Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices Information Predicted this week, you should read  (Read 112 times)
Vaniaayu (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:19:56 AM

Bitcoin is out of contract with the CME group on the 26th of January yesterday, just at 0400 GMT, the bitcoin prediction will drop at $ 9000 to trade the topic of the traders yesterday, but as we know, Bitcoin is still strong at 11k USD with this bitcoin will likely rise significantly.

why do I have such a sumsie?
that is because it refers to some policies of countries with a strong economy, which already regulates the crypto currencies. Russia is currently in the process of finalizing the regulation. you can see the information here https://goo.gl/dnfGik

it also means that Russia is ready to accept Bitcoin as legal.

on Bitfinex exchange, Bitcoin remains strong at $ 11,000, it also becomes a benchmark that Bitcoin will experience a massive Pump this week.

South Korea is also beginning to audit several exchanges in the country, the result of some exchange does not meet the security requirements for investors, it also proves that south korea is ready to accept Crypto currencies as a form of business and legal investment.

but it's all just my view, that's just my prediction
please all of you crypto trader assumes, I just want to share info with you all the crypto trader to be more fortunate in investing
Bill Gates has also said in an interview with the famous TV station in the United States that no single powerful country can stop Bitcoin except China, just info that China is now also regulating laws for Bitcoin and crypto currencies

in the estimate they will be ready for ICO in May this year,
it's all the information I know from some sources I'm looking for myself, related it's true or not, I do not know about it,

it's because there's nothing valid in the world of crypto currencies, no one can say it's going up or down, it's all about prediction. I need this information to be useful to the crypto trader, because with this information, I hope the crypto traders will have their own predictions.

if you believe in my prediction, you'd better buy Bitcoin today so you can get a good profit later. now its yours

if you have better information about this, please share it in the comments column, so we can share the benefits

I hope you guys crypto successful traders always

now, its your call
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:33:44 AM

I also do not have good predictions!
but from the thread you created, I know that you are experienced. therefore I want to ask, is it right now the right time to buy coins? if the bitcoin rises, the other coins will go up too!
because i want to buy ethereum. please give me the solution.
Vaniaayu (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:42:30 AM

I also do not have good predictions!
but from the thread you created, I know that you are experienced. therefore I want to ask, is it right now the right time to buy coins? if the bitcoin rises, the other coins will go up too!
because i want to buy ethereum. please give me the solution.

my only prediction bitcoin will rise this week, for ethereum I still dont have any prediction but for long time HODL , ethereum still good to buy so its all yours now
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:03:14 AM

Thank you for this valuable piece of information about Bitcoin, I do hope that your prediction come true. In any case, investors in cryptocurrencies are cautioned not to put their live savings in it as the future is hard to predict correctly.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: