Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 14 banks transact bitcoins  (Read 517 times)
Jannalsieh

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:23:41 PM

kingkats0803 Can you list them please pm if you like as this is really good news if accurate. If the likes of PNB, Metro Bank, UCPB etc will accept it is fantastic news for it could be the start of a wider trend. How will it work? do the banks have wallets etc?

Hi mek!
I believe they already posted the link, at the thread above, check this http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/money/content/368421/bitcoins-can-now-be-purchased-in-14-different-banks/story/

I've read it and it is and old report, but still,many are yet to know and is beneficial and encouraging at the same time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
taiyeuhuyen13

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:24:32 PM

Well, this is a pretty good news and I hope the other banks accept bitcoin in time. This might be a good start and other banks should definitely follow this as there are alot of people who are into cryptocurrencies now. If this continues, in future when bitcoins/other cryptocurrencies get even more popular I think almost everyone will accept bitcoins as payments.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:26:49 PM

Bitcoins are either legal or illegal in india tough stand by govt of india
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

this is very encouraging news, even though I am not a citizen of that country and I live in another country I am very glad to hear this news, more and more countries are realizing that bitcoin is not as dangerous as many countries fear

Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

I honestly don't care since I am not a huge fan of majority of the banks around the world which is one of the main reasons I liked Bitcoin in the first place due to its decentralized nature. Most banks only try to spread FUD for their own personal gains which is why I don't really care about news related to crypto related banking actions. This might actually be good news, but I don't completely trust banks which is why I am not sure whether more banks utilising Bitcoin would actually help the crypto market in the long run.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:22:25 PM

Confectionery thought it does not see Bitcoin's official currency because it will be a risky move there will be a lot of controversy.
BunnyToken
Copper Member

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:37:09 PM

14 banks in the Philippines now recognize and transect bitcoins.
What about in yours?

could you provide with full list please or some of them?

Token sale 13 March
BunnyToken.com
Adult Industr
dotz5

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

Is a good news and lucky for them to be accepted by banks. Hopefully more countries and banks are opening up to bitcoins to allow them to be traded freely.
ryker6688

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

Really good news, and btc prices will rise again

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

It is indeed a good thing for banks to transact bitcoin, as it will be a way of adopting the new technology that would serve as an upgrade to their system, as services would be rendered to customers who wishes to make such transactions.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
SungkZ

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:28:50 AM

What about in yours?

Is this for real? Because I only knew 2 Banks that accepts BTC in exchange for fiat money .. would it be possible for you to list down all of those banks because I tried to search for them but only 2 associated with coins.ph app are the ones I know.

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:08:47 AM

lots of good news wandering about Bitcoin, this is Bitcoin time to fly, enjoy the moment and take as much profit as possible
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:17:51 AM

Yes, there is a lot of good news about bitcoin in the past. Many banks have cooperated with bitcoin and no longer oppose bitcoin. Over time, we can see that bitcoin is no competitor. It is attracting more and more people to cooperate with them. That made bitcoin grow and become better.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:31:57 AM

What about in yours?

I'am a Filipino and I'm certified level 3 coins.ph user. Coins.ph is affiliated to 30 banks. But theses banks do not directly engage in cryptocurrencies but coins.ph send them money to that it is already converted from btc to php then withdraw it there. This kind of misinformation leads to false hope. I repeat, PHILIPPINE GOVERNMENT AND SOME BANKS ARE STILL NOT RECOGNIZING BITCOIN.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:47:17 AM

I am really wondering how it works there.
Do they offer you a wallet connected to the bank account?
And is it possible to convert bitcoin into the lokal fiat and back?
How high are the fees for their service?

Basically, you must have a wallet to a PH bitcoin platform and the platform is partnered with several banks and local remittances. It's possible to convert bitcoin to local fiat and vice versa. Fees for their services? It's so worth paying for because of the less hassle transactions, however if you send money to a wrong reciever then it won't be reimbursable.

boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

What about in yours?

I am from the Philippines but i have never heard of this news and never know that it was possible. Lucky for us filipnos that we have easier access to bitcoin and recently ethereum as coins.ph added it yesterday.

For kingkats0803 actually philippine government recognize bitcoin as a currency. It was all over the news a few months ago.
Nuru

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:55:58 AM

What about in yours?

These are good news for cryptoworld!
I'm living in Finland and we don't have any banks doing this, yet. But i believe after more countries and banks recognize bitcoin then Finland will follow the same road.
Nuru

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:01:08 AM

But how does Philippines goverment itself view cryptocurrency? Do they view it as negative thing?
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

What about in yours?

Seriously? What are those banks? That'll be a good indication to other country and of course to include other banks in the Philippines as you said so. Hoping that there would be a lot of banks that will also recognize bitcoin. Philippines is one of the country that doesn't ban bitcoin unlike China. Hopefully bitcoin will prosper on the said country.

Like BDO, BPI, metrobank, chinabank,unionbank and among others.
You can check this link http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/money/content/368421/bitcoins-can-now-be-purchased-in-14-different-banks/story/
Just stumbled upon reading stories regarding bitcoins.
Im hoping the same, banks should recognize bitcoin.
Hurra to all!
Hehehe.

I'm very happy to know that many banks in the Philippines was really adopt this system and I hope one of this day bitcoin will already have it's legalization to it's government. Now I can see that the Philippines was entering in the gate of having success economy and fully enhance and better development of the government. It is also advantage for their communities of having a system like this. Pretty sure that more opportunity and benefits awaits for them.
Gifolote

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:03:37 AM

in our country, banks do not recognize the calculation of bitcoins and impose more restrictions on the cryptocurrency but thanks to the wallets that make bitcoin independent and free withdrawal
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: