Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit Facebook  (Read 1818 times)
aioncoinlove

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

i cant quit facebook My virtual life is often associated with facebook, it is easy to find the sympathy, the comfort that no life is not
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:44:35 PM

Why to quit facebook?, it it best social media that we have today. In there, you can have many friends even in different countries. You can communicate with your relatives in different places with just a chat or video call. Also you can greet your friends when its their birthday. And the best of all you can promote bitcoin in facebook.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

Well, I have been using facebook for almost 9 years now and isn't giving me so much stress so far. It's for you handle and how you manage your time with facebook. It depends on how you use it. If you don't want to get affected by those people then don't bother to browse your homepage. I use it to communicate with my friends and relatives and it is useful for me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Cenylus

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

I don't want to quit facebook. It is just a social media and it doesn't give me bad emotions. I think it is great resource to communicate with people. Social media became a part of our life, why should we avoid it and hide?
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

I just logged out from facebook.  I hope that I will be able to forget its password because it just gives me unhappy mood.  It eats my time everyday.  I felt unhappy and discontented on my life.  I will seized to facebook and try other social media instead. 
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

Sometimes I find FB useful for current events because of the news delivered thru social media. Very seldom did I heard news about the good acts of out president delivered thru giant networks because of bias media and all. That's the importance of fb for me, however, MOST of the time, I find fb useless and nonsense because of the netizens who fought and exchanged negative comments. It became the source of arguments, envy, worst case is depression.

hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:23:21 PM

different people diferent opinion. i still think Facebook is relevant, no matter how bad we keep shading it. I still have mine and i do interact with people there often
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

Actually i dont think you have to stop sing facebook if because of the few reasons you give as for me i use facebook to is follow pages that update news etc and i dont follow anyone in my account so it can just be a medium for you to be update by news or even some comedies which is a great way to distress. 

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Karapul769

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:50:17 PM

Well, one day I also tried to quit all social media. Not only facebook but also instagram. Now I use facebook again because for me it is the best social media to communicate with my friends, especially from other countries, but I still don't use instagram. it annoys me.
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:03:55 PM

I'm more of a private type of person, so I do not use FB. I used to post on IG, but that was only b/c the site I use to log sports related GPS files was linked to it. You posted up your GPS bike ride data and the photos that you took during the ride was uploaded to IG then it showed on your Strava page. But now you can just upload a photo, so no IG.

Regarding FB, you log information into the site and they send you specific ads based on that information plus the data that you put in your preferences. Places you like to travel to, hobbies, sports, food, music, etc...  No thanks...  The government (NSA) also searches/extracts information from FB, there is no need to supply any additional information to them.
Kh2o

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

If today people quit facebook that will be the biggest succes in history of humans, 90% of people cant leave without facebook.
kingsters

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:14:22 PM

yeh is good idea i stoped facebook  reson is FAN page and politics post i not like politics and spaming more friends and fanpagers  facebook since good 2010-2015 maybe

BitAngelTW

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

I did not throw something like that, I did not even use it when I did not use it
I feel good too)
Refuse from social networks
Fbo62

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:32:07 PM

FB I don't like I just use it to login to some accounts what you need facebook to login in with.
FaQBoys

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

I tried, but then I still returned to it
Can you give advice on how to abandon Facebook?
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:17:23 PM

I only open it to check if I have online contacts and that's also where we do video chats (they're rather old school folks). But other than that, meh. I don't even follow my friends' and family's posts that much. I do check out the local news and go copy+paste ninja, opening the article and posting the content right in the comment section.

"Fake news" is a big thing in my country and because of Zuckerberg's free access scheme, the site has been used for propaganda. People on "free data" can only see headlines and comments and that's where trolls profit from. For the mainstream media, they can always come up with clickbaity headlines. For the paid trolls, they can just saturate the comment sections with lies and the people can't check for themselves. I've even seen trolls saying that the article was saying so and so and the poor people will have no way to confirm.
jebusmaster

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:12:56 PM

I'm trying to finish with Facebook
I go as rarely as possible, so as not to drag out and sit there 24/7
I advise everyone to spend less time at the computer
jao18

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:25:50 PM

I dont think so..this is the only way to see my love ones and friends what they are doing..even you dont see them for a long time because in a distance..using facebook is more fun
BuenasBitcoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:33:52 PM

Yup, I don't earn money in facebook, Its just wasting my time. Most of my time today are in Bitcoin forum, by this means i am very optimistic of my bright future comes my way:)
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:39:30 PM

I only open it to check if I have online contacts and that's also where we do video chats (they're rather old school folks). But other than that, meh. I don't even follow my friends' and family's posts that much. I do check out the local news and go copy+paste ninja, opening the article and posting the content right in the comment section.

"Fake news" is a big thing in my country and because of Zuckerberg's free access scheme, the site has been used for propaganda. People on "free data" can only see headlines and comments and that's where trolls profit from. For the mainstream media, they can always come up with clickbaity headlines. For the paid trolls, they can just saturate the comment sections with lies and the people can't check for themselves. I've even seen trolls saying that the article was saying so and so and the poor people will have no way to confirm.
At this juncture, I will say that i am very much addicted to Facebook and because of it, I am not even watching any news at all because i am getting all the news and information i need right on Facebook and its the best way to stalk people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆