Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:43:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: aTriz and Lauda just got merit!  (Read 23173 times)
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:11:11 AM

So Lauda had joined the forum than pther people?
That's not even a valid question.
Hmm, then what is valid point here for getting you highest points.
Every forum owner who respects people and answer to the members, but I am unable to see Theymos? how about Sathoshi Nakamoto? Is he is the owner of this forums? as in his profile I see Founder.
since Lauda is having highest merit points as you said.
Highest rank =/= highest merit points.

It's not a constructive post or benefited to the forums and both run same service called ALU  Wink
It is very much a constructive post.
Why don't you give the similar points who are opposite to your gang?
As you said above, merit is based on the constructive post and now you are saying merit is for a known person.  Why you change your words while posting here?
It's redundant to look through the post history of someone and distribute the number of merit points among the historical points when you can give them to a single post.

Is this is a Constructive post or is it helpful helpful to readers?
Oh right OP, you'd still complain because you're a butthurt idiot.

Let me just fake my own timezone by posting during the night time and sleeping during the day. Genius.

Lauda How many forums you maintained in your life and how many forums you were be a member?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:20:39 AM

how about Sathoshi Nakamoto? Is he is the owner of this forums? as in his profile I see Founder.
No.

There is no gang and I don't have to give points to anyone.

Let me just fake my own timezone by posting during the night time and sleeping during the day. Genius.
Yes, yes it is. It tells the uninformed reader that OP is spewing nonsense, and destroys another failed argument with sarcasm.

Lauda How many forums you maintained in your life and how many forums you were be a member?
That's not your concern.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

So Lauda had joined the forum than pther people?
That's not even a valid question.
or does Lauda = Theymos ?
Roll Eyes

since Lauda is having highest merit points as you said.
Highest rank =/= highest merit points.

It's not a constructive post or benefited to the forums and both run same service called ALU  Wink
It is very much a constructive post.

As you said above, merit is based on the constructive post and now you are saying merit is for a known person.  Why you change your words while posting here?
It's redundant to look through the post history of someone and distribute the number of merit points among the historical points when you can give them to a single post.

Lauda deserve most trust points and merit on this board because he wants now to force project managers and ITO's to accept his own made rules which was not accepted by anyone or else he and his group is going to defame a legit project manager or even a whole ITO.

This DESERVE THE TITLE of "SCAMMER OF ALL TIME"

best of all Lauda demands to increase quality of posts and use this argument to abuse the trust feedback and in the same minute that asshole gives 50 merit to a post with a single word on it "Butthead"

You can clearly see how the asshole Lauda is concerned about the quality posts here

Tomorrow a big campaign will start against Lauda and all projects where he and his group are managers will be contacted and demanded for a clear statement of hiring such dumbasses who wants to force the whole community to accept their own made rules and more important their dominance
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:23:57 AM
Merited by Lauda (1)

Glad i can deside on what posts i want to blow out my merrit.

and gave his all away
No this wasnt all, this was max.

Klaaas also wanted to get merit with Lauda
No, i wanted to test what the max was and i picked the ACE post.

Continue your cry song.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Thule

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:29:36 AM

I would recommend everyone to leave them their honest feedback on their trust page as thats the most they care about.

Once the campaign starts tomorrow all trust profiles of them will be linked directly so people can add quickly their feedback telling them what they think about their actions.

Once their trust is destroyed (like they did against legit accounts) they are GONE !!!!
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:36:56 AM

I would recommend everyone to leave them their honest feedback on their trust page as thats the most they care about.
"Honest" feedback? :/

Once the campaign starts tomorrow
Wait, what?

Giving 24h after that you will get arround 50 honest feedbacks about you.

So if your first threat was empty then why does this statement have any weight?

Once their trust is destroyed (like they did against legit accounts) they are GONE !!!!
Even if there are thousands of negative trust feedbacks sent to Lauda, The Pharmacist, or I (or any of the accounts that you have an issue with) they would still be untrusted and thus rendered useless.

Thule

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:42:10 AM

"Honest" feedback? :/

Once the campaign starts tomorrow
Wait, what?

Giving 24h after that you will get arround 50 honest feedbacks about you.

So if your first threat was empty then why does this statement have any weight?

Even if there are thousands of negative trust feedbacks sent to Lauda, The Pharmacist, or I (or any of the accounts that you have an issue with) they would still be untrusted and thus rendered useless.

Let's see how many new Ad Campaigns you guys will get after that info campaign.
Nobody wants ad campaign managers who are out of control and hated by the community.

It's taking longer to publish it so i can collect all evidences and most important make sure that info will have an extremly high amount of reach so it will be noticed by the majority and will start
a big discussion about you guys in the crypto world

You want to dominate BCT and dictact your own made rules to the crypto world ?Let's see what the crypto community will reply to you faggot's plan
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

snip =

Nobody wants ad campaign managers who are out of control and hated by the community.

It's taking longer to publish it so i can collect all evidences and most important make sure that info will have an extremly high amount of reach so it will be noticed by the majority and will start

You want to dominate BCT and dictact your own made rules to the crypto world ?Let's see what the crypto community will reply to you faggot's plan

how many Ad Campaigns? all of them.. your trust is worthless just like your words and threats..

The community you refer to generally likes the people you are attacking, the ones who hate them are pajeets like you who farm accounts for sig payouts and bring no value..

you have no reach, the only reach you have is the reach-around you give to yourself whilst you hurl homophobic phrases at people who are 10x the person that you are.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Thule

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

snip =

how many Ad Campaigns? all of them.. your trust is worthless just like your words and threats..

The community you refer to generally likes the people you are attacking, the ones who hate them are pajeets like you who farm accounts for sig payouts and bring no value..

you have no reach, the only reach you have is the reach-around you give to yourself whilst you hurl homophobic phrases at people who are 10x the person that you are.

Let's see.I will send them emails directly from my company so I doubt they will have any issues trusting me .
I won't talk about the reach.I prefer to show it.
I make fulltime online marketing since 20 years for myself but also for big companies  so i guess i know how to reach people.

But like i said.Let's not talk about it let's see what will come.

You guys really motivated me to the max to proof it to you

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:10:49 PM

You gotta admit you see their point.
There is no point. I can leave merit to whomever I want[1], wherever I want and in whatever amount I want. If you don't like it, then ask theymos to change the rules.

Then why are you giving negative feedback to people for giving merit?
If something applies to other people, it should apply to you too.

Also, I really don't consider this (http://prntscr.com/i7czpx) to be worthy of a neg.
My belief is that this is not what the trust system was designed for.
You don't understand the Trust system then.

It's designed to fight against scams, can you trust someone with your BTC or not, not to neg people who attack you, no matter what they're saying.
Incorrect. Theymos supported the tagging similar liars (see Bcash case), therefore it is warranted even according to him (although, individual cases are debatable; we are talking about the type).

[1] This works when you don't have an army of alts (see Quickseller et. al.).

You're comparing splitting the bitcoin client in 2 with someone saying you have "scammy behaviour"?

Looking for a signature campaign.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

Let's see.I will send them emails directly from my company so I doubt they will have any issues trusting me .
I won't talk about the reach.I prefer to show it.
I make fulltime online marketing since 20 years for myself but also for big companies  so i guess i know how to reach people.

But like i said.Let's not talk about it let's see what will come.

You guys really motivated me to the max to proof it to you

Lets see.. Fire up those dodgy Gmail accounts.. no longer " Hello I am a Nigerian Prince and my father has died and left me seventy billion Dollars" now they will read " I am The great Thule and I have a bully please help me extend my reach and attack Lauda the great suppressor"

really? actions speak louder than words, all I have seen from you are threats, wasted HDD space and talk... you are a nothing you will achieve nothing... keep on at it THULE THE GREAT WITH THE GREAT REACH!!!

pathetic really.

Edit - and anyone who pays you for marketing is retarded as your spelling is worse than a 5 year old from Kazakhstan speaking English for the 1st time

Thule

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:16:45 PM

You scammers will get what you deserve.It will be a personal satisfaction for me.

Would love to see your faces once it starts......priceless
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

You scammers will get what you deserve.It will be a personal satisfaction for me.

Scamming isn't against the rules, just like account selling Roll Eyes

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:19:06 PM
Merited by Timelord2067 (1)

your rain of thunder?? from your heavy article? with your massive reach?

this is a Bitcoin forum, not some dodgy fiction book.. who are you the mighty Thor? give it up you Keyboard warrior shit poster and go back to tending the rice fields or whatever else you did before you came here to piss us all off.

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

Looks like someone needs to stop sniffing glue....
cyber_smiley

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:13:54 PM

I guess those that were first on the forum get the highest privileges, I mean we clearly see from this first post how are those big guys manipulating the system they have created. Thing is you will always have some pyramid where ones with power are at the top and there is nothing we can do about it. You can chose to stay or leave that's it, they even added negative red feedback to OP, they give negative to to many people already. Its their show anyway we are some random people with who they are playing. Nobody is forcing you to stay.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

how about Sathoshi Nakamoto? Is he is the owner of this forums? as in his profile I see Founder.
No.
Ok, Then why don't theymos reply here, it looks like you are operating both accounts. Can you provide me a moderator position for a week to check all those IP's.
There is no gang and I don't have to give points to anyone.
Whenever some post about you, the same gang appears here, and they post same things.

Yes, yes it is. It tells the uninformed reader that OP is spewing nonsense, and destroys another failed argument with sarcasm.
Only for Atriz is the constructive post? Lol ive run couple forums long ago and been a member to several forums including SMF i believe.
That's not your concern.
If you are not a member of SMF, then you don't have experience so please quit your position.

If you are not a member to any webmaster forums, then how you got selected the position here?

Hope this explains clearly to you and let me know once you created an account in SMF forums.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:14:31 PM
Merited by Slow death (2)

Ok, Then why don't theymos reply here, it looks like you are operating both accounts. Can you provide me a moderator position for a week to check all those IP's.
Just:  Cheesy.

Whenever some post about you, the same gang appears here, and they post same things.
Irrelevant. No gang of any kind is present.

Only for Atriz is the constructive post?
Merit not given doesn't imply that someone does not consider a post constructive.

If you are not a member of SMF, then you don't have experience so please quit your position.
Just:  Cheesy.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Thule

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:54:39 PM

Its nice there is a list with all the people who got negativ trust from you guys.
They will will get a PM with the article link and links to your profiles.

You even got a reddit fan club Cheesy LOL which are talking so bad words about you and your abuse i won't even share

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:09:30 PM

I agree with you OP and all other wrongly tagged beggars, I just need Lauda to be a newbie with nobody to defend her for me to jump in.
I was going to just say OK to see if I could get a merit, but that's not the way people work here, I do believe there is a circle of some people here, I don't know how to be a part of this circle, I'd keep acting like a clown so that they'd take me when they are going out, this is called beggar penetration tactic.

(I'd like to use this opportunity to advertise my activity token a.k.a a total scam and my only domain name, if you really have the public and the traffic, *what? no no wait please.... uhh noo just let me say the domain name please.... UHHH).

* theymos walked in.

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: