Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DYOR] Do Your Own Research [x11][PoW/PoS][Bounties!][Pools!][Giveaway live!]  (Read 5500 times)
lanhho1006

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

no any reply from devs!

Brubittrader

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:28:55 AM

Respectfully, virtuado, but:

"What we are doing for the roadmap" is like a "debt" to the investors. At this point, even the "bitcointalk topic notifications" os the cellphone of the devs must be offline. I just can't believe. And I invested on this business (more than 520.000 coins). For me, nothing more from this team (personal opinion only, no offenses to the devs).

Lol, its brand new, its not dead. They have better things to do than chat it up.

I understand that they probably have better things to do, but communication is key and this is what (new) people want to see.

Fact is that after a few weeks this thread and the discord channel(around 60 members at time of writing) is still not booming.

I know about other coins were the team was very communicative in the beginning, here and on discord as well, and this community was booming in short time.
So in my opinion the team/devs should show up a little more here...

virtuado

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:15:28 PM

"What we are doing for the roadmap" is like a "debt" to the investors. At this point, even the "bitcointalk topic notifications" os the cellphone of the devs must be offline. I just can't believe. And I invested on this business (more than 520.000 coins). For me, nothing more from this team (personal opinion only, no offenses to the devs).

I fully understand your opinion.

I really don't believe that they disconnected themselves from every communication. So it seems that they choose not to respond, here and on discord as well. Offcourse everybody is entitled to do what they want, but for me it's clear that if they want their project to be succesful they should start to communicate.

lanhho1006

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:11:36 PM

SCAM?

lanhho1006

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:20:43 AM

devs, any update?

v.danev

Activity: 186

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

how scam? there wasn't an ico, and as far as i know there's not an exchange to buy or sell. The only thing it did was make some of us miners point our hashing power at it.

and the pool ops to make pools and explorers
-llz-

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:04:02 AM

Dev. lunch mn list to masternodeonline mnrank and exchange for make money  Wink
PRIZRAK25

Activity: 613
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:12:39 PM

TRY   https://tradesatoshi.com  https://www.coinexchange.io
dimon1214

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

NEW POOL DONE!

http://hotmining.info/getting_started
virtuado

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

I did hold my patience for a while since this project was relatively new. But the devs don't showup here and on discord to at least communicate, people are starting to doubt this project, miners pointing their machines to other coins already, no updates and news about anything....this is not good to be honest. 

In this way the project will never be carried by a community if the devs don't put in the energy.

I will watch it from the sidelines for some weeks, but my feeling says this is gonna fail... Huh

DoYourOwnResearchProject (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:27:58 PM

Hi all!

Just jumping in to say DYOR is still alive!  I've been working more on getting us listed on various exchanges - please PM me if you can help out!

Also on the lineup is a working website - we are still in need of web developers, so if you have experience in this field, please PM me or reach out through slack or discord (links in OP)

Regards!
BartoszN1990

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

https://deeponion.org

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:38:15 PM

Happy Mining !! [DYOR]

Stablish pool quick payout !

0.5% Fee !!

Port: 3008, Diff: 8
Port: 3032, Diff: 32
Port: 3256, Diff: 256
Port: 3999, Diff: 0.01

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:39:36 PM

If anyone has not received a bounty, please shoot me a PM on discord - catching up with all the great work done so far by the community Smiley

Maybe they will be more active once the 37k block hits and the rewards go down 75%.... I don't know. I'll keep mining until then, but if no coms from dev, then I guess I'll point my hashing power elsewhere...

Lol, its brand new, its not dead. They have better things to do than chat it up.

I understand that they probably have better things to do, but communication is key and this is what (new) people want to see.

Fact is that after a few weeks this thread and the discord channel(around 60 members at time of writing) is still not booming.

I know about other coins were the team was very communicative in the beginning, here and on discord as well, and this community was booming in short time.
So in my opinion the team/devs should show up a little more here...

Dev is here!  Sorry for lack of activity recently, figured DYOR will grow regardless but apologies for not appearing sooner.  Very hectic schedule IRL.

Please be patient, new projects take quite some time to grow.  Again, apologies for lack of activity up until now, but will be planning giveaways for the immediate future - fire up them twitters boys  Grin stay tuned!

Will be responding to PMs throughout the night - check your inboxes, to those that messaged me.
libidox

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:54:08 PM

i want DoYourOwnResearchProject too. how i can make it ?
PRIZRAK25

Activity: 613
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:28:50 AM

0.04500000 BTC
** 100% refund if rejected.
Promote your coin on Tradesatoshi Exchange.
7 DAYS as a featured coin
Increase your coin visibility
Advertise your coin on each market page for 7 days, this is an excellent way to promote your coin.
Buy Now

https://tradesatoshi.com
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:12:06 AM

I fully understand your opinion.

I really don't believe that they disconnected themselves from every communication. So it seems that they choose not to respond, here and on discord as well. Offcourse everybody is entitled to do what they want, but for me it's clear that if they want their project to be succesful they should start to communicate.

Er, maybe they are focusing on other, more important things, and no one can be very enthusiastic about one thing, especially when they see that their project is not making much progress.

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:49:11 PM

Hi all

We're looking for some team members to help out with promotional work & giveaways.  Anyone with experience (or if not, anyone that would like to help out) shoot me a PM or respond here - would like to get some social media giveaways started Smiley

Will give out some bounties to those that can help!
bm4436

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

exchanges
bair73

Activity: 309
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:30:31 AM

a new wallet without a virus when will it be?

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

Giveaway is live - dropping 100 DYOR to everyone who tweets about DYOR!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: