Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:56:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: POLYMATH, is secure? I Do not think so!  (Read 123 times)
Cryptomrz (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:18:52 AM

Folks,
I subscribed on polymath site in the first days of this year... before 10 jannuary, put my erk20 address and all what they askyng for the airdrop.
When starts the kyc for the airdrop I tryed, but the upload of the document take long time... and i could not wait for it. Th3 day after i tried again and same issue. One day and again... but at this time, when i put my address the sistem told me that all was ok... without kyc (first allert). In the afternoon I test agai... the system told me that my address was not present. At this time I start mailing with devs... just untill last day... and do u know what they say? No address found.
What does this mean? ( i am sure that I put mine... and the sistem had confirmed it in the first days)

Means that polymath structure has security issues... if they lose some data , simple data on their db, what they can lose after?
Pay attention
M.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

Polymath is secure in terms of security. I don't know why there is error for you. I successfully submitted the document needed for the KYC. Sometime that kind of error is because of your browser. Try to contact them through their telegram they are active there and if after that your issue still don't get fixed, maybe I can conclude that they really have the problem in security.
Cryptomrz (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

Polymath is secure in terms of security. I don't know why there is error for you. I successfully submitted the document needed for the KYC. Sometime that kind of error is because of your browser. Try to contact them through their telegram they are active there and if after that your issue still don't get fixed, maybe I can conclude that they really have the problem in security.

Sorry, but my english are not the best... but yes, it is that the trouble, after 10 mails the conclusion was this... ‘We tried looking further into your situation and unfortunately your registration never made it through before January 10th’

It is a free airdrop that works at first and then not... I spend more time to solve it, but for polymath DEV’s I never made the subscription before 10th...
crazy and UNSECURE...
maybe all personal data are unsecured... all ID documents ...
niknik1966

Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

It seems to me that this is another fraud. If something does not go right away, maybe you should not insist? Perhaps this is some kind of divine warning?

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:16:28 PM

looks like we have a new fraud. Be aware friends. If there are lots of rumors and clouds i always stay away.
I like clean wheather for sure. Fog and clouds are not for me.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Gabz999

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:21:40 PM

Sorry, but my english are not the best... but yes, it is that the trouble, after 10 mails the conclusion was this... ‘We tried looking further into your situation and unfortunately your registration never made it through before January 10th’

It is a free airdrop that works at first and then not... I spend more time to solve it, but for polymath DEV’s I never made the subscription before 10th...
crazy and UNSECURE...

Maybe the dev of polymath were saying the truth that you didn't make to submit or make the registration on time.
Yeah it is free, and this time you should forget about it, move on, even if you keep sending them about your problem they will keep telling you the same thing again and again.
Cryptomrz (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:35:10 PM

crazy and UNSECURE...

Maybe the dev of polymath were saying the truth that you didn't make to submit or make the registration on time.
Yeah it is free, and this time you should forget about it, move on, even if you keep sending them about your problem they will keep telling you the same thing again and again.

1. I subscribed it with friends, at the same time... and in the same place;
2. At first time I was able to get inside the kyc, more then one time, and start to upload docs;
3. For one time it says me, after putting my address, that all was done...;

... but, few time later all was wrong.
So this means, for me, security issue, bug, or bad programming... are you sure now to put your ID there? Where they will go? Or, it is possible that this doc are selled by the dev’s...

4. Dev answer my mail with two differen pictures, same name and address .
Gabz999

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

crazy and UNSECURE...

1. I subscribed it with friends, at the same time... and in the same place;
2. At first time I was able to get inside the kyc, more then one time, and start to upload docs;
3. For one time it says me, after putting my address, that all was done...;

... but, few time later all was wrong.
So this means, for me, security issue, bug, or bad programming... are you sure now to put your ID there? Where they will go? Or, it is possible that this doc are selled by the dev’s...

4. Dev answer my mail with two differen pictures, same name and address .

If you already done uploading the file on KYC tab you should be done and there were be a message that you successfully submitted and registered to their airdrop. Did you try to verify your eth address by simply putting it at the first page of registration?

Polymath is a good company and a good project. I think there's noting to worry about it and about where they stored our personal document and I'm sure they know where to put it and that kind of document should be secure.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: