Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:18:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit Facebook  (Read 1822 times)
oxygensignature0

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:17:52 AM

Cannot think about quitting facebook. It is one of the major part in my life.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:34:21 AM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

I agree. There are times when Facebook is not healthy for me anymore as well. Seeing the violence and negativities around the world makes me think and stress out. Not to mention those who chooses to post something bad and I know that there's something wrong, but cannot do anything about it because it'll only disrupt peace. So, I just taje breaks in using Facebook as well.
concatmedial8

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:31:39 AM

There are better things to do in life than be on facebook all the time.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:56:27 AM

True, social media became the place where you share things with others. I've also found out that whenever you're sad, at least in my case, looking through your facebook feed will make you even sadder. We tend to post the best and the highlights of our life. We don't often see mundane posts of people in their mundane life. We see celebrations, vacations and most often milestones. Of course we see rants about life and politics but these doesn't help you pick things up.

Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:06:49 AM

Facebook is not the problem the problem is the user of it.... Stop using Facebook if it cause problem to you but if not don't quit because  sometimes we will learn here.... But make sure you have a diciplene... Use it for legal purpose....
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:16:26 AM

Facebook is not the problem the problem is the user of it.... Stop using Facebook if it cause problem to you but if not don't quit because  sometimes we will learn here.... But make sure you have a diciplene... Use it for legal purpose....
True facebook or other social media is not the problem the problwm is how the user use it.if the user share even their private life for me its not good.facebook helps me to communicate with my friends.and always remember think before you click

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:44:59 AM

It was too hard to quit using facebook because you know why some of your friends are using facebook also and your family in the facebook some of them are it was nice chatting and posting some new pictures. Actually i'm so glad that have facebook because i can chat my family in the other country.
abaharie

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:33:28 PM

facebook for me is something fun .. i can meet with my old friends who have long never meet again
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

facebook for me is something fun .. i can meet with my old friends who have long never meet again
Former whatsapp co-founder made a tweet which currently trending and it advocates for people to permanently delete all their facebook profiles because facebook data mined information from it's users which can be used to influence people in so many regards especially in the last US elections.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
gustav920s

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

Imo fb is the worst social media platform
morningtime

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

Facebook, like the tower of Babel, was never going to last forever.
uwr

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

facebook is a dinosour, and soon will be replaced by decetralized social networks.
As goverments will be replaced with decentralized voting system.
Support UNIFY World Revolution
China8888

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:37:28 PM

Well done to the OP. Quitting social media will free up much time for real life, wealth creation and time for personal wellbeing. Try to quit social media people.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:13:50 PM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".
Ya maybe. It consumes my time too browsing and watching craps. But i changed a lot aready since i started in crypto i spend less time browsing facebook now though sometimes i still do but i prefer doing something more beneficial and profitable.

BtcoinSpider

Activity: 83
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:37:40 PM

Bro, we seem to be in same boat. for over 2 year's plus i never log-in after contacting ZUKERBERG in regard's to deletion of a specific fb profile of a deceased person who happen's to be a close friends. All my request to fb support team to bring down this profile went unattended especially, when i noticed that most of the deceased friend's keep posting R.I.P on his wall during his birthday.

i occasionally visit thi platform when someone need my assistance i.e recovering of old account or resetting of privacy ..ecc

Thanks
shizzle_my_nizzle

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:49:23 PM

I currently don't see a future for FB, but they're a huge company with plenty of resources so they could always pull something out of their ass. My first advice for them would be
to stop raping and pimping their customers, actually giving a shit about your user base if always a step in the right direction.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:29:43 PM

It depends on your usage. As for me, I have facebook to communicate with my friends and relatives and stay in touch with them during important occasions or whenever needed. What I need with people who spread negative vibrations and might just affect my mood into unnecessary one is just to block them or unfollow them. It is really for us to manage it.
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

I want to quit facebook but I can't since some of my documents are in there and there are needed files that is being sent via facebook. but I tell you what I think facebook is one of the main reasons why I am feeling depressed. I think its because facebook is somehow toxic and is like pressuring you to be perfect everytime since many people are judging you.Insecurities follows and then anxiety. The pressure of media is bad for my mental health and it makes my life sadder.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
miam7374

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:36:08 PM

Sosmed ala facebook indeed has been attached so opium in our life indefinitely. Every minute, hours, days and months of facebook is hard to leave. Either the magnet is what makes a hypnotist with it. I myself before this often complained and was about to leave the digital platform, but someone suggested that I do not need to leave the information warehouse. Except just for lazy and because a lot of important info there Fb should be used as a drawer that can be closed and opened
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:58:43 PM

Facebook is for family and friends gathering of events to stay updated while far from each other. The problem here is that we wanted to have more friends as to the point that even those we don't know had been accepted as friends and we follow those showbiz personalities and politicians which i think no need to do that as we had expoited our personal identity.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: