Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 07:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for ICO Promotion and Marketing freelancers  (Read 284 times)
haituni (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:45:26 AM

Hi,

We have a ICO consulting firm and we are looking to oursource our promotion and marketing area to a freelancer. Do pm me for offers.
ChakDeFatte

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

We can discuss in details. It would be great if you can provide complete details. I will send PM as well.
azaid18

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

Hi,

We have a ICO consulting firm and we are looking to oursource our promotion and marketing area to a freelancer. Do pm me for offers.
I send you pm we can discuss the full details asap.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

If you would like promotion you can check out my service: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2759796.0

Positivebetting
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:19:05 PM

Hi,

You can check out my services.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1405017
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2382603.msg28189404#msg28189404
mogbv

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

We are looking for someone who can assist with the promotion of our ongoing ICO. Being a fully operational business we are starting to see funds being raised by our clients (players) in fiat, but since we are less connected with the crypto community we could need some help with this. Please send PM with details and preferably pricing.
saveskul

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

We offer you quality services for the qualified translation of texts into different languages, including English, German, Polish, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese.
Our price 0.0011 BT for 1000 characters

Also we offer the service of Community Management
We will temper national industries.
The cost of moderation is 0.007Bt per week.

We are promoting projects in the markets of Southeast Asia.
In our group work not only translators, but also experts in crypto-currencies, SMM, site building, graphic design.

If you are interested, please contact:
Telegram: @ailogictech (https://t.me/ailogictech)
MakBlockSimChain

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

Hello!
We can help you with roadshow, events, ico listings.
Please, PM
Or @intermice
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:57:03 PM

Hi,

Going to be really biased and obvious here. But if you want to promote ICOS….Maximize Your Community Engagement With Crowdcreate.

Crowdcreate is a community engagement and idea platform driven by influencers, investors, and enthusiasts. Our expertise in growing communities and social validation will boost your crowdfunding success.

We have worked with some of the largest crowdfunding ICOs and startups including BitClave, ANKER, and Tencent.

Our services break down into three components.

1. Public Relations

Our PR package is an effective way to get your business on the pages of the largest media outlets in the world. We guarantee placements on tier 1 outlets such as Fortune, Inc, TechCrunch, Huffington Post, CNBC, and many others. Our pitching is 100% transparent and our team members have years of industry experience. We also create long lasting relationships with elite PR partners.

2. Community Engagement

Our community engagement service is the best that the ICO service industry has to offer. We provide 24/7 community engagement and can handle all social media channels. Our community managers have technical expertise. We are effective at fighting against scammers, FUD, and Referral Bots. We are confidence that we can build absolute trust between your investors, community, and the core team.

3. Bounty Building/Management

We provide an awesome bounty building package alongside community management. We can build out a beautiful ANN thread and manage the massive amount of stakes that come with running a bounty. You have access to every single campaign that we run, so you can see the value added to your company.

Come check us out at crowdcreate.us We look forward to providing excellent ICO service for you in the future.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:41:40 AM

Going to be the usual annoying troll here, do you want a freelancer to take the full control of everything in crypto-ends and just raise you money so that you could go and tap young and beautiful teenagers while this freelancer is collecting your money by scamming the humanity? there is no such a freelancer capable of doing this. there are some scammers who would show you some of their successful fund-raising scams.

🖤😏
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: