Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elixir to easy reach 2000$? (now 0.7$)  (Read 1358 times)
iwillhodl (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:38:29 PM

Elixir reached it's ATH with almost 2.5$ at january without even full development of project and app (which is going on) - what makes it feel amazing. After market crash which not everyone could predict at this time, and also lending coins FUD because of BCC, it falls down to 0.7$. We can expect easy 30$ when the market bulls and roadmap is delivered this year. But anyway - there ends speculation and just starts the project, technology and prospects which drives price up. It seems much better than other lending coins like salt and ethlend, because of, simple examples;
Ethlend - it always takes fee of 0.01 eth to place loan and 0.01 eth and eth gas for funding loan, which will be worse when ethereum price will go higher
Elixir is always feeless - only eth gas fee.
Salt - you can only loan amounts higher than 5000$ and this simple thing can't make people adapt to this
Elixir can even let you loan from someone small amounts like 10$, or loan it to other

Now we can feel it's much stronger than other loan coins.
And it's time to explain why P2P lending is future.
Some statistics:

source: transparencymarketresearch.com
"TMR findings suggest that the opportunity in the global peer-to-peer market will be worth US$897.85 bn by 2024 from US$26.16 bn in 2015. The market is anticipated to rise at a whopping CAGR of 48.2% between 2016 and 2024. The biggest contributor to this growth will be small business end user segment that was likely to pace ahead at an impressive CAGR of 48.8% during the forecast period, very much retaining its leading stance."

Let's take just small little 5% (!) of p2p global industry from 2024. It makes it market cap of elixir almost $45b dollars. Time to divide it by estimated supply in 2024, for example about 90 m.
IT MAKES PRICE BY 1 ELIX = 500$!!!
What when we take 10%? 1000$. 20% will drive it up to 2000$!!! price.

The future is there, p2p lending and ELIXIR.

Tell me what you can find wrong in my logic if anyone like this finds out, let's discuss this.

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
iwillhodl (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:00:12 AM

There is so much wrong with your logic I cannot even begin to explain.

strong argument of respected user registered 07 january 2018 who's spamming just to get some activity.  Cheesy

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:17:54 AM

There is so much wrong with your logic I cannot even begin to explain.

strong argument of respected user registered 07 january 2018 who's spamming just to get some activity.  Cheesy

its okay man, more Elix for us  Grin
just posted this in a couple other threads so, not tryna spam, but i want to build on what you said

From the Elixir White Paper (below)
---
"We also hope to provide this global lending system for institutional usage as well. While the advocation
and calling for all financial institutions to be decentralized is growing, it is unrealistic to think
that they will go away in a short period of time. Therefore, Elixir will be at the forefront in
providing both decentralized platforms for P2P lending, as well as allowing larger institutions to
utilize the technology we have created, as well as allow people to lend and borrow using
decentralized technology."
---
If this occurs Elixir could definitely take 3-5% global market share

so needless to say that i share you're enthusiam  Cool altough i will be happy if Elixir reaches $15-30 dollars
Keep in mind that Goldman Sachs is setting up a crypto currency trading desk this June, 2018 is going to be bonkers

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:40:15 AM

Yes I think it is possible for Elixir to reach 2000USD per chip because with 2000USD the marketcap will be less than 120 billion USD so it's realistic for this project but they will have the product ready, hire more developers and have a partnership with a very well known company. In my opinion, when Elixir will reach this high then Bitcoin will have at least one trillion usd marketcap. Anyway I think Elixir have a lot of potential and it is very undervalued right now

nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

the point about such crypto apps is ALWAYS about adoption in the end.

Ethlend or Salt got big because of adoption.

But even if Elix has a sweet app...it has literally no use for adoption. Only lending to friends you know and can trust to get money back? why not give them a bit fiat instead directly?

Still can not see the big use of this token overall. Unless they solve that issue. (maybe with a security needed for a loan)
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

If we talk realistically then price can not reach that much, it is a project backed by a service, so if it will be massively adopted then we may see big demand and price otherwise it will revolve around a specific range with ups and downs.

waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:57:06 PM

Guys, Elixir more expensive than Eth is nonsense. How many coins you know that have price more than ETH exclude BTC? What such an exclusive Elixir offers?
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:33:47 AM

While I am bullish on Elixir, putting so high a target is too far fetched. I agree with it going into
double digits later this year or next when crypto markets are on their next highs. 
zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:51:37 AM

It will not even reach $1 again. Forget about 1k.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

While I am bullish on Elixir, putting so high a target is too far fetched. I agree with it going into
double digits later this year or next when crypto markets are on their next highs. 
Same here. Elixir is set to do something revolutionary in the lending space. But $2k? That's way too much valuation
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

Elixir reached it's ATH with almost 2.5$ at january without even full development of project and app (which is going on) - what makes it feel amazing. After market crash which not everyone could predict at this time, and also lending coins FUD because of BCC, it falls down to 0.7$. We can expect easy 30$ when the market bulls and roadmap is delivered this year. But anyway - there ends speculation and just starts the project, technology and prospects which drives price up. It seems much better than other lending coins like salt and ethlend, because of, simple examples;
Ethlend - it always takes fee of 0.01 eth to place loan and 0.01 eth and eth gas for funding loan, which will be worse when ethereum price will go higher
Salt - you can only loan amounts higher than 5000$ and this simple thing can't make people adapt to this
Elixir can even let you loan from someone small amounts like 10$, or loan it to other

Some statistics:

"TMR findings suggest that the opportunity in the global peer-to-peer market will be worth US$897.85 bn by 2024 from US$26.16 bn in 2015. The market is anticipated to rise at a whopping CAGR of 48.2% between 2016 and 2024. The biggest contributor to this growth will be small business end user segment that was likely to pace ahead at an impressive CAGR of 48.8% during the forecast period, very much retaining its leading stance."

Let's take just small little 5% (!) of p2p global industry from 2024. It makes it market cap of elixir almost $45b dollars. Time to divide it by estimated supply in 2024, for example about 90 m.

Tell me what you can find wrong in my logic if anyone like this finds out, let's discuss this.
I am also invested in ELIXIR, but your predication is much too high. Maybe we will see a x10 or something. Marketcap would exceed the one of ETH and BTC with your predication. Keep being realistic.
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:01:15 PM

Some statistics:

I am also invested in ELIXIR, but your predication is much too high. Maybe we will see a x10 or something. Marketcap would exceed the one of ETH and BTC with your predication. Keep being realistic.

im not saying 2k is realistic but its also not realistic to assume that eth and btc wont grow in the meantime
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

Although I agree with you saying that ELIXIR is one good and profitable coin, I think your speculation itself is too exaggerated. How will it have a price of 2000$ merely by basing on marketcap alone? I guess it can reach the speculated price if p2p lending in crypto becomes more used by that time. What I mean by more is 10X the user base crypto lending got now assuming they will really go for ELIXIR after all 2024 is a long time. Before that year comes to pass, there might be another coin that is better than it.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

Elixir has a very good potential for mid term. it would be profitable for short time as well but so unluckyly bitcoin bearish run started and there is nothing we can do to stop it. we will keep hodling.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:15:32 PM

I think 2000 dollar is a little bit to hih to reach it "easy" It will take a couple of years before this could happen with Elixir! I think a good start for Elixir is 25-50 Dollar in 2018 but this could also be very hard! Lets see what that devs are doing this year!
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:44:03 PM

Not going to happen. $25 is a very realistic and reachable goal.
drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:46:02 PM

P2P lending.. Not sure why you people are really hyped about that.
I don't see any future on that. Not trying to be negative, but that's just what I think.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
FredStringbet

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:43:45 PM

I"m holding Elix as well. But really as a long shot.
Think chances of failing will be bigger than of succeeding.
But if it will succeed the reward will be so large, that it's worth the gamble.
RichT_

Activity: 24
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:06:04 PM

0.2$ now it's got a long way to go.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:48:58 PM

Elixer cannot easily reach $2k. Lets say that anything is posible in this world. But i think elixer won't even reach the value of $5. If this comes true you will become one of the richest in your place. Because i think you own plenty of elixer. And your making this thread because you want to promote your elixer.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: