Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:41:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC VS The Cryptosphere  (Read 107 times)
Adenike (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:29:42 PM

BTC goes green, all alts go red.

BTC retracts a tiny bit, all Alts go Green.

So the question at hand, is where is BTC's bottom.

A smart trade now, if you want to be a trader, would be to pour back into BTC until it's next nice green day, then pour that into alts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ladner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:59:34 AM

A smart trade now, if you want to be a trader, would be to pour back into BTC until it's next nice green day, then pour that into alts.
Currently I think with the popularity of bitcoin it is clear that bitcoin is the biggest value at the present time. I know the price of a bitcoin is $ 11200 on https://coinmarketcap.com. , with the rise and the benefits that it brings bitcoin are increasingly recognized by the nation and for legal circulation. Bitcoin is extremely convenient, digital security extremely fast liquidity. I think the value of bitcoin will increase and increase very quickly you buy bitcoin now to make a profit later.
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:07:40 AM

When Bitcoin goes up quickly, it will likely:

Suppress or depress alts as money flows into Bitcoin;
Or, take alts along for the ride (generally true when a new wave of adoption is occurring).
When Bitcoin goes down quickly (for example after a highly anticipated fork), it will likely:

Depress alts as money flows into fiat;
Or, cause alts to boom (especially in terms of BTC pairs, where you trade BTC for alts) as money flows into alts.
When Bitcoin stagnates, it will likely:

Cause alts to stagnate along with it as people wait for a clear sign on the direction of the market;
Or, cause alts to boom as people look for returns in alt coins and try to get favorable trades in terms of BTC pairs. <—- This is what happened in December 2017 and January 2018 (this is what you are looking for in terms of alts, when BTC stagnated alts saw epic growth).

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:19:25 AM

It's simple if you have your remaining btc in your wallet don't trade it even just a little piece of it. It cant still be recovered if you will trade using BTC buy a fresh BTC instead. It needs time to recover your last money.
Adenike (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:47:22 AM

I believe you, I know in the next few months Bitcoin may be $50k, and that will be awesome, so my advise is that we shouldnt stop investing not only on Bitcoin but also on other coins too
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

I invest in altcoins right now as I get the bigger multiple's from there. I also think it is wise to invest a bit in Bitcoin and Ethereum as well and some good new platform altcoins like VEN, ICON AND EOS. I am also heavily invested in revenue generating coins like COSS and PPT, because the passive income from those will help me grow my portfolio to diversify over time. I believe always it's good to spread the risk. BITCOIN is still king but if you want to make more money, diversify also into some really good projects.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:54:26 AM

$10000 has been the bottom that nobody could break it for long and keep the price there because of the huge buy support that exists there.
but a more logical bottom (if there were no FUD) were $14500

meh, i don't like the second part "pouring back into alts" because the risk of investing in altcoins is a lot bigger than the risk of investing in bitcoin and bitcoin investment is pretty risky.

i prefer a more cautious approach of investing in bitcoin and then only investing part of that in altcoins and only take profit from them and never hold any.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
CHILO20

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:54:13 AM

You cannot predict how things will go like that so easily.
Your speculation is not always constant, because if it is then everybody would be rich using that strategy.
There are a lot of market factors that affect the price movement and trend. There's no exception so you can't single out traits that could affect BTC, alts and the whole crypto system.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: