Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit Facebook  (Read 1821 times)
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:38:25 AM

To quit Facebook is everyone's choice... it's your choice..if it for your best... for your own good... then do it.. but still other cannot live without it, because it's already part of their life and daily routine..yes we cannot control what to pop up in our account may it be politics, society and even entertainment news but we can control our response and reaction to it.. just take what is good and beneficial and and leave and don't mind those things that you think will affect your life and work..

Herdawnia

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:39:08 AM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

Wow 1 year,congratulations. I prefer deactivating my FB account cause it consumes a Lot of my time just browsing and almost end up upset and frustrated with the achievements of other people feel quite inscecure. Lately I activated it again for I am incharge of search a venue for our team building . Almost all resort are found in FB . But after this Ill deactovate it again because i enjoy less stress life.

I tend to migle and have quality time chatting with real existing human beings. Other than here in forums there are no other websites im checking on. Haha

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Temitope

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:08:19 AM

Though facebook contributed greatly to the problem of every nation but it's important can't be over emphasis. It still have it's own benefit such as exposing one to happenings in other parts of the world, meeting new people every day and so on
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:18:18 AM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".
I can say I am not that addicted to facebook. I can go on without facebook for weeks. Whenever i dont like to see the posts of certain friends, especially the ones i really envy, i avoid this social media for a while or when i feel to down or depressed, or if i see myself doing shopping/window shopping again i stop using facebook. i dont like to totally stop using it because it's the only communication i have to my others friends and lots of relatives. Maybe it's just the way we use and the way we see facebook. It's not really bad, i just depends on how we use and see facebook.   

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:34:34 AM

Frankly, there are times when I deactivate my Facebook account just to take a rest from the social media world, because there are times that it affects me. That's why I feel that it is not really healthy to use Facebook every time, perhaps every now and then. Of course, messenger is not included because it is quite helpful.

aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:39:34 AM

I think you have done right thing of quitting FaceBook. Because once you get connected with your Facebook friends you will realize how frequently you open Facebook and also spend so much time in commenting, viewing other’s pictures, playing games or doing other stuff. Many people know drawbacks of using Facebook but can’t stop using it.

Many people use Facebook day and night without thinking how much time they have wasted on it, and that they could have done more important work during that time
cryptotricks

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:44:16 AM

This has been one of the best decisions i made back in 2016. Reality will be great than the fake shows in FB or any other social media.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:47:24 AM

I will not quit facebook because i got many good friends because of facebook. Even i got my gf from facebook Tongue
thompson30

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:39:23 AM

For me I dont quit facebook,  because facebook is the way to introduced bitcoin to other people. 
mickymax777

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:56:18 AM

I removed myself from FaceBook for more than 2 years and it was great, no friends and family showing me their lunch and checking in at airports. Since I started with crypto I started using FB again (alias) to connect to like minded crypto supporters.

FB is the early steps for the cryptoheads to get into the crypto space. I love connecting to like minded people supporting a common goal - crypto.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
raizhur19

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

When im stuying facebook helps me a lot cause with it communicating with classmates is very easy. Sometimes professors posts the activities on facebook so without one it's hard. But now that im working i dont really use it that much, so yeah im also considering quitting facebook.
Auditan04

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

Last month I was on the brink of quitting the facebook, so much political opinion on my news feed. The only thing stopping me is I will lost contacts of client. My dilemma is my business thrive in FB because I'm a reseller. 
nipu

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

Good decision you can spend that time another useful work like cryptocurrency. It is valuable than surf around facebook
sjntax

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

No! Facebook is part of almost all campaign. Facebook is very useful for everyone but we might have different views. We are modernized right now ang Facebook is one useful thing.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:26:28 PM

Quitting facebook is quite hard though , you need this to communicate to your family on different countries around the globe , but it has negative effects , us people we're like zombies though the only matters is our cp or gadgets , we forgot the reality some people killing just to have gadgets to sell. It's quite scared when you see people they showing at the public their different activities on life even the dramas and inappropriate images.
Mellifluous

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:59:44 PM

for me, Facebook have two benefits, the negative on and the positive one.

The negative one, Facebook now is full of drama, showbiz stuff, nonsense and other things than might ruin your day, BUT come to think of it... it you don't what to see those kind of stuff you can adjust it on what you just like to see. Facebook itself cannot adjust on you.

The positive one, Facebook helps you to communicate with your relatives abroad, or to your old friends. Facebook make your life easier to have contacts to people that you know. There is also things than may lighten your day if you're having gray sky.

It is your choice on what you want to have and what you want to see.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

It really depends. I usually use facebook to upload pictures and use it as a memory bank, similar to a diary so I can remind myself of what happened during a certain date. It helps me remember birthdays as well.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

ang facebook ay pede mo naman siyang ganitin sa mabuti at masama depende nalang sa sa mga purpose ng gagamit nito. pero mas maganda n gamitin ito sa business at number na ang communication sa family, relatives at mga kaibigan natin siempre.
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:02:42 AM

Facebook causes a lot of problems and headaches.
It depends only in a user , facebook is the most influential site in social media , maybe in other aspects it will cause a lot of problems to people but for people who are using it in a way that they can earn profits from it , it cause a good. Most people are using facebook as profitable site , they make business in it and earn money from it.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
micashane

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:03:06 AM

I can’t imagine on stop using facebook because it is the one of the ways where I can use to join in bounties and by having the news and talking to someone that I having especially my love ones in the other country. Facebook is a big help for me to communicate and to join in bounties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: