Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: where are steaks ??
where? - 1 (100%)
please help? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty pay  (Read 171 times)
sikko (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:12:30 AM

Although I have written a week 0 steak looks sometimes I am glad that you can help me learn why
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:08:23 PM

Although I have written a week 0 steak looks sometimes I am glad that you can help me learn why
Maybe the stakes for that week isn't updated yet and just wait for the bounty manager to update it. It depends on what time the bounty manager will update the stakes for the week or maybe you didn't met the requirement that's why your stakes wasn't added.
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

You answered 15 posts i see.
I look at the rules of Wepower, it allow newbie to participate in, maybe you should ask bounty manager in Wepower posts, then he may give you a reply, even though most of the time he didn't reply you.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2537413.0

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

Maybe the stakes for that week isn't updated yet and just wait for the bounty manager to update it. It depends on what time the bounty manager will update the stakes for the week or maybe you didn't met the requirement that's why your stakes wasn't added.

Yeah If your stakes is zero it means you didn't complete the post you need to do or it's simply not just updated, just wait until the manager update the spreadsheets.
sikko (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:58:58 AM

Yeah If your stakes is zero it means you didn't complete the post you need to do or it's simply not just updated, just wait until the manager update the spreadsheets.
thank you guys really like you said it was the last time you gave it away, it was related to updating it was very easy taken care of everyone good luck
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

Tepending on bounty rules, sometimes stakes are updated after Ico completion. But we are happy when the bet is always updated and shows that our work is not in vain
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:46:14 AM

thank you guys really like you said it was the last time you gave it away, it was related to updating it was very easy taken care of everyone good luck
If you do not get anything, I suggest you report it to the bounty manager.
via telegram or this forum, the manager will definitely respond to your complaint.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

it's better to ask directly to the manager bounty let me immediately get the answer but my experience if so it is because it does not follow the rules so 0 stake
ben_btctalk

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:22:15 AM

Maybe bounty manager haven't updated it yet. But if he have and you meet the terms, then better ask him the reason.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:32:59 AM

Dude, sorry, but your sentence absolutely makes no sense at all. If you're asking about bounty payments, they're usually made a few weeks after the ICO ends. Spreadsheets also take time to update.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:46:42 AM

Before doing so, surely you must know the rules of the prize campaign. whether you comply with existing rules or not. look back and you have to be careful to do it. find out what causes you to get 0. in my opinion as your case it does not match the rules listed in the thread. Well you try to directly ask the bounty manager to find out the cause

VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:50:31 AM

Dude, sorry, but your sentence absolutely makes no sense at all. If you're asking about bounty payments, they're usually made a few weeks after the ICO ends. Spreadsheets also take time to update.

Yeah I really don't get the OP here as well. Grin

Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

Im not sure where did you participate but i see your rank here is newbee, most of the bounties dont allow newbees to participate, maybe thats the reason
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

]

Sometimes, bounty managers are not updated on time so you better be patient on that,
if you have to see the spreadsheet and you have zero stakes on it, there's a reason behind it, though if you think you are capable of having the weekly points you must report to bounty manager.
3 ways to contact:
1. post on the bounty thread about your problem.
2. send him/her a personal message.
3. If the campaign has a group in the telegram for bounty, better message there.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

probably hahaha . try to read all the description if you're joining something like the ICO token price and staking rates the rules you need to do to get reward and everything important is listed by any ICO I have encountered . all devs and Campaign manager doing it. If you know that you did right you can send PM or consult the one who is responsible for it haha . your welcome
LUCKY21

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

Usually this means that you did the wrong job. Here no one can tell you why your stacks are zero. The bounty manager of the company in which you are taking part will be able to answer this question to you exactly. Ask this question to the manager.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:29:54 PM

]

Sometimes, bounty managers are not updated on time so you better be patient on that,
if you have to see the spreadsheet and you have zero stakes on it, there's a reason behind it, though if you think you are capable of having the weekly points you must report to bounty manager.
3 ways to contact:
3. If the campaign has a group in the telegram for bounty, better message there.
There are some bounty managers who always late in updating spreadsheet it takes about a week before they given announcement,
there's nothing would you do just to wait the bounty manager when is back to online or do what he say.
Upon participating in bounty campaign choose those campaign manager who's being responsible as a manager there some are 2 days interval before going online.

3 ways to contact:
At these way you may contact bounty manager if he is going online,
and ask regarding your stake reward problem.

SungkZ

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

Hey! Do you have a copy of our spreadsheet's link? I saw your name there and you already have 0.5 stake for Week 7. Don't be too nervous and as a friendly reminder, work on your grammar and sentence structure, your post is quite hard to comprehend.

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: