Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 Swiftbot ➤ Pump & Dump Bot 🚀 Binance ✅ Discord ✅ GUI Interface ✅ Free Trial  (Read 365 times)
Swiftbot Maximus (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:53:01 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 02:11:26 AM by Swiftbot Maximus

Official Bitcointalk Swiftbot Thread

What is Swiftbot?
Swiftbot is a crypto trading bot created specifically for members that engage in Pump & Dump groups. The features developed in Swiftbot were specialized to fit the needs of somebody buying into a Pump signal.

Unfortunately as a New member I cannot post images in a thread. I will update this thread in the future as I gain the ability to make it look nicer, but for now you will need to click the link to an imgur to see a picture of Swiftbot's GUI Interface

----------------------------------------------------
➤ Website: https://swiftbot.io

➤ Discord Server: https://discord.gg/EsHPa8S

➤ Email: swiftbotorders@gmail.com

----------------------------------------------------

Swiftbot Features

✓ Connect to exchange via API key

✓ Display bitcoin balance for supported exchange

✓ Define how much bitcoin you want to spend on the pump

✓ Buy additional tick ➩ Define if you want to buy above market price by 'x' sats to ensure your buy order gets filled

✓ Auto-sell % ➩ Let the bot auto sell for you at a designated gains percentage increase

✓ Stop-loss % ➩ Let the bot auto sell for you at a designated loss percentage to avoid getting dumped on

✓ Currency to buy ➩ With the press of 3 keystrokes (coin name) and 'enter' you will immediately buy your coin

✓ Historical Coin Data ➩ See past data of the pump in progress. Includes most lost, most gained, purchased quantity, purchased price

✓ Current Coin Data ➩ See current data of the pump in progress. Includes last bid, last ask, total trades, quantity traded, and btc traded

✓ Current Profit Tracker ➩ Displays your current profit progress. Shown in percentage (%), $USD amount, and BTC amount

✓ Force Sell Button ➩ Not feeling good about the pump? Get out ASAP

✓ Information Text Console ➩ Info on the right side is displayed that tells you exactly what operations Swiftbot is performing with your money

✓ Visual Graph ➩ Allows you to see the pump's progress in a visual manner

✓ Future Updates ➩ Licensed users receive free updates as we roll them out in the future. The software checks for new versions every time it is launched.

Free Trial
Still unsure? Take advantage of our 2 day free trial!
The free trial is meant to give you a taste of the bot software and see if you like it. For this reason there are a few limitations that make a difference between Free and Premium

➤ After 2 days the software will automatically lock and be unusable

➤ You can only make 3 trades in total and after that the software will automatically lock and be unusable

➤ You can only put a buy order in for the very minimum exchange amount required for the designated coin.
If your 'Bitcoin to spend' setting is above this number Swiftbot will automatically calculate for you and only spend the restricted amount instead

➤ You can only trade a maximum of $70 USD (converted from bitcoin). After you spend this amount the software will automatically lock and be unusable

Why do we offer a Free Trial?

➣ #1 - Trust Factor. We want you to be reassured that our software is fully functional and working as intended

➣ #2 - We're confident. We know people like free stuff, and believe that once you get a teaser of Swiftbot you will be very happy and want to unlock the full version

Price

$149.99 ➣ Converted into Litecoin (LTC) by our payment gateway on our website
https://swiftbot.io/purchase/

Supported Exchanges
✓ Binance

➤ COMING SOON: Cryptopia, Yobit and Bittrex
Swiftbot is in very active development with a commited Developer & Support team. Expect to see these exchanges added very soon!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask! We are new and working on building a reputation that prides ourselves in the very best customer support. You will not find other trading bots that offer the attention we are able to give to you specifically! The recommended contact method for fastest response would be to join our Discord and ask in the main chat channel. You can chat with the support team and other licensed users as well to get a good idea of the product.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Swiftbot Maximus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:01:41 AM

Reserved post #1 for future updates - mods please don't remove  Cheesy
Swiftbot Maximus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:08:52 AM

Reserved post #2 for future updates - mods please don't remove  Cheesy
Swiftbot Maximus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:16:33 AM

Reserved post #3 for future updates - mods please don't remove  Cheesy
Lucky2018

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:57:30 PM

Hello,

I receive this message when trying to connect to Binance API

Validating API credentials... failed. (Timestamp for this request was 1000ms ahead of the server's time.)

Regards
cryptoguru118

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:55:45 PM

Omg, another pump and dump bot. Any noobs reading this thread please stay away from pump and dump groups. ALL pump and dumps are scams. You are literally handing the group owners and bot developers your money. HODL
Swiftbot Maximus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:34:39 AM

Ok so, I will be the first to leave a reply for the product.
Been using different bots so far. Free and paid ones. Some were good, others sucked.
This one stands somewhenere between them. I would give it a 6 out of 10.

The main problem is the time it takes to interact. Like many others have stated before, using the API from the exchanges, takes alot of time.
The order gets placed 7-13 seconds later and I can do it 1-2 secs faster manually and 5 secs faster with other bots.

Price: Overpriced giving the fact that it has been released 2-3 days ago with no vouches and only one exchange(so far).
If it was half the price that it is now, I would def buy it.

Positive things: A support group on discord. Haven't talked to members there yet but seems interesting.

THings I have to try: Test it in a real huge pump and dump. Most of the bots that I've tested fail selling(they do end up buying the coin) the coin
because of the number of requests x second in cryptopia (I will use it mostly there). If it fails buying/selling the coin then not worth my time.

Does it have a PUMP detector thing? Or nah?

Will update this post once I try it more.

Thank you and GLWS mate  Smiley

UPDATE: The bot once I add the API's and press sign in..crashes....

I know I already talked to you in the Support discord but I'll mention it here too so people reading this thread can see my response. It was delayed because you didn't use the "Buy additional tick" setting which we recommend people set at 1 or 2.

As for crashes, this means you don't have the latest .net framework all Binance APIs use. To fix this, you need to download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49981

Hello,

I receive this message when trying to connect to Binance API

Validating API credentials... failed. (Timestamp for this request was 1000ms ahead of the server's time.)

Regards

Hi Lucky, this happens when your Windows clock is not synced. To fix this go to your control panel > date & time > and check/uncheck the "Set time automatically" button to force sync it. I actually had this problem too the first time I was testing it. Good luck.

Omg, another pump and dump bot. Any noobs reading this thread please stay away from pump and dump groups. ALL pump and dumps are scams. You are literally handing the group owners and bot developers your money. HODL

I'm not sure how this is helpful to this thread. You can have your opinion, and I would actually agree with you for people who AREN'T using a bot, because they are the ones losing in these groups. The winners will be the ones using bots and getting their buy orders in right away, which is exactly what our product is intended for.

Swiftbot Maximus (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: