Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:57:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Winter Olympics in South Korea in 2 weeks - Will we see some crypto advertising?  (Read 102 times)
Ferg1945 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:06:44 AM

Maybe not on NBC... but in the venues do you think we will see a little crypto advertising?
bisdsad

Activity: 110
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:11:25 AM

I think this is very likely, because in South Korea, cryptocurrencies have been prepared to have legitimacy. It will be a property to be taxed, so do not be surprised if it's time to see the coins you're holding on TV.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:14:45 AM

I don't think there will gonna be some advertisements on that kind of event. The event is more on sports and not about crypto currencies. Maybe there will be a sposor there that involves in crypto but I doubt that he/she will let the people know about it.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

maybe for the next olympics we will see that ripple is going to be sponsor! this is how they play this game.
No coin-token will be sponsor to olympics rather then ripple.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:19:43 AM

Maybe not on NBC... but in the venues do you think we will see a little crypto advertising?
I do not think the government will allow high-risk ads, because we know that crypto currency is almost the same as gambling, it has a high risk,
lidd0512

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:19:54 AM

korea must be more famous than ever before ,congratulations to korea~
xcesiv

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

I would learn more towards bisdsad. If there is a country with probably the highest likelihood of doing so, it’s going to be South Korea. Perhaps it won’t be a high profile crypto, but a utility token may make the move. Take a look at the demographics of ETC, they have very rich Korean userbase. Korea also is country quick to adopt technology and often its the more high-tech systems at that. I’d love to see it happen.
Yunica321

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

I think this is very likely, because in South Korea, cryptocurrencies have been prepared to have legitimacy. It will be a property to be taxed, so do not be surprised if it's time to see the coins you're holding on TV.

I agree with you. because south korea is a country that is adopting technology system, so they take this opportunity to promote it.
desciglio2

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:40:38 AM

We've seen crypto money ads in some sports organizations before. South Korea crypto-currencies to the related for this reason we can see ads about crypto money.

MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:46:20 AM

I highly doubt it. I know Korea pretty well, but crypto is not mainstream enough right now to be advertised, or accept advertisements from crypto projects for such a big event.

Although the govt looks like it's taking a favorable view towards crypto, the media is still wavering. For the past few weeks the Korean media have been pretty negative about crypto in general, and basically warned people against.

Advertisements will probably be filled with major companies like Samsung, LG.

I think we will see crypto advertisements in the next Olympics in Japan though

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
testingbits

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

if I remember correctly Bitcoin was a sponsor to college football game a couple of years ago
the Bitcoin bowl.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: