Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To be honest, how many people use bitcoin to invest  (Read 1239 times)
xiaozhang11

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

Yes, I can't deny that I've been using bitcoin as an Internet investment.
I don't think it really understands the real value of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
selfsell office team (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:15:08 AM

There should be plenty, but no official data to support because encryption is a new industry, and not many professionals to provide expertise to want to understand the investors.

Each industry, every job or investment is from scratch, the same is true of Bitcoin, from 2009 to the present, Bitcoin has gone through a difficult time, the beginning of 10,000 bitcoin in exchange for a pizza, to Now bitcoin worth $ 10,000, which is unimaginable, but also bitcoin to prove their ironclad. We believe in the future of Bitcoin and believe in the development of blockchain technology.
xxx3

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:18:13 AM

I think Most of the money comes in now, at least in December, I think ALL if most of the money comes from people trying to get rich quick by buying a few small pieces of coins and trying to see if they can make money. fast. Most of these people lose a lot of money, but when we have another business, it will be something crazy because more people will feel the FOMO and want to be involved in making money.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:44:51 AM

I think Most of the money comes in now, at least in December, I think ALL if most of the money comes from people trying to get rich quick by buying a few small pieces of coins and trying to see if they can make money. fast. Most of these people lose a lot of money, but when we have another business, it will be something crazy because more people will feel the FOMO and want to be involved in making money.

Small currencies are indeed easier to skyrocket, one of the fastest ways to get money, and he is also risky and may make a lot of money, but at a moment when a project is missing, your previous payment will be lost
monergo

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:49:13 AM

As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. Bitcoins look like they are stock-like ways of investing However, bitcoin and what can help us to live, the scene can actually be used? Smiley
Most of the people today inventing in Bitcoin and not using it, that because people want to make money and they think Bitcoin is the way.
people don't see the real purpose of Bitcoin, to have and use money with out having some control on it.

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. Bitcoins look like they are stock-like ways of investing However, bitcoin and what can help us to live, the scene can actually be used? Smiley
Most of the people today inventing in Bitcoin and not using it, that because people want to make money and they think Bitcoin is the way.
people don't see the real purpose of Bitcoin, to have and use money with out having some control on it.

Everything in the world is first valued to determine the price, Bitcoin is no exception, his use value and the audience determines his price, so even using only bitcoin to invest is a manifestation of bitcoin's value
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:19:42 AM

Too many, and according to some statistic of 2017, 27 million were already using bitcoin and it is still growing. But, it is really hard to predict which of them uses it for investment. Many don't do investment in it, as a side job only and not their main activity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:29:21 AM

yes. many people think that bitcoin is just an investment in the internet world, but actually bitcoin covers all aspects, trade, transactions, development, and others. I think everyone should start to realize that bitcoin is already a part of our lives.

Yes of course, but time and experience is needed to trade and other aspects you mention. Investment and holding of the coin is the easiest way to be involved in crypto.
Investing your money into bitcoin is something which most of the people are considering as the best way of making more money and this is the reason behind this much of market growth in case of bitcoin. the thing is most of the people are still afraid of investing their money into bitcoin as they are having this fear of losing their money but the fact is they need to take this step in order to gain something good in their lives.
xugzr272186

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:58:48 AM

Yes, I can't deny that I've been using bitcoin as an Internet investment.
I don't think it really understands the real value of bitcoin.

In the face of investment choices, I will consider whether Bitcoin is of a monetary nature. It is understandable that small investments in Bitcoin. But that does not mean that I can only choose one basket of currencies and I can spread all my wealth into precious metals, legal tender or cryptocurrencies.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

To be honest, I did not see someone using bitcoin in the real world, because bitcoin is still banned in my country and there is no channel to support the use of bitcoin in reality.

Yes it is still not easy to use Bitcoin in real life, although there are some sites which offer BTC holders to do it. I deal with this crypto only with one purpose — to get profit when it grows. Thus I try to invest into BTC when its price is relatively low.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

I am investing in ICOs with Bitcoin or with Ethereum. And I bought some coins with Bitcoin just to sell it later. You can not just hold Bitcoin and rise your funds.
bimbomalt

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

Many people around me do not know bitcoin, or know about bitcoin but think it is a form of stock investment.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

For me, nowadays there so many people who use bitcoin to invest, because it is the easiest one.
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

In my opinion, the current bitcoin is likely the stock.
Because the COINS have many defects, such as block congestion and transfer speed is slow, so in reality it is difficult to use COINS as payment method, although there is a KFC and starbucks support using BTC to pay, but I will not use, because the fees are too expensive.

nevafade

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:48:37 AM

For me, about one fourth of the total world's population use Bitcoin to invest to gain profit. It's unpredictable and hard to figure out the exact value of people if they use Bitcoin as investment or not because of higher fees nowadays. There are also other people don't know about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoins and so forth..
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:53:29 AM

Yes it is, most people that I know look at BTC as a trading tool.
But this is because there are still very few real-life places that accept BTC as a method of payment.

coinfoxus

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:48:42 AM

Bitcoin’s popularity is exploding around the globe and strong grow .
I belive many country will allow transaction by bitcoin in the future. So more people will invest.
frery

Activity: 147
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

Few people i know of do not even know what bitcoin is let alone investing in it..........but little by little, the awareness will spread.
There are already many people who have heard the word "bitcoin," but they also understand what it is. I think it makes sense to let bitcoin be better known than it is to be transmitted by awareness. It requires the professionals to explain and spread the word online Bitcoin, so that more people will invest in bitcoin.
PatyZante

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

Here in our country, we are already seeing people using Bitcoin as a means of payment. We got some shops and businesses who take Bitcoin as a payment option for the products and services. Also online, you can shop online and use Bitcoin as a mode of payment. So it is not just for investment nowadays but of course a lot of people including me still invest using Bitcoin.  Smiley

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:23:58 AM

When I first got into bitcoin I didn't know much about the fluctuations and the prices but I decided to hold for long term. I am confident that I will have positive results

The best is yet to come!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: