Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To be honest, how many people use bitcoin to invest  (Read 1239 times)
bjjobg55206

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:59:02 AM

nowadays many people use bitcoin to invest .because it has its own advantages over other digital currencies, which is why many people are looking at this coin as a field for a lucrative investment in the future.

Bitcoin is definitely a very great invention, and bitcoin is still in its infancy. Fortunately, I joined Bitcoin two years ago.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
selfsell office team (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:53:26 AM

In my opinion, the current bitcoin is likely the stock.
Because the COINS have many defects, such as block congestion and transfer speed is slow, so in reality it is difficult to use COINS as payment method, although there is a KFC and starbucks support using BTC to pay, but I will not use, because the fees are too expensive.

Bitcoin invests in the same way as a stock, but the stock is based on how the business is doing. Bitcoin relies on the user community and the community, so there is a difference in essence. The stock may go bankrupt at any time, but Bitcoin will not

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:56:28 AM

Yes it is, most people that I know look at BTC as a trading tool.
But this is because there are still very few real-life places that accept BTC as a method of payment.

Indeed, bitcoin is still a relatively small audience, but bitcoin has a share of the fixed-income beneficiaries, and even some unstable governments hold bitcoin for risk aversion

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:58:54 AM

The truth is that not much persons have come to know and understand what bitcoin is all about,some still say it it just a scam and a fraudulent why of making money but as the popularity increase awareness will also increase.

The appearance of any new things is unacceptable from the beginning, but time will tell that people will judge, and ultimately what remains will be valued and recognized by everyone

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:00:55 AM

Smiley any way , there's something really changing and many are saying about when was a profitable one.that's really , really easy to spread widely all the direction of us is really sure to give priority to those who agree with side by side in their view of many deepen about it this day in my life I'm just tended to many modern each of us we have to follow many modern to one direction of the same bitcoin investing for me its not strange that its already a lot of people who will invest in bitcoin because each side of the price is a development that I have at a good price .so many people who use the investment in bitcoin price and join them here aretje belief in bitcoin they are honest at all.every month and every years passed many people are really intrigued by bitcoin and really sure all people would like yo shift the bitcoin of payments to all the world and development of the bitcoin needed .yo make the price really developed and of course most people believe because everything before investing already exist and that bitcoin is going to be growth.

Thank you for sharing, loyal bitcoin and blockchain fans Cheesy

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:02:37 AM

Few people in my social circle know bitcoin, let alone use it. I got to bitcoin as a friend told me, but I just used bitcoin as an investment.
Almost ten people in my university known bitcoin, I got bitcoin in my classmate he told me the benefits so quickly I invest in bitcoin. I used bitcoin for my investment cause I want my future become successful.

Bitcoin is a good currency, blockchain technology is good technology, I suggest you pay more attention to the blockchain technology, I wish you success Wink
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:23:16 AM

The truth is that not much persons have come to know and understand what bitcoin is all about,some still say it it just a scam and a fraudulent why of making money but as the popularity increase awareness will also increase.

The appearance of any new things is unacceptable from the beginning, but time will tell that people will judge, and ultimately what remains will be valued and recognized by everyone
Definitely it's hard to accept new things in our life thats why we are examined it first, study it first and we also sometimes listen to our guts if we were going to engage our self to this kind of work. Also We can't tell how many people are now engaged in bitcoin like us. We can't measure it, but the rising of community of bitcoin is somewhat a good news and a good indication to bitcoin itself.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:27:31 AM

Originally used it as currency and still do.   The investment gains was blind luck, but I'm very happy about it.   

sent from my X6
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:38:31 AM

Just for my opinion most of those who are new to this system are using it for investment and not for the real use of this currency, as they see the potential that they can gain good profits when they just hold and keep their bitcoin inside their wallets, people who didn't find time reading the real essence of this chain will be stuck in just investing money and treat bitcoin as a money maker or fortune maker in the near future, personally I use it to pay my bills online so I wont need to fall in line and suffer my time that's how I use most of my bitcoin.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

most of users who know bitcoin will invest and hold bitcoin for sure and invest in alt coins as well
gakadem

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:53:31 PM

Bitcoin's main vision is to become the world's currency
bitcoin follow the latest technological developments, and as we know, nearly 60% of the world's population currently uses the internet.
can be said, now the internet has become a human need, to communicate, or make a sale and purchase transactions.
and bitcoin is present in it.
my opinion, as long as in this world there is still internet then bitcoin will still exist
and it will be a lot, people who invest with bitcoin

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. Bitcoins look like they are stock-like ways of investing However, bitcoin and what can help us to live, the scene can actually be used? Smiley

So far I can not estimate how many of us have been using this time. Because today the more people need bitcoin for their needs. So many people need and use it and I can not estimate how much it is. But I think if I predict about 75 out of 100. Many are using it because it's more profitable than other tasks. Bitcoin is needs by other people who wants to change their own life. To succeed in their life someday.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
matthewtherry

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

Not everyone use bitcoin to invest. There are some people who just want to get rich but they don't really know how to do it with bitcoin
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

Originally used it as currency and still do.   The investment gains was blind luck, but I'm very happy about it.   
I think if they started using bitcoin maybe two years ago it was really a great investment because a lot of people became profitable by just holding their bitcoins in their wallet, most users didn't thought about it as an investment but rather just another currency and that's what is good about bitcoin because it has a lot of benefits to its users, it is not just a currency but it can also be an investment.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:45:34 PM

As I understand it, many of my people who know bitcoin and investing in bitcoin have no real insight into the value of bitcoin and the scenarios in which it can be applied. Bitcoins look like they are stock-like ways of investing However, bitcoin and what can help us to live, the scene can actually be used? Smiley

English is kinda broke, I kinda got the point. I guess if we are to venture further than cryptocurrency, the next best thing we could ever get is investing in the stock market. Similarly, it behaves like cryptocurrency but a little more on the safer risk. A lot of people I know who invested in bitcoins eventually invested in stocks. I guess bitcoins are a stepping stone to be financially ready for stocks.

ACCOUNTSTRADER

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

I think many people are investing on cryptos, but not many use it.
business2690

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:50:02 PM

I use Bitcoin Cash to purchase items.
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:54:50 PM

Bitcoin actually has many uses asides from investment and trading. It is supposed to be for payment options. Sending money. But for now investing on btc and trading is more practical. Fees are a bit cheaper now and transfer time still needs a bit of work

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:05:44 PM

I think many people are investing on cryptos, but not many use it.

Most of the friends that i know use bitcoins a lot but not specifically for investing, they use it as a payment method where they buy things online with it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

The construction of your grammar is not so good, but I really do understand what you're trying to say. Internet has a big impact on all of us because without it, the progress, communication and advertisement will be a difficult thing to do. As of now, I cannot estimate the exact value of bitcoin users and people who keeps on investing in it because the value of bitcoin right now is not that high which also means that there's a few investors today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: