Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit Facebook  (Read 1811 times)
Tuyok (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:51:40 PM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DukeCrypt

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:03:29 PM

And yet, given that the facebook algorithm shows you content that should hurt your emotions, not using the platform obviously can make your life less dramatic.
bodikuk

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:45:41 PM

Facebook causes a lot of problems and headaches.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3066

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:15:21 AM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

You can adjust your feed to see exactly what you want.

Let me know when there is an alternative to FB for keeping in touch with old contacts...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
radeone

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:26:59 AM

I rarely check my facebook. Although, amazon and others are listening in on your phone conversations just to deliver you premium advertisements. Should be a fun and interesting year.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:34:37 AM

I forgot the password for my Facebook account almost a year ago and to the email too. I had that account since 2009 and quite honestly, I don't find Facebook useful enough to create a new account, so I just never used it since.

It can get though sometimes, when certain information is shared there about my collage classes, but it is usually ok without it and I don't really miss it.
I just hope enough people report it over time that it gets deleted.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:28:19 AM

Facebook addiction causes a lot of problem in social life. This is my current problem which I have been dealing with recently. . I cannot quit using facebook. I hope I will be able to quit this addiction in the near future.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Onion lover 888

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:44:52 AM

Yeah I dont like facebok much takes too much time and not much privacy. Too many connections and rubbish on there for me

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
lidd0512

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

i think the invention of facebook is just leading to the color revolution in the middle east.so it take effects~
cryptotricks

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:29:48 AM

There is lot more than facebook in life. Qutting is the best possible decision, if you cant keep it moderate (which is very tough). Facebook leads you to compare your life/needs/happiness with others, which is not correct.
jasonphilips

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

Facebook is used by people who think their life is not as good as others. They watch it just to envy others. It really is a bunch of bullshit induced into our lives by people of the same nature as i've mentioned above. Quitting all the social media and switching to informational sites and forums has been the best decision of my life.
Peace.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:00:11 AM

Facebook causes a lot of problems and headaches.

I beg to disagree on what you've said, that would depend on the purpose for the individual user of Facebook.  Because if that is true, for sure for now no one using Facebook anymore but why up to now there are more users of FB, it is because they helped a lot to anyone in the world. Therefore, no reason fr me to quit in.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:11:23 AM

It has it's uses like staying in contact with people etc., but a lot will only post their best stuff on there: so their lives look more fantastic than they actually are which forces people to compare their average to middling life against theirs.

So you end up comparing your B-sides to other people's highlight reel which over time can be depressing.

:]
ClumsySmile45

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:14:57 AM

To tell you what, you can always use FB without seeing those showbiz personalities and politicians your talking, it can be done by blocking their faces. The main reason why we use FB is to connect with our friends and family easily, anyhow, it is your decision to make.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

I have not used facebook Imagine how many personal things you have posted in this account. Starting from family members, then the books you read, the kind of music you like. Your status is single. Then, what religion do you follow.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:20:01 PM

I agree with that statement though , although a lot of people using this for a reason or a good reason , some using it to discriminate others to bully. And its true our world is modern , using gadgets here and there , we face our selves on our different gadgets , were living on the world full of drama and fake , so maybe I will try to quite facebook and face the reality in life.
TommyZ

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

I'd love to quit FB but I have two issues.

One, I live outside my home country and FB is the only way to keep in touch with my old friends.
Two, I have small business and FB is great marketing tool.

Anyone, has a substitute for those? I'm all ears (seriously).
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:28:02 PM

I have been thinking about quitting facebook,
But, I have not tried, I will try to quit facebook for a while,
to see if there is any better.
Gintron

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

I was thinking that too. Facebook is really noisy all these unnecessary information.  Unfortunately  I use facebook for business
purposes. I hope that in the future there will be some kind of social network more assorted. Facebook can really demotivate you.
When you see all these fancy post it can really puts you down, we do not need to see every part of your life.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:55:29 PM

I personally enjoy FB.
Thanks to FB I can find my ''old'' friends from school or home city, 20-30 years ago see how they live, their family photos Smiley
Of course I don't like spamming, ads etc.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀