Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit Facebook  (Read 1812 times)
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:22:16 AM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

I seldomly visit Fb, because of alot of showbiz personalities really, feels good staying off there,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roadarks02

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

I personally enjoy FB.
Thanks to FB I can find my ''old'' friends from school or home city, 20-30 years ago see how they live, their family photos Smiley
Of course I don't like spamming, ads etc.

I really love Facebook it's the easiest way to connect to Our love ones and Friend which are very far away from us around the world. I don't think so that quitting in Facebook is a good idea.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

I personally enjoy FB.
Thanks to FB I can find my ''old'' friends from school or home city, 20-30 years ago see how they live, their family photos Smiley
Of course I don't like spamming, ads etc.

I really love Facebook it's the easiest way to connect to Our love ones and Friend which are very far away from us around the world. I don't think so that quitting in Facebook is a good idea.

Is the news about deleting the Facebook is just fake? Because I also love sharing photos with friends and families and how grateful I am even if there's a lot of problems in life, there is a reasons for me to show to be happy. Yeah, Facebook is really addicted and some people can't get enough of it but we should also look at the positive things that Facebook can do.
CoinOnTheBeach

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

I know exactly what you are saying.
at them moment my facebook wall reembles more a PR channel.
all my acquiantences are projecting on just how popular and succesful their are and im onstantly being targeted with products fb things I need to acquire.
sad and depressing. caught myself thinking - do I need this?I subconciously started comparing myself to all those happy people and my every day live events are so far from what  I see on my wall this is slowly having a derogatory effect on my wellbeing.

on the otherhand I travel quite a lot and this helps me to stay in touch with many friends living accross the world.

It is what it is and can be a useful tool provided you are resistant to this happy life projecting bulls*t.
brokeroutriggerR

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

No need to quit facebook as otherwise you will not be able to chit chat.
gristlygrudging34

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:31:33 PM

At least try quitting it once. It might give you a breather.
WordDeckTuch

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:46:22 PM

You must. It is just an add on thing and an addiction to life.
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

You can adjust your feed to see exactly what you want.

Let me know when there is an alternative to FB for keeping in touch with old contacts...

Agree Smiley I choose to unfollow negative people or pages. I can't blame you to be emotional about post in your newsfeeds but I enjoy mine because I tried filtering it. Try hitting like button when genuinely like the post and you'll see more post similar to it.

Depending on your friends, you'll get to see recent activities and happenings from the people you cared about or maybe I'm emotionally shallow who finds happiness by seeing my friends and loved ones having a good time.  Grin

jmyoung01

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

For me, i would not quit Facebook because this is the only medium where most ofmay family members use and an avenue where we connect with each other. Regarding the personalities you don’t want to see, may you can unfollow them.
appleslymphoma

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

I dont wanna quit it because it helps me to pass tine when I feel bored
Kolya albina

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:25:11 PM

the reality that I experience is the usage that is tailored to our needs on Facebook. I still need facebook because I opened a business and marketing through Facebook.

the problems that are now natural users on Facebook are their personal data stolen by others and misused, but that can not be a benchmark to stop using Facebook, as there are still many advantages in using facebook.

so be wise in using social media.
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

Maybe I'll learn to stop using Facebook,
Because the government in my country recently issued a statement to ban Facebook,
To be honest I like Facebook because many micro businesses where I helped marketing via Facebook,
And that helps the economy a bit in my place
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:06:32 AM

Why do you have to leave facebook? facebook take away your time too much? Or you do not use facebook effectively. For me, facebook has helped me a lot in my work, and it adds to my knowledge, especially thanks to facebook I had a great opportunity in 2017. I think you do not know how to use facebook, it will help you a lot if you know how to use it.
Facebook is a tool, you should learn how to use that tool
hiroshmax

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:40:53 AM

actually facebook has good and bad things if we follow good thing for our life it is will be valuable our future if we follow bad things it will be headache us so always select the just good things Smiley Smiley
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:35:47 AM

It depends on what you choose to do with your facebook account. For those who are engaged in facebook bounty promoting, it is not an option. Again,  your feed depends on the friends you have and what they post that is sent to you. You can adjust your feed you want to see.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

We have a lot different reason why still quit on facebook it just because maybe some user has victim from other scam activity or
 maybe is also victim from other site of cyberbully activity,this condition has also negative to those user if you one to them as victim person ,but on other hand  facebook  user well  also have positive purposed while using it on facebook depend upon to become productivity on person used,
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:36:11 AM

It depends on what you choose to do with your facebook account. For those who are engaged in facebook bounty promoting, it is not an option. Again,  your feed depends on the friends you have and what they post that is sent to you. You can adjust your feed you want to see.
true,i am using facebook and twitter for bounty promoting.but i not only use facebook because of bounty i also use facebook to communicate to my family and friends that live far from my home.its one way to easy communicate with them.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:47:52 PM

That is true , and to be honest when i quit facebook , i've seen some improvements too such as giving more attention on myself , and to my family instead of just surfing around the facebook. And said by the creator if facebook which is mark zuckerberg , said that he created facebook to communicate others to build a better social relationship and equality , but now we are focusing instead of our own life you know what I mean? , so I think just try it maybe a month or more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cutthbegike

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

Going on two months now since i perma deleted my facebook. It's book so liberating, i've goten rid of almost all social media and i can tell you i'm significantly happier than i was before. That shit is pure poison
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

Quitting use of Facebook help me focus on what I'm doing at work. I finish my work easier when I uninstall my Facebook.
Not using my Facebook save me a lot of time to do my everyday task and it is not affected my social life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: