Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITFLUX TOKEN  (Read 195 times)
Emmyslot (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:15:51 AM

If you ever missed the bitcoin trend, there is another opportunity for you to be among the wealthy ones in life. Simply join one of the biggest platform and project right now by clicking the form below. Bitflux airdrop is giving you the greatest opportunity of all time. Join now https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfeP0wrfnBwqfuMtw_cMCPssePLm0LCY87UIZVMMlx9zk2BpA/viewform
DOUBLEKAY11

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

Yea, I have visited the site and read that Bitflux tokens will be airdropped equally among content creators and viewers. Only a small percentage will be held by the developers.

That the flux’s purpose is to provide for a community lacking in essential decentralization of funding for content creator.

Flux can have a multitude of use cases in the content creation aspect but also in a much broader aspect.

To cap it I learnt tokens will trade-able on exchanges so that content creators can cash out their earnings and viewers can acquire more.

So attractive, i need to sign up for the Airdrop.

Good luck guys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: