Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:57:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst Altcoins  (Read 463 times)
kryptokowalski (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:07:04 AM

What are some of the worst alt coins you've run across? I mean real shit show coins! Bit connect and Ponzi Coin come to mind for me (might as well be called Madoff Coin).
bizonglimang

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:13:06 AM

There is no worst altcoins but worse altcoins, more and more shit altcoin is coming out to scam our money, so keep third eye on those projects.
taharag

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:17:52 AM

The scam projects who ruin the trust of everyone, we should be ready for anything.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:26:27 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 01:38:11 AM by waiki

In my opinion there is not the worst, but if below average I can say (NXT, IGNIS, RIPPLE, STELLAR,). all altcoin are the same only the price and name that distinguishes him.   
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:31:49 AM

There is no worst altcoins but worse altcoins, more and more shit altcoin is coming out to scam our money, so keep third eye on those projects.
This type of crypto coin is usually the result of Initial Coin Offering (ICO). Because it may want to mimic the success of bitcoin, it creates a coin or currency with its own name, which is actually created only for the benefit of him personally, without any clarity about the vision and mission that make sense. Coins of this type are potentially fraud.
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:37:04 AM

All the BTC forks, Verge, TRON, XP and SmartCash are garbage.
DOGE on the otherhand is nothing but the real deal.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:42:11 AM

Every coins has  a potential of be a shit coins or great coins . It depends on what the development team put into it that will make a coin great or shit.
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:42:38 AM

ReeCoin, although strangely enough this has gone up a bit recently. But the owner has been more or less confirmed to be a scammer with this coin.

I think a lot of these shitcoins are being propped up by people wanting to invest in absolutely any low marketcap coin they can find that has a high supply. The FOMO of new investors for the "next big thing" is huge and will even overcome irrationality.

Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:45:57 AM

How many eyes you have to see the scam altcoin out there? 3 eyes is enough. LOL
However, bitconnect is one of scam altcoin which is used crypto as back up of ponzi scheme. Always be carefull with such kind of project. Also stay away from onecoin it think thats same project.
bobbay

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:51:31 AM

All those weird coins like piggycoin or even the jesus coin
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:54:30 AM

What are some of the worst alt coins you've run across? I mean real shit show coins! Bit connect and Ponzi Coin come to mind for me (might as well be called Madoff Coin).

sia is the worst coin to me. when it was peak i invested. most of the coins are dumping and pumping coins. yes bitconnect is the worst one  , now how the price is going on.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Kean1998

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:09:01 AM

For me all coins depend on the development team , there is a possibility  to be a shit coins.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
pzs

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:18:44 AM

For me:

good coins: bitcoin, litecoin, monero

potential good coins: decred, siacoin

bad coins: everything ICO & its platform (ETH), copy & paste coins (with the exception on LTC, yeah bcash is NOT an exception) and everything masternodes (w/o decred).

So most cryptopia coins are just bad coins. It doesn't means that you can't make profit trading them.

The next good coin, for me: starts without premine / has something new to offer / it is build by the community / has true developers
tlustoprd

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:19:46 AM

I think USD is one of the worst altcoins at the moment. Followed by the rest of state-backed currencies.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:21:54 AM

I think for me the worst Altcoins are SPACEBIT, GEMS, DOGECOIN, PAYCOIN, and DAO. Because all of this have negative trust and biggest failures in cryptocurrency history.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:23:36 AM

not just bitconnect just a lot of other coin that offer landing and have a pyramid scheme that has been confirmed ponzi and will take casualties in the future, so better away from the coin program like that because it will make you loss, even if the profit must be just for a moment.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:38:17 AM

the worst ALTcoin that i have run across since that i start bounty is RYD this coin have remain in thesame sheet price ever since, instead of it to increase it is depreciating.
jdbao

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:53:29 AM

I think you this question does not make sense, people are often talking about the best of those coins, not the worst ones.
Because of the good coins, people are willing to spend more time to understand and invest in them, but knowing the worst coins will only waste time.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:00:02 AM

In digital market many failure coins are available in market. If you don't like shit coins just ignore it because you are creating a negative thoughts in altcoins. Every altcoins values are depends on the demands and market circulation this will change in soon so don't spread this shit news. All the altcoins value is gradually increase in after five years but some of the companies are close the project so suddenly we don't predict the worst altcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
smashrs

Activity: 23
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:01:16 AM

For me:

good coins: bitcoin, litecoin, monero

potential good coins: decred, siacoin

bad coins: everything ICO & its platform (ETH), copy & paste coins (with the exception on LTC, yeah bcash is NOT an exception) and everything masternodes (w/o decred).

So most cryptopia coins are just bad coins. It doesn't means that you can't make profit trading them.

The next good coin, for me: starts without premine / has something new to offer / it is build by the community / has true developers

Would you care to explain why everything masternodes is bad? Thank you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: