Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for more exchanges to be added on TabTrader app  (Read 155 times)
vlad230 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

I've been using the TabTrader mobile app (Android) for a few weeks now and I consider it to be very useful for me as I can access my accounts easily and do trades fast.

I definitely appreciate the developer's input (the app looks great and is easy to use) but I would like to see more exchanges listed like Cryptopia, YoBit, CoinExchange etc. because these have the most variety of altcoins and high volumes for them as well.

They're currently hosting a poll on trello (requires registration, but it take 3 secs to do it) where you can vote the favorite exchanges to be added in here: https://trello.com/b/Tf2gZHVG/tabtrader-features-requests

If you like the app and would also like to see more exchanges listed, please vote (you can vote for multiple exchanges too!).
vlad230 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

Friendly bump Smiley

Have you guys had a chance to vote? It's fast & easy Smiley
melatiy28

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

I hear binance is the best nominated exchange award!
vlad230 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

I hear binance is the best nominated exchange award!

Yes, Binance is already added to the TabTrader app. So, you already can use it alongside many more like Bittrex, Kraken, Polinex etc.

Now, they want to support more exchanges so, they've created a poll to see which one of them has more votes.
vlad230 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

Cryptopia is currently being added to the TabTrader app!
Thanks a lot to all of you guys who voted!

The next hurdle is to add YoBit & CoinExchange ("Exchanges for vote" list is sorted alphabetically)Smiley

Please vote for them if you want to trade while being mobile Wink
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

By the way, a great idea. I think if TabTrader really can add even more exchanges to its application, it will be just wonderful. Because I use this program very often. Especially when I do not have a computer and some kind of project start to pump up. This happens very often.
vlad230 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

By the way, a great idea. I think if TabTrader really can add even more exchanges to its application, it will be just wonderful. Because I use this program very often. Especially when I do not have a computer and some kind of project start to pump up. This happens very often.

Yes, they have a plan to add a lot of new exchanges. Take a look at the trello link.
When I started this thread there were about 5 new exchanges added to the voting poll but now I see more than 30 listed.

From what I can tell they start working on adding them when the votes for each one exceeds 50 Smiley

So, don't forget to vote guys!
vlad230 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

We still need a few votes to get CoinExchange & YoBit on the TabTrader app Smiley

Please vote as soon as you can if you're also using these  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: