Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:51:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit Facebook  (Read 1811 times)
FinalFury

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

Even with Zuckerberg testifying in congress because of the the way Facebook has been using people's data, with disregard of their privacy, it did not affect usage one bit. So unfortunately most people simply do not care.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonikris

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:48:25 PM

Facebook addiction is very dangerous because many people who want to make a hundred to offend one person but who feel offended more than one person and can cause the breaking of a friendship rope
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:23:34 PM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

Sometimes I asked myself to quit facebook. I'm tired of reading fake news most of the time maybe a month or two I should stop using facebook.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
salmanbaiya24

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

I also dont like facebook. beacuse Facebook is a time waster.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

Well facebook uses for communication , if you quit facebook how you suppose to communicate to others mostly to your families around the world. It is depend on the person on how the person will use it , either for just stupidity or what , but me communication is important though. But on the other hand facebook are now used by many users who been addicted , who always just focusing on the facebook , and me i don't. I just use it when needed or necessary.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:27:42 AM

What you said is indeed true but for me the main purpose if that website is to communicate with the people and I don't give a shit about those things unless they removed the main point of it -to connect with the people you're close.  It's your own responsibility on how to used it.

anglosaxon

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

I really don't like the last news about facebook, and I think it is a really right decision to delete facebook accounts.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:21:34 PM

Life is harsh, everyone knows that, but if you will be adding Facebook into your life? Find the superlative of "harsh" or maybe "worst" and that is the feeling. Wanna know why?

You see, when you are in Facebook you are adding a lot of people maybe because they are handsome, beautiful, rich, friend, your crush, school mate and any reasons why and you are seeing their updated lives. Why is that harsh? Because when you are in a state that you're life is crumbling and you are seeing the pictures of your friends having a good time having a good life it makes you think how low are you from them, you are getting depressed.

So that is a good thing to quit Facebook? No, because of that you are seeing the reality that you are now (might) at the bottom of the pit and you need to lift yourself, that is the realization you need to lift yourself up. You don't need to look at it as your enemy, you need to look at it as an obstacle you need to go through. You know, the best thing about being at the bottom is that people seen you at their lowest and seen you being at the top.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:42:32 PM

i would love to quit facebook dont use it a lot after all use mostly twitter, instagramm and quora

aceman09935

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

there's a way to get your news feed out and not just showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc. But with these little things just for me I will not stop Facebook reading. Because of Facebook all the occasions it is important to know
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:20:59 PM

Sounds good. Thanks for the idea maybe i will also try. I will not deactivate my account but i will leave it there maybe with out checking notifications. Or instead spend my time to something more useful. Lately it been taking much of my time scrolling and watching stupid video clips.

Godgreat95

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:47:56 PM

I will never be in support of quit Facebook because is such a social media that connected everyone together. Although it had is negative impact which is more or less a crime.. But yet Facebook is so much fun and making of new friend across the world
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:40:45 AM

I won't quit facebook, in light of the fact that it was exceptionally valuable to me, it causes me speak with my companions and relatives even in far spots, second it helps me about birthday to remember my companions so I can welcome them, third, it was anything but difficult to access and it is free. And furthermore, there were numerous recreations there where it was exceptionally charming and can assuage pressure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: