Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 'the jetson' world is becoming reality.  (Read 117 times)
mcqueen95 (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

A flying car, worth more than $1 million went on display in april, Delivery is expected by 2020.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

A flying car, worth more than $1 million went on display in april, Delivery is expected by 2020.

We all imagined flying cars by the predicted years on iconic movies like Back To The Future or Blade Runner, yet nothing came. The designs I've seen are pretty lame compared to the awesome futuristic cars envisioned in these movies. Im not convinced at all we'll be seeing viable flying + road cars convertibles by 2020.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:35:50 PM

We all imagined flying cars by the predicted years on iconic movies like Back To The Future or Blade Runner, yet nothing came. The designs I've seen are pretty lame compared to the awesome futuristic cars envisioned in these movies. Im not convinced at all we'll be seeing viable flying + road cars convertibles by 2020.
You are not right. This car has long been tested. These tests were successful and I'm not surprised that it will sell. But I worry about the consequences. How to control it. Each year many people die due to road accidents. I'm even afraid to imagine what will happen when these accidents are going to happen over our heads.
grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

You are not right. This car has long been tested. These tests were successful and I'm not surprised that it will sell. But I worry about the consequences. How to control it. Each year many people die due to road accidents. I'm even afraid to imagine what will happen when these accidents are going to happen over our heads.

In theory flying cars should reduce the level and danger of 'road' accidents. It's unclear yet how they'll work but in theory you're not limited in terms of lanes etc as cars can simply fly above one another, there also won't be the danger of distractions from pedestrians, animals etc that you'd otherwise have on the road.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: