard was a Comsa, like they all worked out pretty well, now the cost of their coins is about 3 dollars. probably Asian campaigns are more trustful.
Filmmmakerr (OP)

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

Maybe you can be use Google search, and then search for the name on the forum or on other sites of Ico, such as Ico-digest or bounty-lord. the last company from Japan that I heard was a Comsa, like they all worked out pretty well, now the cost of their coins is about 3 dollars. probably Asian campaigns are more trustful.

Well, I can't google them if I don't know the names of the coin that is in ICO. Ive tried digest and bounty lord, no luck.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

In general, the ICO reviews site will indicate which country the ICO project comes from.
So you can find projects in Asia through the sites of these ICO reviews, and then on telegram to search for the name of the ICO, to see if there are any Chinese or Japanese or Korean Telegram groups.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:54:48 AM

well, i am also looking for information about ico coming from china or other asian countries, because projects coming from that region on average reach hardcap.
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:59:15 AM

well, i am also looking for information about ico coming from china or other asian countries, because projects coming from that region on average reach hardcap.
But one of the ironies is that the Chinese are looking for foreign ICO projects.
It is not the ICO project that chooses to invest in the Chinese team, The ICO project in China will reach the hard top, but most of the ICO projects that are the circle money are not worth holding for a long time. When China further restricts the ICO market, all these so-called Chinese projects will cost you money. Grin

buinchain

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

China's team has reached saturation. Many Chinese teams are looking for foreign teams. Looking for ICO in Asia now is not easy to find. There are many ways to go for it and a lot of validation is needed.
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:02:22 AM

I think Asia is the biggest consumer and investment market for Altcoin, including China. However, most countries here prohibit the use of virtual currency and assume that they are illegal. In addition, some countries still allow their use as Japan, Korea, .. You can still find the ICO related to it, however I think it is quite little until the present time.

Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

Yes, from outside asia is good. Apparently investors want quick gain and if you observe icos from asia they are adopted in mass and as a result pump a lot immediately after ico. Nonetheless, few ico outside asia are also good. MBW.
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:40:08 AM

I don't recommend the Far East ICO periods at this time. There is confusion over there and you should be careful about investing.

followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:41:29 AM

I also think that you should somewhat avoid asians icos even if they look too profitable.
There are very bad news keep coming from asians, japanese koreans chinese all have million problems with coins.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
pranazzs

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

Ill tell you whats wrong, they moon 80% of the time!  Grin

I wanna invest in them, but I can never find them on any ICO site and yes I'm looking at 98% of them.

Yes, from outside asia is good. Apparently investors want quick gain and if you observe icos from asia they are adopted in mass and as a result pump a lot immediately after ico. Nonetheless, few ico outside asia are also good. MBW.

So so, it's worth it now I see a lot of ICO from china.
unfortunately, in the telegram group (about ICO and the like) that I follow very rarely follow ICO from China.
xiahui135

Activity: 218

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:06:11 AM

What a pitty, there is no such place.
I am Chinese and I am also wondering where these program come from.
They basically come from start-ups or company in traditional business. But China government forbid ICOs, so these programs have to make the crowd sale more private. It is called private sale.
It is often like this :
1.  Big players like angel fund or companies or large investors invest at large discount. (Like traditional way, small investors have no change.)
2.  information of the program to be known mouth to mouth in the WeChat group.(WeChat is tool similar to telegram)
3.  After people know the program and join the program’s WeChat group.

Because it is hard to get all the information you need, it is hard to compare different programs.

There are some good programs. It is hard to make sure you know it early, so once you heard of it, most of the token are selling out. People send ETH even without a think to unknown people in the group to buy token shares. Of course the shares is limited.

Of course there are many scramers. Some fake or poor programs cheated much money. Some scramers announce have reserved opportunity to invest and can invest for you, and they disappear with your money. (In fact there are real people who can invest for you sometimes, there buy low and sell high to you. Because they know info earlier or being big investors to buy early)

It is obviously not the freedom spirit blockchain bring to us.
Filmmmakerr (OP)

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:14:34 AM

What a pitty, there is no such place.
I am Chinese and I am also wondering where these program come from.
They basically come from start-ups or company in traditional business. But China government forbid ICOs, so these programs have to make the crowd sale more private. It is called private sale.
It is often like this :
1.  Big players like angel fund or companies or large investors invest at large discount. (Like traditional way, small investors have no change.)
2.  information of the program to be known mouth to mouth in the WeChat group.(WeChat is tool similar to telegram)
3.  After people know the program and join the program’s WeChat group.

Because it is hard to get all the information you need, it is hard to compare different programs.

There are some good programs. It is hard to make sure you know it early, so once you heard of it, most of the token are selling out. People send ETH even without a think to unknown people in the group to buy token shares. Of course the shares is limited.

Of course there are many scramers. Some fake or poor programs cheated much money. Some scramers announce have reserved opportunity to invest and can invest for you, and they disappear with your money. (In fact there are real people who can invest for you sometimes, there buy low and sell high to you. Because they know info earlier or being big investors to buy early)

It is obviously not the freedom spirit blockchain bring to us.

Yes, exactly. Private sales happen and I personally know people that invested in a few and made a fortune. Yet there is no place to find these...I guess its all word of mouth?

Campaign Manager (2018)
btcCoincart

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:39:49 AM

I also looking for these projects!
Love to see China or Japan ICO!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: