Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 11:56:20 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make someone who had negative impressions with Bitcoin, change their mind  (Read 81 times)
evanchan (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

I asked some of my friends watch a YouTube video on bitcoin recently. Everything is technical for the ⅓ of the video, but things quickly went downhill afterwards. It talked about MtGox and Silk Road, giving them a impression that Bitcoin is a scam of pyramid scheme, you don't earn sustainably and bankrupt eventually. Since then, they went away , not listening any word starting with crypto-.  Anyway to save this situation?
BenAlexanders

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

Why do you want to save them? Either ask them what their issue with it is, or let them live in a fiat world
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:03:13 PM

I asked some of my friends watch a YouTube video on bitcoin recently. Everything is technical for the ⅓ of the video, but things quickly went downhill afterwards. It talked about MtGox and Silk Road, giving them a impression that Bitcoin is a scam of pyramid scheme, you don't earn sustainably and bankrupt eventually. Since then, they went away , not listening any word starting with crypto-.  Anyway to save this situation?
There is no way you can force someone into cryptocurrency but with time every single being will understand cryptocurrency when government started approving it in different country..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: