Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:16:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what could cause bitcoin prices to go up and down?  (Read 2410 times)
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

I want to know what you think, what affects the bitcoin price, so we can find out when to sell and buy bitcoin, because now the bitcoin price drops again  Huh
If we talk about the price of bitcoin, there will be alot of factor that involved to it. Like we all already know, every price that have been decided is caused by the deal between the supply and demand. And so does with bitcoin. The unstable price of bitcoin is cause by the number of demand and supply that is very unstable too. Beside that, the other factor like the regulation from other country also can influencing the price of bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
vorobev

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

It is affected by a number of factors like new related to crypto. For instance, if some country bans crypto, the demand will reduce there and price will go down.
ansdb

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

bitcoin goes down when sellers being more than buyers, but the selling decision coming from bad news for example banning crypto in any country ... etc
podidhana

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

I think the main reason is buying and selling. And the price is moving down and up for effect of the news. The news is a really important thing to the path of the trend.  Bad news can be effective for the price. It means bad news can make a downtrend. But good news can growth the price. We can saw an example of that at this moment, Market trying to make and UPTrend because good news is releasing...

PrudnikovLS

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:57:04 PM

Fundamental factors do not significantly affect the price of bitcoin, so I think that the serious growth in the price of this crypto currency can only be provoked by investments of large companies. Which can increase the crypto currency market by trillions of dollars.
Abbey77

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:02:33 PM

The causative is is demands, the law of demand and supply is applied to every commodity in the market be it gold, real estate, oil, and bitcoin all well as all other investment you can think of. When the demands for a specific good is high the price goes up and when the demands is low the price drop or fall as we are seeing presently in bitcoin. And the are so many factors that affect the demand...
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:04:45 PM

I want to know what you think, what affects the bitcoin price, so we can find out when to sell and buy bitcoin, because now the bitcoin price drops again  Huh
The price of bitcoin like all other commodity or assets is cheaply influenced by the forces of demand and supply.If the demand increases. prices will soar.That why bitcoin adoption main stream is going to drive price crazily
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:06:33 PM

Fundamental factors do not significantly affect the price of bitcoin, so I think that the serious growth in the price of this crypto currency can only be provoked by investments of large companies. Which can increase the crypto currency market by trillions of dollars.
Institutional funds would definitely make the bitcoin price go to the moon and never return, Government just need to allow such and make every one happy
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:06:58 PM

The reason which i think is main is its demand in market. And demand is directly dependent on the country policies, if the policies are against crypto then the demand in that country will be very less and the price will get decrease.

Market is Volatile, price value of Bitcoin may goes up and goes down again dependent on the Volume of investment put in by the investors in the market, a lot of indicators that affect the price movement in the market, like the issues on Banned, Scammer, Hacker, and the issue on Regulation by the government financial institution whom critical on Bitcoin digital currency investment in the market. The other thing that might affect the price of value of Bitcoin is the Negative Speculation posted in this forum or in other, even the negative news about Bitcoin, market reacts on both positive or negative news item about Bitcoin.

kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:54:43 PM

To my knowledge, there are many things that affect bitcoin prices is news in countries that affect bitcoin prices, market demand and government demand is directly dependent on state policy in opposing crypto then demand in that country will decrease and prices will fall.
Sea_Car

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:02:30 AM

The exchange rate of such currency as bitcoin is formed due to active demand (as for other currency assets, too). The bitcoin course is strongly influenced by the massive hype and big players. Every user who has a certain number of this currency in his hands can raise or collapse the market.

The bitcoin rate is growing at a high demand for any crypto currency. If there are players on the market who are ready to buy this currency, the rate will constantly increase. But, if you see a sharp jump in the rate of bitcoins, then it says that there are players on the market who have large assets and can quickly buy up a large amount of currency, and thereby raise the rate to the maximum values. At the same time, an illusion is created that the rate of the crypto currency is growing steadily. Thus, the market begins to panic, and beginners begin to buy up the currency.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:09:40 AM

Just read some news, articles or self study about bitcoin because only you can know immediately the prices of bitcoin so you can ready for what happening if the prices of bitcoin will goes up and down.
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:25:21 AM

I think that the individual country's Gross income per year has no thing about bitcoin, i can say that bitcoin rises and lowers its priced in the market it is because of the marketing plans and come ups that controls its price, but i know one thing that bitcoin is raised its priced annualy, its like a sequence throughout the year.
cryptochain5

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:59:37 AM

Cryptocurrency markets are unregulated and subject to marked manipulation and so carry heavy risks.
Bitcoin’s price is driven by demand and supply but also fear and manipulation within the markets and is subject to so many different forces.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:34:19 AM

Well, the price depends entirely on the law of demand and supply that means if there is a high demand and less or constant supply in the market then the price will rise and on the corollary, the price will fall if the demand decreases when the supply is constant or high. There are multiple factors that affect the decision-making process of the investor, that means any negative news can affect the price in a negative sense as not everyone will look at it as the opportunity similarly a positive news might ignite the panic buying wave in the market.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:37:49 AM

which causes bitcoin prices are not as stable as the number of people who invest from different countries. because every time there are people who buy and sell

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:58:59 AM

As per researches that i made and crossed online, the major reason of bitcoin prices to go on a hike and fall is the demand of the people. That is, when the demand of people towards bitcoin is high, the price of bitcoin will also increase and goes down significantly when the demand of the people is low.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:46:51 AM

The demand is the main thing why the price of bitcoin goes up and down and it is also the key for us to have a high price of bitcoin, if we will have because if we will have a lot of demand in the market of bitcoin the price will not have any choice but to just go up. Demand is also being determined by having a news in the internet like if it is bad or good.
bbnt81

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:00:13 AM

The everyday prices are caused by the traders. They dont care where the coin is going. If they see a good price at a good support or resistance that fits their setups, they will buy and sell.
For long term prices, i think they are caused by the coins themselves. Like the value, the applications and benefits it keeps bringing to the people.
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:37:44 AM

We can not just mention one factors that caused the unstable price of bitcoin, because in reality, the price of bitcoin is involving many factors inside it. But, i think, the most things that caused the unstability of bitcoin's price is the amount of supply and demand.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: