Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:06:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the price of BTC in 10 years?  (Read 886 times)
Jake.bluees

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

It is impossible to know, with all the sanctions and the movement of values that bitcoin has had in recent days, it can not be proven how it will evolve in the coming years.
kuntet99

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

yes maybe in the previous year just $ 10, we also do not know maybe next year could reach $ 500, and because this enthusiasts who want to know what it is BTC growing rapidly.
1969Dave

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:10:16 PM

Depends on how it will be used in the future, I guess maybe not for transferring (financial) transactions but to store value, the new 'gold standard'.

coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

Bitcoin will touch 1 million dollars by 2028
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:44:47 AM

I think Bitcoin will have many influences in the next ten years. There are some governmental complexities but it must be overcome. In the future, the price of Bitcoin will be increased.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

For the next 10 years bitcoin prices will definitely achieve a very high value because for the initial price until now bitcoin is able to grow rapidly until no one will predict this.

nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:07:44 AM

It could reach 500 million in the next ten years, but if bitcoin does not go bankrupt or it can reach within 1 billion and they will continue to invest bitcoin in to a big profit.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

the price of bitcoin after 10years if I estimate it will reach one million because it will increase the bitcoin investment and will increase the profits of users and investors and will be able to help its poor people.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:40:36 AM

10 years or 1 decade is very longtime and for sure we can't predict what is possible price.  But they have possible the price decrease or increase and it depends to the demand on the market.  But I hope bitcoin will live long for few years more or decades because they have possibility also bitcoin die if they have a loy of investor sell their bitcoin.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

For sure it will be more than $100K in 10 years from now. Statistics have shown that it is also possible to reach 1 million. We'll see
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:04:37 AM

I think some common  questions that profession crypotocurrency investors are alway facing by new investors are:
“What do you think of BTC?”
“What is a Masternode?”
“Is it too late to buy BTC?”
…….
There are many basic questions and you do not have to be shame about, and I am going to share my understandings to you. (I am a new investor for just one year, please be tolerant. >_<)

Question1: Who indeed make big money in the development of bitcoin?
Answer: Alright, simple! The initial users, the traders in SilkRoad, the genius, the gamblers. Some of them noticed bitcoin when it worthed 50Penny, some just predicted the bright future of cryptocurrency,  they had balls, they are talented.

The answer is wrong.
And the right answer is : "The Noobs,”" The Geeks”, “The Nerds."
Let us clarify these three differenct devidends:
The Noobs are people who have forgotten they have some Bitcoin, further more, they lost the password either. (Rest life with regrets.) qutoed by some data, at least millons of bitcoins are lost. (I know it is not professional to not proovide accurate numbers. Sorry.)
The Geeks (Professional) are shocked by the code of bitcoin and its creator(or creators),S atoshi Nakamoto, the subtitles inside their mind is : “What the fack? Bitcoin is so beautiful! What the fack? Bitcoin is so cheap!”
The Nerds scorn the legal money, the followers of Austrian Schools. After reading the 《Denationalization of Money》: The Augument Refined (1974), they found it even is the only way to fight against the legal money. They held the concept perfect money all the way because they followed the book.

Only these guys kept holding and holding, and feel calm even if bitcoins worth a lot.
I wished I was one of them. >_<

So back to the title: What is the price of Bitcoin in ten years?
Because we are talking about a long period, I think there is no point to talk about technical and basic levels.
I am telling another concept: What is competitors of Bitcoin?
Answer: Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Ripple, Zcash, or the increasing more new altcoins like Cardano and DeepOnion.
The answer is wrong, again.
The right answer is: The legal currency (Like USD, EUR, Chinese Yuan)
Let me draw an inappropriate analogy: The competitors of a hooker are never her colleagues, the decent women are.
The contest between hookers and decent women actually is the contest of Valve and they take       sides, the power and politial fight are behind them. In this case, hookers and decent women.

In a Patriarchal society we are in, the Totalitarian society hope there would be no hookers in the world, because the sex consumption is cheap, pay-per, but having a wife would be expensive, is 50-year-per. (No offense.) If the legal exsistence of hookers is allowed, the poor would have right of sex without a marrage, women can control sex whether they are hookers or decent women. And then the controlable sex resources by the Ruling Class are decreased (Women have more choices, they get more rights, and the cost of occupying  a woman is increased), the cost of collective management gets higher. (Low family rate leads to high floating population cost.)
In a democratic society, sex would be more open, because sex is need and a good at the same time, a good have a price,  prices generates market, a market absorb trades, trades are beneficial to desperion of wealth and power. As long as the power are seperated, the democracy would be stable and healthy.
As Friedrich August von Hayek wroted in the Road to Serfdom, “Economic control is not merely control of a sector of human life that can be separated from the rest; it is the control of the means for all our ends”
In conclusion, the major enemy of bitcoin will never be altcoins,  Quantum Computers or so-called Regulation. The only competior is the Right of Printing Money controled by the Big Brothers. There is too much to talk about printing money and I am gonna talk about it. All you need to know is this right controlled by the higher power all the time.
The conclusions are:
1.The more M2 every country is contributing, the higher the bitcoin price is.
2.Bitcoin can not be perished by Right of Printing Money
3.It is impossile to for Bitcoin to have a 100x

Back to the initial question, what is the price of bitcoin in 10 years?
My prediction: $50000-$80000
Yes, it is just a hint. Because I do not think we can use equation to estimate the price by mathmatics we have today. (If I have that ability I will caculate your private key. >)<)
The next boom of bitcoin needs an engine, called the Disenchantment of Right of Printing Money. And it will be only two paths prepared for this Disenchantment:
1.Go back to Gold
2.Embrace the Bitcoin
No third path! The end.
I hope you guys can be tolerent with my writing, it looks nonlogical and ridiculous, I tried my best. :-) I hope you be a millonnare and have a nice day everyday.  (Congrats, you have ready been one.)
Thanks for your time! and I will end this post with Dicken’s quote:
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

Approxiametly the value of bitcoin ten years from now will grow and the price value of bitcoin will going up into $150k as what my own thought and  prediction because as when i see the statistic data of the graph of bitcoin in the coinmarket it will going up high and there is possibility that by the end of this december it will hits its target to $100k ,and maybe its continuous to grow constanly into the block chain market,until they hit the target of $150 dollars  ten years from now.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:43:46 PM

It is a big responsibility to say how much the price of Bitcoin will be raised after 10 years. I think after 10 years its price can go up to $ 700 - $ 800. When cryptocurrency does not lose from the global market. Since its demand is increasing day by day, then after 10 years the price will be high.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

I don't think anyone knows exactly the price of bitcoin in 1 decade, because there are only two possibilities of "life or death".
But i think in the next 10 years bitcoin prices will be very high, because the supply of bitcoin will certainly run out and will certainly make a lot of people look for it and will be more valuable in the future.
But according to experts who predict bitcoin prices in 10 years will fall to $ 100 per coin.

How do you think about this?

But that's just a prediction, i remain convinced that bitcoin prices will continue to increase even reach $ 100,000 per coin.

M1nd1nvest

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:49:24 PM

I hope it will be valuaed for more than 25k$ each coin.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:16:08 PM

Bitcoin price is unstable it will be high or low but for me it will increase due to it's popularity. Many people well be encouraged to invest in bitcoin which can help the price get higher.
I hope it will be valuaed for more than 25k$ each coin.
Well if your expecting why don't you expect 1 Satoshi is equals to 1$ not 1 Bitcoin = 25$ but 1 bitcoins = 100000 $.
samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

Though it is a very difficult question to answer, it is just a thought because after 10 years BTC will be changed for sure. But I think what ever it will be it will be at least 10 times more than now days. Every year much more people is coming to this buiseness so bitcoin is being purchasing very fast. As much its user rising so the price and demand building up. Its obvious that may be the price go higher beyond our imagination.
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:34:00 PM

Bitcoin is simply know as crypto currency, that is working online trading and investment platform and also used for online payment and purchasing goods and the value of bitcoin keep increasing, which it can be more than 50000 USD.
andi_wahid

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:39:51 PM

I think the next 10 years bitcoin price will reach 10x from now. Because the more sophisticated the world of things that relate to the digital world will be highly sought after. Bitcoin is very transparent because it uses blockchain technology. I hope not until 10 years, but in the next few years bitcoin prices will reach 10x from now
Nodehype

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

maybe the price of a country
hogriderr

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:25:19 PM

The next 10 years are more likely for prices with significant $ 100 Bitcoin price spikes throughout 2017 expected to become unstoppable next year. Even estimated at US $ 100 that we see in the Year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: