Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Turn $1000 into $1 mil in 1 year with 1% profit per trade and 2 trades per day  (Read 131 times)
imsunnle (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:29:54 AM

Hi guys,

Few days ago I bumped into a youtube video that promotes this idea that if you invest $1000 in trading cryptocurrency, only aim at 1% profit per trade, with 2 trades like this per day in one year you will end up with $million in your pocket (compound interest). Now this person also mentioned 1% per trade is doable since looking at top 20 coins in coinmarketcap they all can increase at least 1 percent per day. This idea kinda blows my mind but at the same time I'm having too many questions in my head hopefully you can help me to clarify:

1. Is 2 trades per day with 1% profit per trade consistently in 365 days feasible?
2. There will be one point when I reach hundreds of thousands of dollars, how can I process that big load money in one trade, I mean is there any exchange out there that accept order in that big amount?
3. What kind of trading fee on exchange I should take into account for each of my trade?

Thanks again for all you help Smiley
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:32:32 AM

Get quick rich schemes are scams. Work hard and you will become successful and prosperous.

tententen

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:43:51 AM

Hi guys,

Few days ago I bumped into a youtube video that promotes this idea that if you invest $1000 in trading cryptocurrency, only aim at 1% profit per trade, with 2 trades like this per day in one year you will end up with $million in your pocket (compound interest). Now this person also mentioned 1% per trade is doable since looking at top 20 coins in coinmarketcap they all can increase at least 1 percent per day. This idea kinda blows my mind but at the same time I'm having too many questions in my head hopefully you can help me to clarify:

1. Is 2 trades per day with 1% profit per trade consistently in 365 days feasible?
2. There will be one point when I reach hundreds of thousands of dollars, how can I process that big load money in one trade, I mean is there any exchange out there that accept order in that big amount?
3. What kind of trading fee on exchange I should take into account for each of my trade?

As a simple math problem the answer is no. You can calculate your returns by 1000 * (1.01)*700.  Then you get 700k.

NOt only is your plan not feasible, but even if it happened as you plan it wouldnt work.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:53:56 AM

Hi guys,

As a simple math problem the answer is no. You can calculate your returns by 1000 * (1.01)*700.  Then you get 700k.

NOt only is your plan not feasible, but even if it happened as you plan it wouldnt work.

Exactly, besides that how can you guarantee that all your trades will have a 1% profit. If you are thinking that trading is easy as that then all people will be millionaires.

also having a 1% percent profit in all your trades will not work because there are fees and I can guarantee you that you will have losing trades and most likely that will be more than 1%.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:21:40 AM

And you should consider that most of the coins go up and down really quick. So you would probably end up with less than you start in a few months. Anyone that try something like that will end up beting on shitcoins that could go almost to zero. Every day there is a coin or token with some problem. Today was NEM day.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:24:55 AM

It's highly likely that on numerous occasions you will select a bad trade that only drops and doesn't increase for many days before you reach the 1% profit or in an even worse scenario drops down and doesn't go back up to the previous level. But stranger things have happened, $1000 is not a lot to invest so why not try it out and keep us up to date with the progress. good luck with it!

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:29:40 AM

Hi guys,

This should teach to you to not believe everything you see in youtube, making 1% of your money everyday does not sound like much but that is a fortune, anyone who could do that will eventually get all the wealth of the world, and since no matter how poor or rich we are we still have some wealth that means that such a plan is impossible to accomplish, now earning  a lot of money with trading is possible but not even the best trader can generate profits like that.
tententen

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:31:53 AM

Get quick rich schemes are scams. Work hard and you will become successful and prosperous.

Except for our cryptocurrencies!  Nothing to see here...al totally legit Wink
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:42:56 AM

This is the first time I am forced to laugh loudly on such a question Grin.   How can you earn in all the transactions you are doing?  Because others are also there to gain profits and if you continuously gain ; gain; gain it means someone other is losing ; losing ; and losing continuously because gain of one person is loss of the other.  The video you saw was universal? or just for you?  If it was universal than it is false because how all can win in the same game?  And if it was just for you then again how it can be true because all the times you can not be a winner in gambling because daily transactions are not lesser than gambling.  So my suggestion is be calm; have patience; choose good coins only after studying deeply about the projects and their white paper; and with patience you may definitely gain otherwise you may loss your $1000 too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: