Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is addictive!!!  (Read 92 times)
Nomax (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

So I got in cryptocurrency about a month ago and I think that blockchain technology will change the world.
That's why I want to share my photo manipulation work

https://i.imgur.com/SKjqtvs.jpg

Hope you like it  
davideM

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:09:38 PM

I agree, it really is. Every day you check the prices, every day you search for what's new.
amadej

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

indeed, every day you need to check the prices, every day you need to make a trade
Raisa rahmi

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:21:16 PM

So I got in cryptocurrency about a month ago and I think that blockchain technology will change the world.
That's why I want to share my photo manipulation work

https://i.imgur.com/SKjqtvs.jpg

Hope you like it  
indeed to pursue something that requires a very serious sacrifice and various ways, I think it is very good friends remember and hopefully successful for the future gave birth to good works again Wink
zhen.jhlher

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:29:18 AM

yes it is
Dollars4gold

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

It is addictive.  I check several times a day for new airdrops, or to see who has paid out, but I only allow myself 15 minutes to do that.  Then in the evening when all the kids are in bed I will work on airdrops for several hours before I go to bed.  I look forward to seeing which tokens payout and to satisfy myself that I am not totally wasting my time.  There are so many scams out there that it is very hard to justify the time and effort.  I am only getting paid out on about 10% of the airdrops I have signed up for.  I am only working one bounty, but I am thinking that maybe the bounties are the way to go.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: