Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:04:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in the eyes of the world  (Read 166 times)
airdagon (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:11:47 AM

what do you think, if the country you live in strongly opposes the existence of bitcoin?
give me one good reason why you can survive.
BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:16:00 AM

what do you think, if the country you live in strongly opposes the existence of bitcoin?
Over 100% of people in my country 70% opposes bitcoin as Scam and only 30% of us really believes in bitcoin. well, I do survive with bitcoin because I love it. Imagine if you love one thing you will become careful on it.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:25:49 AM

Because it doesn’t matter whether your country supports it or not. They can never gain access to your coins like they can your fiat currency accounts. Bitcoin and crypto are decentralized, so it’s not like they can just go to the core devs and tell them to give up your coins or sieve your accounts.

It would become difficult to purchase bitcoins directly using your bank account, but the beauty of crypto is that there are so many ways to acquire it without having to use your bank.

Over 100% of people in my country 70% opposes bitcoin as Scam and only 30% of us really believes in bitcoin. well, I do survive with bitcoin because I love it. Imagine if you love one thing you will become careful on it.

What are you trying to say? Roll Eyes GTFO

integrap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:36:24 AM

I dont care about goverments regulations or decisions. I feel free with bitcoin. I dont invest my all money in bitcoin. I can survive with my fiat money. But one day maybe people will not survive with their fiat money.

Nightmare0619

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:44:16 AM

When i first heard bitcoin i thought it was just some kind of scam, and i never really realize its benefits and uses until i tried it myself. Still, most of the people today think of it like i do... that is why we need to inform and educate them its benefits and advantages it can give us in our lives. It opened many opportunities online that can help other people... they just need to try it like us .
TranTrongit

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:03:48 AM

simply because i love btc. It helps my life change in a better way. Currently, there are only a few countries banned btc because they are afraid of money laundering anonymity .... they can not control them. But if they try to learn about blockchain technology behind bitcoin and the current crypto. I think they will have to think again.
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:12:48 AM

I do not have anyone in the bitcoin who wants me to just bitcoin because I need it. Even though the government does not want bitcoin, I will continue to do so because of this I am planning.
hdasd

Activity: 216
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:14:59 AM

While investors are not losing on Bitcoin, the speculative, high volatility, money laundering and risks and problems behind corruption have drawn the attention of regulators.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:43:51 AM

Bitcoin is reduce the risk of my currency and it will make huge profit in my investment so I like very much this concept. Some governments are oppose the cryptocurrency but it will not completely announced just a temporary problem. So I know the future possibilities in cryptocurrency and this is the best profitable platform to save our money. It is the satisfaction to my investment so I can continue to cryptocurrency investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CNY dasd

Activity: 102
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:47:32 AM

Bitcoin can change my life, by which point I will not give up bitcoin. As they do not believe, just as not everyone believes in God, just follow them. Survival is not difficult, we can operate through a variety of software, no country will face positive that does not allow the existence of bitcoin.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:54:07 AM

If ever our country ban bitcoin then I would not try to continue using it because there are other ways to earn. I can earn fiat then since I would be sure it will not be banned. I would not try to violate the law because I do not want to risk my freedom by doing something illegal. Though it would be less likely that it will happen since our country is open to cryptocurrencies, I am still looking for ways now to have additional income not related to cryptocurrencies because there is still a chance that it will be banned if ever some powerful people in our country strongly opposes it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
shannen8

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:55:16 AM

Because bitcoin does not depends on the country, it is decentralized so I'm free to like and work with bitcoin. It helps me alot in earning money so I'll stay w/ bitcoin.
Paupau29

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

It doesnt matter if your country doesnt support bitcoin its not likely they have acces to your coin not like your money in bank so you will definitely survive
frery

Activity: 147
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

When i first heard bitcoin i thought it was just some kind of scam, and i never really realize its benefits and uses until i tried it myself. Still, most of the people today think of it like i do... that is why we need to inform and educate them its benefits and advantages it can give us in our lives. It opened many opportunities online that can help other people... they just need to try it like us .
No, if they are not interested in bitcoin or even think it a scam, they will not invest bitcoin or try bitcoin, and some bitcoin opponents find it hard to convince others,the best way to persuade people is to use their profit-making fact to attract their interests.
Solenchey

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

Because it doesn’t matter whether your country supports it or not. They can never gain access to your coins like they can your fiat currency accounts. Bitcoin and crypto are decentralized, so it’s not like they can just go to the core devs and tell them to give up your coins or sieve your accounts.

It would become difficult to purchase bitcoins directly using your bank account, but the beauty of crypto is that there are so many ways to acquire it without having to use your bank.

What are you trying to say? ::) GTFO
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:15:30 AM

if my country is strictly prohibited by the government and even the government threatens who is playing bitcoin will be in law and there is also the issue that the government will allow bitcoin invest, we hope bitcoin immediately in sahkan in our country, bitcoin status in our country is not clear
GloriousDonkey52

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

What do you mean by Survive? If your problem is being able to transact and using bitcoin even if there's a prevailing ban. You don't have to worry about it, Bitcoin is considered anonymous and you can get around those restrictions.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:33:19 AM

"Bitcoin, its really well thought process of transaction to send your funds securely and anonymously. However in the long run it changed into an asset which we can use to profit ourselves with many of the available options through the crypto."

Okay, thats what it is now. Lets consider me being doing my graduate study in the year 2009 and just passed out of the college and started hunting for the job for which I studied my ass the whole 5-6 years! I got my desired job and I'm going to it on daily basis. There is no such thing in the world where bitcoin exists or anything which is related to digital world. If I don't know anything like that is present then my life would have been the normal family guy with desire to become a cool dad, a good husband. The use of my computer is next to zero when I hit the home after coming back from the duty. I take my kids out on every weekend along with my beautiful wife and enjoy the full momentum! Ah!

The whole country is like that only, the whole neighbour is same like me, everyone knows who lives next door because I'm not heating up the chair in front of the personal computer and neither I'm hearing any cacophony out of the GPU miner next door!

Thats, the life when there was no bitcoin.

Now,

Here comes the bitcoin,

I am tired, coming home from the real job, after rising the bell I get straight into the bath, cal my wife and tell her to make breakfast for me and a cup of tea and then open up my laptop to check the what the heck is going on with the crypto market on CMC. Why not go through the forum and see the news about crypto and whats happening.

There is Jim next door, who is having a well set up of the mining rig, killing the silence of night and burning dam 100 pounds of electricity every month.
We have not seen each other since many days, neither I took my kids outdoor since many weeks.

Did you go through whole scenario ?

Now,
I will go back to my normal life where I was normal guy with many desires and a goof family bonding!

Makes sense when you spend most of the time with your family. :-)
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:38:54 AM

first of all the government is there because we put them there, unless you live in a dictatorship! and the government is just a bunch of people we chose to go there and set the law for us. if they are setting a law against your views them you made the mistake of choosing them Wink

secondly you are talking about a decentralized system that is censorship resistance and all the effort from the beginning was to preserve these aspects. government opposing this system is not going to kill it.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

In my country of residence it is still permissible to own Bitcoin and invest with Bitcoin, despite the risks borne by its own election, unlike some countries that have received bitcoin and legalized the bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: