Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero  (Read 230 times)
EMV

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

Monero developers understood such need and requirement for the person therefore the privacy of operations became one of the main principles of the created digital money. In last articles we already said that the initial myth of Bitcoin – confidentiality, already and not "counter" of Bitkoin. Such currencies as Monero and Dash can just brag of this quality, they give to the users privacy of all the transactions. The fact that dishonest people can use it is already other subject for a reasoning.

So, for today in respect of confidentiality of Monero consider one of the best cryptocurrencies. To provide such function developers use the following:

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptical

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:24:49 PM

Where I can find some news about xmr? I tried to do it trow some websites, but couldn't find anything.

Reddit has a pretty active Monero subreddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero

realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:30:35 PM

Where I can find some news about xmr? I tried to do it trow some websites, but couldn't find anything.

Reddit has a pretty active Monero subreddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero

Oh, nice, thanks. I was using for watching news: coinmarketcal, coindar, happycoin.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:36:36 PM

The better targets would be either ZEC at 450$ or DASH at 750$

These are the incumbents to beat in the anonymous sphere. There is also a LOT of new coins that have better anonoymous protocols. The competition is incredibly stiff.

Both ZEC and DASH are well known for nefarious dev/founder practices, so there is definitely room for Monero to grow and it should be happening anytime now. Not sure about the Monero target, 1600$ seems achievable, for anything more - huge spurt adoption needs to happen, which I don't see in anonsphere.

You should definitely check some younger zcash and dash forks.

P.S.: https://getmonero.org/

If we have 2nd phase of mass adoption this year, i would agree that Monero will rise up from ashes, Monero serve as the king of anonymous coin though some of emerging coins are not yet develop but they are promising and i will save them in my list, but looking forward to this coins--  Zcash, Dash Smiley

darklighter007

Activity: 320

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:42:05 PM

I see that Monero is trading over $300 and there's only 18 million coins. I would assume that it has a chance to run up to $3-$5 grand per coin. Is it a good buy at its current price and where do you see it going? Thanks!!

In my personal opinion, I would advise you to go for it in addition to altcoins like ZEC & DASH. Although it may seem dormant for now, but I believe it has great potential for a long term investment.

shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

IMO, Monero is a good investment. Hitting a few grands shouldn’t be a problem but i guess it will takes a few years to reach this target.
BountyLord

Activity: 314

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:02:45 PM

The better targets would be either ZEC at 450$ or DASH at 750$

These are the incumbents to beat in the anonymous sphere. There is also a LOT of new coins that have better anonoymous protocols. The competition is incredibly stiff.

Both ZEC and DASH are well known for nefarious dev/founder practices, so there is definitely room for Monero to grow and it should be happening anytime now. Not sure about the Monero target, 1600$ seems achievable, for anything more - huge spurt adoption needs to happen, which I don't see in anonsphere.

You should definitely check some younger zcash and dash forks.

P.S.: https://getmonero.org/

I think that Monero more popular than ZEC and DASH. Also Monero is very popular as currency for Dark Market. If regulators will implement system of monitoring of blockchain transaction, the value of Monero could increase.
MrDarkElf

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:15:00 PM

My view that price of Monero will grow in future, it could be good investment and without any significant risk of scam. Of course it will not be rocket grow, but 10x it could be reality.

realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:25:41 PM

My view that price of Monero will grow in future, it could be good investment and without any significant risk of scam. Of course it will not be rocket grow, but 10x it could be reality.
10x is not a rocket?) C'mon people, stop being so greedy.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:05:37 AM

Yes, Monero is a good coin to buy now as it is one of the best altcoin. It is having good market potentail and i thought that in coming time it will give good profits to its investors. I also holded some monero and i like it.
anucrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

Monero is an open sources that is secure , privacy , and untraceable currency system . It is best altcoin in which you invest in it and earn good profit .
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:02:06 AM

I see that Monero is trading over $300 and there's only 18 million coins. I would assume that it has a chance to run up to $3-$5 grand per coin. Is it a good buy at its current price and where do you see it going? Thanks!!

Monero is going up very quickly. It is gaining constantly, and even during the market fall the altcoin did not lose much. Hurry up to buy it otherwise its value will be great, and you will be late. XMR has brilliant future.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: