Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:52:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit Facebook  (Read 1817 times)
albantani

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

indeed most of which is not good in facebook, everything is given to the public through facebook, from the simple to the extraordinary. so I guess the stops are excessive

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".
It is strange how Facebook takes control of our life's, it is like a game that we refuse to stop playing, in deed it is a serious problem and i will follow your example.
Daniel John

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:36:02 PM

For people who aren't forced to open FB every day there is no need to quit FB. But there is a huge addiction factor, lots of people fall for that. In that case: Quit FB immediately. I have FB but I rarely watch the news line. Sometimes I do and I only see shared stupid video's, which I enjoy once in a while Smiley
idekai

Activity: 252

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

I think it is the same as quitting, i'm not opening facebook for along time. But still using facebok for registering games. Only for registration, not for seeing posts or shares like the old time. It's just because i'm bored with facebook

Orionix      |│      The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ANN THREAD
kamenix

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

I don't like Facebook, but it's my main form of communication. In my country they block people, because they post R.I.P. for generals. They have access to all of our information, but it is how it is. For now I am putting up with all that.

Luitjes_

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:22:08 PM

I'm considering to quit Facebook aswell. Nowadays there's just to much nonsense on it.
Form meme's, to temporary internethypes. It's just ridiculous.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:32:11 PM

I think its a good idea. Maybe i will try. Anyway since i got into crypto i spend less time in facebook than before. And i found it more good. Actually i am tired of seeing people’s faces whenever i open facebook. There people who never get tired of uploading and posting same faces everyday.
NadiaHel

Activity: 336
Merit: 203

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:50:52 PM

Precisely, i quit facebook 6 months ago (great decision), and the past week a friend suffer from a horrible defamation in his restaurant, being accused of homofobic discrimination. The video went viral (even when it was a lie) and now his restaurant is closed due to the millions of threats again his life, his famili´s life and his workers.
Thats amazing how a viral publication, a BIG LIE, can destroy a complete family... and scary.

fortnite

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:12:19 PM

I can quit it, and i don't use it so much , because i don't like social media , i know that it is strange but yes , i don't like insta or face Cheesy  Grin
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:05:40 PM

Very true, i find myself just opening my facebook and after literally two minutes i close it out. In a day i would spend about maximum of five minutes in facebook just to update myself. I've considered deactivating my account on social media but the thing is i really need the messaging app that comes with it to connect with my friends. I don't know if deactivating an account means the messaging app will also be deactivated. But hey, if i just check it out a few minutes a day then so be it

villain24

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:12:03 PM

Wow that is nice to know. I will try that someday but for know I need my facebook to communicate with my family far away.
joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:57:04 AM

For me I don't know if I can do that because Facebook is part of our daily life.and  Some times people waking up in the morning  checking cellphone and browsing Facebook. This is the reality.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:46:32 AM

Facebook causes a lot of problems and headaches.

That's right, it will cause a lot problems and headaches but did you think that it can help us. this kind of social media can help us by posting an update news on what will happened in our country.
balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:49:46 AM

quitting facebook is unbelievable practice which people do not make. facebbok, on millenials, is an essential part of their lives. without it, their lives are boring and some people will be much prone to vices. like other social media sites, facebook is a worldwide internet tool that helps you to connect people around the world. so, if you quit facebook, there will be no connection to the modern world.
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:05:10 AM

Quit means to stop on something you are doing or don't do it anymore.

Using facebook is a quiet helpful for me coz I was able to contact my long lost family member, friends and relatives.Updated from their present living.Able to communicate to them and see them tru posting pictures.To sum up, facebook is nice .

Use facebook in moderation only not to be addicted to it.Posted pictures and promotioins should be handle wisely.Not to focus on fashion seen on it.Remember that using facebook is not your life it is only a portion of your free time.Be wise and use facebook for a purpose.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:58:16 AM

Let us consider the view of other facebook users. Respect each reasons of using fb. There are more advantages of using bitcoin in fb. The more the merrier. Facebook is not good for you if you look fb as disturbances or destruction to you. But facebook focus on more advantages than disadvantages. Solving the mis to improve the quality of users. Without fb is reality, indeed.
Without using fb is reality too, and indeed. The decisions is in the hands of everyone.
Joshua25

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

I think facebook is useful because facebook enable me to contact my freinds and families I also become updated to latest trends and news thats happening around us. But I will only quit facebook if it is nouse for me. I will quit facebook if it only matters death and life.
bitcoin27

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

for me it is not wise decision because we have many benefits in using facebook. we can use it as a source of information, communication and other.I think we should limit using it not quiting because it we can use it in other way...
mikahmax

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:19:33 PM

Facebook can help us to know more about the news and I beliave that the news is important to us to know what's really happening around us. Facebook is also a way to read some news everywhere inour country because many people posted what they see and what they know about what's happening around us and also many group pages of the news that can help us like for example for the students and worker, almost all of they are using facebook and that's where they get the news if they have no works or classes, if what's our weather status and many more.
4Rena

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

Facebook has come to stay! I use Facebook often than Twitter. I find it more fascinating and educative. Makes you "current". Of course you might come across a lot of stuffs that you really didn't wanna see. But that's all part of the social media fun. What u don't like to see might be someone's favorite. I've never thought of quiting Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: