Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:29:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Digifel [High ROI] 🚀 [Masternode 90%] 🌎 [x11 Pow] [NO ICO] ✅  (Read 11237 times)
sergsvar

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:27:22 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 12:04:22 AM by sergsvar

New pool for DIGIFEL first week beta test and 0% fee!!!! Welcome http://impulsemine.xyz/

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://impulsemine.xyz:3533 -u ZsQKaMqU1vrXiL52rkSEZnS4hJ3nF3thp -p c=DIGIFEL 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chronosphere

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:32:31 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 06:24:21 PM by chronosphere

I don't condone any form of theft, please check my statement regarding the logo between Digifel and Ethereum Future.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2961515.msg30659536#msg30659536

If the OP insist that they are the legitimate designer who created the logo, feel free to provide strong evidence.

I am the new lead Dev of this coin.  I have taken it over to recover it and deliver on the roadmap successfully and create a white paper where there was no white paper.

This coin will be creating a new ANN with it's new name and new logo.

There was certainly something wrong with this picture and a team of people are investigating what is going on with the ETH future etc.  it is quite possible the prior dev team that blew off everyone and took the dev budget with them is developing eth Futures.  It is also possible, i have heard, up to 8 other coins may be the same guy.  We are pursuing the person with prejudice with cyber security efforts to see if their scamming can be ended with legal action while they are in the process.  Regardless of what happened, the goal of the current Dev team, which is made of up MN owners that were taken advantage of are here to complete the coin's goals.

The old discord still works for now, but new twitter, discord, ANN, webpage etc will all be created and announced here.  A nice exchange multi-coin wallet for MN coins is going to be created and a demo released with testnet coins ASAP.  The new blockchain is being prepped and modified to not have an infinite supply and other modifications to assure there was no terrible settings etc.  Upgrades are planned for this blockchain reset as well.

This coin is in the process of reorganization, but will be back up and running with a new coin ASAP  and a swapout of the old coins for anyone, will be 1:1.

Now IS the time to buy it cheap but please purchase it from the masternode owners in the discord only so we do not support the prior Dev's sell offs to cheapen the coin.  An exit plan is fully in action.  New coin will be ready within 2 months or less, more than likely 1 month or less.  Goal is tested and working within 2 weeks and community transition and swapout done within 4 weeks hopefully optimistically, 8 weeks pessimistically.

A white paper will be released soon after the new webpage for the new coin is created....when the software is finished and working in demo mode for the exchange between people multi-coin wallet app that will be able to surpass paypal in it's speed and anonymous-enabled nature, being decentralized exchange-backed with shapeshift-like capabilities between reputable MN coins.

There will be massive opportunity when its time to exit this coin.  The exit week will be especially exciting for the current investors who were stuck at presale prices.  Be sure to buy your coins from community members only, here - - https://discord.gg/WbJ2kF

If you are approached by a user called jmill do not reply to him and to not trust him, its the prior dev.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

I don't condone any form of theft, please check my statement regarding the logo between Digifel and Ethereum Future.

If the OP insist that they are the legitimate designer who created the logo, feel free to provide strong evidence.
This coin is in the process of reorganization, but will be back up and running with a new coin ASAP  and a swapout of the old coins for anyone owning more than 1000 coins will be 1:1.  Under 1000 coins it will be 1:0.5 swap.  Over 5000 coins will be a 1:1.25 swap with 25% bonus for the larger holders and investors in this coin's vision.
Ouch, that does not seem fair for a swap.

uliss_and

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:09:11 PM

Hello. Do I have to be an accredited investor to get in on the pre-ICO? Is it the only project of this team? Or where can I read on their projects? In which country is KYC-Legal registered? Thank you.
skchiew

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

Dear All,
I need help in setting up the Digifel Masternode. I followed the guide but it is still not enabled.

1) Using the Digifel Core V1.2.0.0-4ceb582
2) Digifel.conf file in my folder
rpcuser=MN0
rpcpassword=a2b0c1d8
externalip=127.0.0.1

3) My Masternode.conf file in my folder
MNO XX.XX.XX.XX:10070 ((masternodeprivkey which was removed intentionally generated from the wallet through debug console)) ((collateral_output_txid)) ((collateral_output_index))

4) My Masternode Status = PRE_ENABLED after launching the QT wallet, synced and click START ALL
4a) How long does it takes to be from PRE_ENABLED to ENABLED? --- it just turned as EXPIRED  Angry
4b) Does the wallet need to be unlocked when running as masternode?

Can someone help me?
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

I am the new lead Dev of this coin.  I have taken it over to recover it and deliver on the roadmap successfully and create a white paper where there was no white paper.

This coin will be creating a new ANN with it's new name and new logo.

There was certainly something wrong with this picture and a team of people are investigating what is going on with the ETH future etc.  it is quite possible the prior dev team that blew off everyone and took the dev budget with them is developing eth Futures.  It is also possible, i have heard, up to 8 other coins may be the same guy.  We are pursuing the person with prejudice with cyber security efforts to see if their scamming can be ended with legal action while they are in the process.  Regardless of what happened, the goal of the current Dev team, which is made of up MN owners that were taken advantage of are here to complete the coin's goals.

The old discord still works for now, but new twitter, discord, ANN, webpage etc will all be created and announced here.  A nice exchange multi-coin wallet for MN coins is going to be created and a demo released with testnet coins ASAP.  The new blockchain is being prepped and modified to not have an infinite supply and other modifications to assure there was no terrible settings etc.  Upgrades are planned for this blockchain reset as well.

This coin is in the process of reorganization, but will be back up and running with a new coin ASAP  and a swapout of the old coins for anyone owning more than 1000 coins will be 1:1.  Under 1000 coins it will be 1:0.5 swap.  Over 5000 coins will be a 1:1.25 swap with 25% bonus for the larger holders and investors in this coin's vision.

Now IS the time to buy it cheap but please purchase it from the masternode owners in the discord only so we do not support the prior Dev's sell offs to cheapen the coin.  An exit plan is fully in action.  New coin will be ready within 2 months or less, more than likely 1 month or less.  Goal is tested and working within 2 weeks and community transition and swapout done within 4 weeks hopefully optimistically, 8 weeks pessimistically.

A white paper will be released soon after the new webpage for the new coin is created....when the software is finished and working in demo mode for the exchange between people multi-coin wallet app that will be able to surpass paypal in it's speed and anonymous-enabled nature, being decentralized exchange-backed with shapeshift-like capabilities between reputable MN coins.

There will be massive opportunity when its time to exit this coin.  The exit week will be especially exciting for the current investors who were stuck at presale prices.  Be sure to buy your coins from community members only, here - - https://discord.gg/WbJ2kF

If you are approached by a user called jmill do not reply to him and to not trust him, its the prior dev.

Any confirmed coins from those 8? I think one of them is aspect coin. It is x11 too and after mn sales,  old  dev left the project.

By the way your swap ratio is not fair. There is no difference between to holding one coin or 5000 coin. If you have money you can buy 5000 but if you don't have you can not more. But it doesn't mean small holders not believe to project as they purchased coins... I think, people who bought mn on auction tought they deserves more coins. Imagine you have 900 coins and after the swap you have 450, does it sounds fair to you?
boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:28:22 AM

Any confirmed coins from those 8? I think one of them is aspect coin. It is x11 too and after mn sales,  old  dev left the project.

By the way your swap ratio is not fair. There is no difference between to holding one coin or 5000 coin. If you have money you can buy 5000 but if you don't have you can not more. But it doesn't mean small holders not believe to project as they purchased coins... I think, people who bought mn on auction tought they deserves more coins. Imagine you have 900 coins and after the swap you have 450, does it sounds fair to you?

Totally agree with you + the other 8 coins should be mentioned by name, or at least a hint, so users know what is happening not supporting any kind of scam!!!
mazo001

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:05:39 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 03:15:57 PM by mazo001

5 days ago I bought coins for MN, pay 1200 DIFI.. with BTC (0.6??),
disappointment, what I read,
again I made a mistake in investment, at least shows ... Huh
I believed in DIGIFEL
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:00:41 PM

5 days ago I bought coins for MN, pay 1200 DIFI.. with BTC (0.6??),
disappointment, what I read,
again I made a mistake in investment, at least shows ... Huh
I believed in DIGIFEL

Cheer up, You missed one decimal point place. 5 days ago 1200 DIGIFEL were 0.06 BTC. You can sell at the same price now, if not higher. I just saved You 0.54 BTC.

shz010

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:19:17 AM

DIGIFEL and F0ME both ran away, there were too many liars
krest0718

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:38:14 AM

Ethf seems a fairer coin since no MN auction was made but has premine and not-so-good PR  Cheesy
ondulin

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:44:28 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 10:20:50 PM by ondulin

Dear All,
I need help in setting up the Digifel Masternode. I followed the guide but it is still not enabled.

rpcuser=MN0
rpcpassword=a2b0c1d8
externalip=127.0.0.1

MNO XX.XX.XX.XX:10070 ((masternodeprivkey which was removed intentionally generated from the wallet through debug console)) ((collateral_output_txid)) ((collateral_output_index))

4) My Masternode Status = PRE_ENABLED after launching the QT wallet, synced and click START ALL
4a) How long does it takes to be from PRE_ENABLED to ENABLED? --- it just turned as EXPIRED  Angry

Can someone help me?

Who solved the problem of connecting MN?
Open ports on the router and/or firewall.
yianni

Activity: 141
Merit: 18

BScEE, BScCS, MScCS

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

Dear All,

rpcuser=MN0
rpcpassword=a2b0c1d8
externalip=127.0.0.1

4a) How long does it takes to be from PRE_ENABLED to ENABLED? --- it just turned as EXPIRED  Angry

Can someone help me?

It took about an hour to switch from pre-enabled to enabled.
You said you generated the private key on the wallet debug console? Why?
Terkin

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Dear All,

rpcuser=MN0
rpcpassword=a2b0c1d8
externalip=127.0.0.1

Can someone help me?

Hello. Help me please. Did everything on the guide. First there was Pre_ENABLE and then EXPIRED. Deleted the file Digifel.conf and launched via the console and after PRE_ENABLE, began to appear NEW_START_REQUIRED. Tell me please what to do. Maybe in the Digifel.config file you need to write something else?
Cobra9900

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:53:39 PM

Dear All,

rpcuser=MN0
rpcpassword=a2b0c1d8
externalip=127.0.0.1

Can someone help me?

Hello. Help me please. Did everything on the guide. First there was Pre_ENABLE and then EXPIRED. Deleted the file Digifel.conf and launched via the console and after PRE_ENABLE, began to appear NEW_START_REQUIRED. Tell me please what to do. Maybe in the Digifel.config file you need to write something else?
you tried to throw ports on the router?
Terkin

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:05:32 PM

Dear All,

rpcuser=MN0
rpcpassword=a2b0c1d8
externalip=127.0.0.1

Can someone help me?

you tried to throw ports on the router?

OK. figured out. now the status is ENABLE. And how to make a second NODE? What should I write in the Digifel.config file?
mazo001

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:39:01 PM

Add new line in mastermode.conf
(old)
MN1 IP:PORT .....
(add)
MN2 IP:PORT .....

vishnusidharth

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:50:02 AM

Discord link is broken , pls post a new link. I want to know what is actually happening to this coin.
qBot

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:44:35 AM

Discord link has expired. Update pls.
mazo001

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:13:19 AM

someone should create a new discord