Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:16:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Local thread that should get it's own board  (Read 207 times)
aleksej996 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:41:18 AM

In last few months it became very hard to keep up with many different topics in our local thread as it steadily became quite active.
It is a Serbian local thread.

Is there any chance that we could finally get our own board? We would be incredibly grateful Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:51:57 AM

Based on the "last created local board, through a request", it appears the activity is still not that high in order for it to be considered.

Some facts:

Since last month, a total of 29 pages were made on your local thread (regardless of each unique user).
A month prior to their request, they had a thread activity of 173 pages just for that period.

I wonder if theymos can list the set of requirements (in numbers, regarding thread activity/page numbers and unique users) in order for each local thread to be created...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nmalisa

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

If you need website, just ask for info..

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

Based on the "last created local board, through a request", it appears the activity is still not that high in order for it to be considered.

Some facts:

Since last month, a total of 29 pages were made on your local thread (regardless of each unique user).
A month prior to their request, they had a thread activity of 173 pages just for that period.

I wonder if theymos can list the set of requirements (in numbers, regarding thread activity/page numbers and unique users) in order for each local thread to be created...

Then can you send info what is necessarity for 1 local board?   Because many people going on other board wher is more clear thing with thema and topic ,  not all on single spot 

ADS TEAM offers the service of designing and building Web sites  (https://adsteam.info/)
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:49:05 PM

That is second time when I see a thread about Serbian local board during one week. The point seems really actual and as Serbian I normally support it. I also think that every country should to be represented here with it's own board due to popularity of cryptos is raising over the world.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: