Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit Facebook  (Read 1811 times)
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

Quitting Facebook ?that's will never be gonna happen on me . Facebook is life 😁 .Facebook is useful I've got a new friends a lot of friends .And also I do chats to my Anties , friends , and also ti my mom who work for us .
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@maetthan17

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

Quitting Facebook ?that's will never be gonna happen on me . Facebook is life 😁 .Facebook is useful I've got a new friends a lot of friends .And also I do chats to my Anties , friends , and also ti my mom who work for us .

I agree ., I will quit Facebook if they erase Facebook in the world 😂😂😂 and that's not will happen.
CryptoSight7

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:00:15 PM

I have a Facebook account but I no longer log in much. It makes me depressed seeing my mate have made more progress. I solely use it for business now
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:06:47 PM

Quitting facebook for me is not a solution to excluding yourself from
the rest of your associates/friends.Why should I need to disconnect
from the social media in the first place? What is the benefit of doing this
when millions of people are already making good money using facebook
as a platform.The world is dynamically evolving with technological innovations
and inventions.The best is to make use of its benefits which really do exist.
Marjo04

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:19:06 PM

I will never quit facebook because i use facebook for facebook campaign and it helps me to earn.facebook also help me.to communicate with my family members and some friends that works abroad

paulwallyall

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:45:06 AM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

I think of having Facebook and most social media (excluding Twitter) as a necessary evil. If you use it to connect with new people and stay in touch with people you genuinely can't connect with in any other way (call, text, in person) than it's a positive force. I use mine mostly for business purposes. Without it, I would not be able to market my app as well!
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:13:25 AM

There are a lot of advantages  and disadvantages in having facebook, honestly the decision is  in yours if you are going to quit, if you think that it cant help you anymore then quit.
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:15:18 AM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

I think of having Facebook and most social media (excluding Twitter) as a necessary evil. If you use it to connect with new people and stay in touch with people you genuinely can't connect with in any other way (call, text, in person) than it's a positive force. I use mine mostly for business purposes. Without it, I would not be able to market my app as well!

This is the second time today I've noticed you taking the words out of my mouth  Wink Cheesy

True, Facebook and Social Media in general is a necessary evil in my life. I barely use any socials for personal but I manage dozens of business socials so without it, I would not have the income I do.

What's most annoying to me about social media is the data farming and bombardment of advertising.
What's most useful to me about social, is the marketing data I can collect from there and the advertising I can do on behalf of my clients.
How hypocritical is that? haha...
iamjosepher

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:46:53 AM

It depends on you... social media nowaday are a lot of advantages  and disadvantages in having facebook, honestly the decision is  in yours if you are going to quit, if you think that it cant help you anymore then quit.
jamesweb

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:59:20 AM

now a days facebook is one of the easiest and well known social media platform wherein that is big help interms of having intact communication with the outside world and one way to monitoring the current status of each and everyone etc the reason i will not quit using facebook  Grin
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:20:47 AM

I think it depends on the person's personality and situation. For me I wont quit facebook because it doesn't affects my personal life. It's just a social media.
Facebook could be beneficial to me and not to you that could be possible, Like for an instance you use facebook to connect with your love one's in other parts of the world. Facebook is useful depends on how you use it. If you dont want to see those politicians  faces you can easily block them, or unfollow. Facebook is a collection of your memories together with your friends, families, you can review it anytime whenever you're alone. The soul purpose of facebook it to bring back  your memories  wherever you go.  It's nice to refresh some good memories.  Don't post your problem or pictures on social media if your not ready to be criticize, social media has been invaded by cancerous people.
timadok911

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

our world is full of different means of communication, only in our time they have become more colorful and illustrated, everyone can appreciate or humiliate you leaving an evil post under your message, before this was not ... before, we used the telephone, mail and telegraph only for communication with the most important people in our life, congratulate your grandmother on the other end of the world, find out how things are with your friend in the far abroad, now all our young people sit on tweets, facebook and other platforms every second, meanwhile, It is irrevocable ... Cry Cry Cry
welliamy

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

I personally enjoy FB.
Thanks to FB I can find my ''old'' friends from school or home city, 20-30 years ago see how they live, their family photos Smiley
Of course I don't like spamming, ads etc.

Good answer Grin pretty sure right

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

Facebook is a social network. Facebook is a double-edged sword. Can help us entertain, help us share our confidence, help us keep up with all the social news, help us talk to each other. But there is a lot of harm from Facebook. Those who want to be more interested, did not hesitate to do crazy things. There are some Facebook users to deceive someone else's property. Facebook is getting worse. Wholesale trade is a low quality product. Should get rid of Facebook.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Koomsd

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

yes its very good idea  are you know benefits

sleeping better
appreciate your life more.
productive and focused in y work.
Your closest relationships have strengthened.
Of course, social media still plays a big role in my life professionally, and a smaller role in my life personally.
Oladejielisha

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:38:17 PM

Facebook as a social media as many benefits. It makes to get the latest news on town and helps in advertising ones product.
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

quitting facebook is a choice. it is your own decision if you are going to stop using facebook. no one advised you to use facebook. it was you who created your account. whatever your decision was, whatever your decision is and whatever your decision will be. it’s your choice, your freedom.
amir_h122722

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:07:21 PM

Facebook as a social media now a days  very popular site to us. Quitting Facebook is a matter who use Facebook. It's his or her own choice. If people properly use Facebook it have some benefits. Or if we can't proper use it can damages our life too. 
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

Not in my eyes, Facebook has helped me alot in getting information and connecting with crypto people and different groups, I personally can't leave facebook
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:02:29 AM

Yeah i was planning on closing my facebook acount because it's just a time waister scrolling through the newsfeed and seeing  stupid stuffs and pictures. Sometimes i may even feel insecure of myself that my post is not as cool as the other's pos in facebook. Maybe quitting facebook isn't bad after all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: