Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:02:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the price of BTC in 10 years?  (Read 886 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:18:30 AM

It will depend upon the governmental activities towards Bitcoin, if will retain it's decentralization and no regularion towards Bitcoin investing then it's price may be around 100-200k or even more.
It is a long journey ahead,
So get ready for cruiser journey of Bitcoin.

I think the price of bitcoin after 10 years will become high because every after year the price of bitcoin will increase unexpectedly. Actually we don't know what will happen because the price of it is inpredictable but for me there's more chance that the price of it will increase.
we really will not know what will happen with bitcoin in the future. it's just that I believe that the price will continue to increase in each year. I'm sure, nowadays many big players are quietly investing in bitcoi in bigger jumalh because the price will grow bigger in the future.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:30:41 AM

Bitcoin will be rocket price and it will surely go to 75000-100000 US$ . Bitcoin will be mother of crypto currencies which will hit high price and will see millionaires.
I think the $ 75k- $ 100k price can be achieved this year with May's price tag immediately reaching $ 11000, but if the May month price is still under $ 10k then we are waiting a longer time than now.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:05:36 PM

I genuinely don't trust BTC will keep going that long. I unequivocally trust that digital money is the future, and that in the end a few coins will be standard that you can pay for nearly anything with, however I don't figure Bitcoin will associate with that long. The high exchange expenses and moderate process makes it difficult to pay for most things with it… Some different coins will take care of those issues and we'll see a limitlessly unique market.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

Well, I am not a great fan of numbers so I won't comment any number here but at this stage we don't even have 10% of world's population using Bitcoin on the other hand this technology has a potential to serve the needs of entire globe so I do see an exponential growth in the coming years if things are going as per our expectations and the year 2017 was the year when Bitcoin and blockchain technology went mainstream and from this point, the time frame of 10 years would be very crucial for growth of it.
FiguerFixZ

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:55:04 PM

It cannot predictable
Tatars kun

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:23:37 AM

The Bitcoin has emerged as a fascinating phenomenon in the Financial markets. Without any central authority issuing the currency, the Bitcoin has been associated with controversy ever since its popularity, accompanied by increased public interest, reached high levels.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:31:31 AM

i dont think i can predict the price of bitcoin 10 years from now, even i dont now what is the price tomorrow.
bitcoin and cryptocurrency price are volatile in the market. You even dont know what is tomorrow price.
bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:40:19 AM

Bitcoin prices are very low years ago. Nobody even heard Bitcoin's name. Prices have increased too much. Thousands of coins were created.
The price of bitcoin rose to 20k in months.
In the coming years, crypto money will make our lives more. I'm sure that. But the prices will be difficult to predict what will happen.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

I think BTC would have the same price as of today. Ofcourse let's also consider the holder and the increasing population of btc from time to time. If there is no mishaps then Btc would survive longer.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

I think Bitcoin will be like 10X price of today in 10 years.
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

It isn't conceivable to foresee the bitcoin cost for the long day and age like 10 years bitcoin is the computerized cash and there are some wild factors which can't be anticipate effortlessly. Bitcoin cost in insecure and we can't quantify the genuine position of the bitcoin it is extremely hard to state that bitcoin cost will be the same as now it is the unstable money and will influence by the general population enthusiasm of purchasing and use.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:55:41 AM

I think some common  questions that profession crypotocurrency investors are alway facing by new investors are:
“What do you think of BTC?”
“What is a Masternode?”
“Is it too late to buy BTC?”
…….
There are many basic questions and you do not have to be shame about, and I am going to share my understandings to you. (I am a new investor for just one year, please be tolerant. >_<)

Question1: Who indeed make big money in the development of bitcoin?
Answer: Alright, simple! The initial users, the traders in SilkRoad, the genius, the gamblers. Some of them noticed bitcoin when it worthed 50Penny, some just predicted the bright future of cryptocurrency,  they had balls, they are talented.

The answer is wrong.
And the right answer is : "The Noobs,”" The Geeks”, “The Nerds."
Let us clarify these three differenct devidends:
The Noobs are people who have forgotten they have some Bitcoin, further more, they lost the password either. (Rest life with regrets.) qutoed by some data, at least millons of bitcoins are lost. (I know it is not professional to not proovide accurate numbers. Sorry.)
The Geeks (Professional) are shocked by the code of bitcoin and its creator(or creators),S atoshi Nakamoto, the subtitles inside their mind is : “What the fack? Bitcoin is so beautiful! What the fack? Bitcoin is so cheap!”
The Nerds scorn the legal money, the followers of Austrian Schools. After reading the 《Denationalization of Money》: The Augument Refined (1974), they found it even is the only way to fight against the legal money. They held the concept perfect money all the way because they followed the book.

Only these guys kept holding and holding, and feel calm even if bitcoins worth a lot.
I wished I was one of them. >_<

So back to the title: What is the price of Bitcoin in ten years?
Because we are talking about a long period, I think there is no point to talk about technical and basic levels.
I am telling another concept: What is competitors of Bitcoin?
Answer: Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Ripple, Zcash, or the increasing more new altcoins like Cardano and DeepOnion.
The answer is wrong, again.
The right answer is: The legal currency (Like USD, EUR, Chinese Yuan)
Let me draw an inappropriate analogy: The competitors of a hooker are never her colleagues, the decent women are.
The contest between hookers and decent women actually is the contest of Valve and they take       sides, the power and politial fight are behind them. In this case, hookers and decent women.

In a Patriarchal society we are in, the Totalitarian society hope there would be no hookers in the world, because the sex consumption is cheap, pay-per, but having a wife would be expensive, is 50-year-per. (No offense.) If the legal exsistence of hookers is allowed, the poor would have right of sex without a marrage, women can control sex whether they are hookers or decent women. And then the controlable sex resources by the Ruling Class are decreased (Women have more choices, they get more rights, and the cost of occupying  a woman is increased), the cost of collective management gets higher. (Low family rate leads to high floating population cost.)
In a democratic society, sex would be more open, because sex is need and a good at the same time, a good have a price,  prices generates market, a market absorb trades, trades are beneficial to desperion of wealth and power. As long as the power are seperated, the democracy would be stable and healthy.
As Friedrich August von Hayek wroted in the Road to Serfdom, “Economic control is not merely control of a sector of human life that can be separated from the rest; it is the control of the means for all our ends”
In conclusion, the major enemy of bitcoin will never be altcoins,  Quantum Computers or so-called Regulation. The only competior is the Right of Printing Money controled by the Big Brothers. There is too much to talk about printing money and I am gonna talk about it. All you need to know is this right controlled by the higher power all the time.
The conclusions are:
1.The more M2 every country is contributing, the higher the bitcoin price is.
2.Bitcoin can not be perished by Right of Printing Money
3.It is impossile to for Bitcoin to have a 100x

Back to the initial question, what is the price of bitcoin in 10 years?
My prediction: $50000-$80000
Yes, it is just a hint. Because I do not think we can use equation to estimate the price by mathmatics we have today. (If I have that ability I will caculate your private key. >)<)
The next boom of bitcoin needs an engine, called the Disenchantment of Right of Printing Money. And it will be only two paths prepared for this Disenchantment:
1.Go back to Gold
2.Embrace the Bitcoin
No third path! The end.
I hope you guys can be tolerent with my writing, it looks nonlogical and ridiculous, I tried my best. :-) I hope you be a millonnare and have a nice day everyday.  (Congrats, you have ready been one.)
Thanks for your time! and I will end this post with Dicken’s quote:
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

Well,no body can say what is the price after that year but I hope that in that year it will going much better.maybe it should be bigger than today.Hoping so...nothing is impossible if we thinking possitive all the time.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:07:12 AM

If bitcoin still are the king of crypto in 2028 and I can't see why it should not be, then the price will be much greater than it is now. The miners will only find 225 new bitcoins a day in 10 years, vs 1800 new bitcoins today, so the supply will be less than it is not. Price will be somewhere between 100.000 and 2.000.000
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:08:05 AM

I think some common  questions that profession crypotocurrency investors are alway facing by new investors are:
“What do you think of BTC?”
“What is a Masternode?”
“Is it too late to buy BTC?”
…….
There are many basic questions and you do not have to be shame about, and I am going to share my understandings to you. (I am a new investor for just one year, please be tolerant. >_<)

Question1: Who indeed make big money in the development of bitcoin?
Answer: Alright, simple! The initial users, the traders in SilkRoad, the genius, the gamblers. Some of them noticed bitcoin when it worthed 50Penny, some just predicted the bright future of cryptocurrency,  they had balls, they are talented.

The answer is wrong.
And the right answer is : "The Noobs,”" The Geeks”, “The Nerds."
Let us clarify these three differenct devidends:
The Noobs are people who have forgotten they have some Bitcoin, further more, they lost the password either. (Rest life with regrets.) qutoed by some data, at least millons of bitcoins are lost. (I know it is not professional to not proovide accurate numbers. Sorry.)
The Geeks (Professional) are shocked by the code of bitcoin and its creator(or creators),S atoshi Nakamoto, the subtitles inside their mind is : “What the fack? Bitcoin is so beautiful! What the fack? Bitcoin is so cheap!”
The Nerds scorn the legal money, the followers of Austrian Schools. After reading the 《Denationalization of Money》: The Augument Refined (1974), they found it even is the only way to fight against the legal money. They held the concept perfect money all the way because they followed the book.

Only these guys kept holding and holding, and feel calm even if bitcoins worth a lot.
I wished I was one of them. >_<

So back to the title: What is the price of Bitcoin in ten years?
Because we are talking about a long period, I think there is no point to talk about technical and basic levels.
I am telling another concept: What is competitors of Bitcoin?
Answer: Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Ripple, Zcash, or the increasing more new altcoins like Cardano and DeepOnion.
The answer is wrong, again.
The right answer is: The legal currency (Like USD, EUR, Chinese Yuan)
Let me draw an inappropriate analogy: The competitors of a hooker are never her colleagues, the decent women are.
The contest between hookers and decent women actually is the contest of Valve and they take       sides, the power and politial fight are behind them. In this case, hookers and decent women.

In a Patriarchal society we are in, the Totalitarian society hope there would be no hookers in the world, because the sex consumption is cheap, pay-per, but having a wife would be expensive, is 50-year-per. (No offense.) If the legal exsistence of hookers is allowed, the poor would have right of sex without a marrage, women can control sex whether they are hookers or decent women. And then the controlable sex resources by the Ruling Class are decreased (Women have more choices, they get more rights, and the cost of occupying  a woman is increased), the cost of collective management gets higher. (Low family rate leads to high floating population cost.)
In a democratic society, sex would be more open, because sex is need and a good at the same time, a good have a price,  prices generates market, a market absorb trades, trades are beneficial to desperion of wealth and power. As long as the power are seperated, the democracy would be stable and healthy.
As Friedrich August von Hayek wroted in the Road to Serfdom, “Economic control is not merely control of a sector of human life that can be separated from the rest; it is the control of the means for all our ends”
In conclusion, the major enemy of bitcoin will never be altcoins,  Quantum Computers or so-called Regulation. The only competior is the Right of Printing Money controled by the Big Brothers. There is too much to talk about printing money and I am gonna talk about it. All you need to know is this right controlled by the higher power all the time.
The conclusions are:
1.The more M2 every country is contributing, the higher the bitcoin price is.
2.Bitcoin can not be perished by Right of Printing Money
3.It is impossile to for Bitcoin to have a 100x

Back to the initial question, what is the price of bitcoin in 10 years?
My prediction: $50000-$80000
Yes, it is just a hint. Because I do not think we can use equation to estimate the price by mathmatics we have today. (If I have that ability I will caculate your private key. >)<)
The next boom of bitcoin needs an engine, called the Disenchantment of Right of Printing Money. And it will be only two paths prepared for this Disenchantment:
1.Go back to Gold
2.Embrace the Bitcoin
No third path! The end.
I hope you guys can be tolerent with my writing, it looks nonlogical and ridiculous, I tried my best. :-) I hope you be a millonnare and have a nice day everyday.  (Congrats, you have ready been one.)
Thanks for your time! and I will end this post with Dicken’s quote:
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

More likely we could not know if what is the real price of Bitcoin for the particular future. We just have to support the community in order to have a good outcome someday.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

It's either very high or very low.  Im willing to bet it will be very high.  $100k-1mm
For me it will be very high because after 10 years bitcoin probably reach the max supplies and the market cap will increase more so the possible outcome would be price increase, So better we hold now and collect more bitcoin because of the great future a head by holding bitcoin as believer of this technology I assume bitcoin become more valuable.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

I would start by saying, bitcoin could be greater in terms of the price value to increase within 10 year time. Based on the price history, this had gradually rise every year and hoping it will make a history this time. I am very optimistic of what bitcoin can do and in 10 year time, giving the chance to speculate, I would have to say it will grow as high as $70K~$100K  mark and people should start holding your bitcoin in long term..

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

It's really hard to answer.
The price of bitcoin used to grow very quickly. Since there were not many tokens in the market, all the money was collected at Bitcoin.
Now there are thousands of coins in the market. All the money was distributed to different coins. The price of bitcoin is not rising so fast. We will see what happens next.
BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:25:46 AM

In my honest opinion its never too late to buy Bitcoin. Price will only increase over time mainly because we are still at its infancy level. Not even a fraction of the human population are invested into Bitcoin. Imagine what will happen to the markets when more people start to embrace Bitcoin and the technology surrounding it. Last year was a perfect example of what will happen when new money flows into the markets. Price will skyrocket. I foresee $100k if not more in the next 10 years.

Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

In my opinion bitcoin price would rise beyond our imagination. Base on the population graph that is rising year by year then it would be implication that the demand will rise and the price will surely shot up in a sky high price.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:44:05 AM

To predict the price is very difficult, already produced 80% of bitcoin and will soon begin to affect the deficit of the cryptocurrency. Of course, this is a very large jump in prices. So exact prices can not guess even a good seer.
Actually it is difficult to predict bitcoin prices because it is a price circulation because sometimes my predicted price is far from the existing price in the market so in essence I only hope the future as well as I hope the future bitcoin better and satisfy everyone untum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: