Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:14:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Youtube Channel, DEEP Mine -- First Video "But Why Do We Need Bitcoin???"  (Read 121 times)
toki92 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:11:37 PM

Hello everybody,

I am here just to do a quick introduction. My name is Toki and I would like to introduce my new Youtube Channel that me and a group of friends are working on.

We aim to help promote cryptocurrency & blockchain technology.

It would be great if you guys can check it out and support us. We hope to make it a reliable source of information for people who are looking to enter into the crypto space.

Thanks so much in advance.

P.S. we are also doing a survey to find our what beginners may want to know more about cryptocurrencies and blockchains, if anyone have some question, please let us know and we will try out best to provide good contents.

Check out the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3friWMfjBY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk80586

Activity: 202
Merit: 13

I like coins. I love ONION.

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:53:17 AM

Looks very interesting. Keep after it and maybe you will be the next youtube star ! Smiley I will subscribe to your channel and perhaps give you some feedback from time to time. Good Luck!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:28:17 AM

Great idea in theory, but if I may be honest, there are so many other channels and providers of Bitcoin videos that are produced more beautifully than this. I find that if creating a new form of video, it needs to be just as clear or even better than existing videos. Otherwise, it just provides to the clutter of the sea of existing videos already. I already understand Bitcoin and blockchain technology, but when I find a new video that I find will be great in supporting Bitcoin, I watch it until the end. I found myself skipping through your video, and not watching it in its entirety before I closed the window.

If I may be even more honest, your video was boring. Text on a chalk background isn't interesting by any means. There's no B-roll, and not even stock images in your "video". It's obvious that English is not your first language, as can be seen in your typographical errors and grammatical errors in your dialogue.

Sorry to be tough on you, but in my opinion, you're just cluttering the already existing videos out there that already explain what Bitcoin and the Blockchain are. Sorry, man, but I'm just trying to keep it real and be honest.

DeviledHash

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:25:31 AM

Part of what BTC Joe said and part encouragement to provide for the masses searching for the basic info on Bitcoin.

Don't give up, just step it up.
toki92 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

Thanks for the honest feedbacks guys, I will reevaluate the purpose and see if there is something new that I can provide rather than regular information. Since i do not like the hype natures that is going on right now, so I was thinking of combating it with some information that may be more useful. I will try to improve and see what is the next logical step.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: