Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:58:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reward Board - Lucky Seats and a 4x Payout!!!  (Read 138 times)
bungalogic (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:29:03 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 01:12:39 PM by bungalogic

Reward Board Luck or logic

The Reward Board is truly a first of its kind. It is simply based on a juice of luck and a load of logic. The premise is quite simple. Buy a seat and try your luck or land in the queue and wait for logic.

The computer chooses a number and if it chooses your seat, congratulations you just won a lucky seat and have won 4x payout of what you put in.  If no lucky seat, you go to the queue.  Now if this was a gambling site you would have lost the lucky seat and its over. However with a bit of logic and a push you can still get the 4x payout.

Reward Board is based on blockchain and is the first of its kind. The site is still in its infancy and has some much room to grow. Come check it out.

“We are Reward Board, Join us.”

https://rebrand.ly/rewardboard_lucky
mr_bonsai

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:44:27 AM

Love the concept of the Lucky Seat. It saves me a lot of time. And kudos to the creators for a queue with another way to pay out. But why you got it make it so addicting, hahaha. I just keep clicking.
Rickytabby

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:02:40 AM

Man that queue is killing me...  but than I got to thinking it’s like a Vegas jackpot but better. I still win. ANother round of lucky seats please!!!
bungalogic (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:15:57 AM

Good to hear you are enjoying the Reward Board. It is a unique system in itself and still a very young platform. Its important to have users like you who do enjoy it.

The queue is long but thanks to the advent of the Lucky Seat you don't have to wait too long to get your 4x payout. It's instant. The more you play and share with your friends before you know it you'll be winning Lucky Seats and even making 10% off of each referral.

Realize that Reward Board is based upon the MLM structure. Sell those seats and you can make returns from that. And as the queue moves and pushed people out you can eventually make 4x your return from that too. So think of it this way multiple ways to make money with the system.

1. Instant WIN lucky seat 4x Pay out
2. 10% from each referee!!!
3. Pushed off the board another 4x Pay out

Oh did I forget to mention? We have what is called Happy Hours that increase your chance of winning Lucky Seats by 50%!!!

Strategize your timing and come get a Lucky Seat! Enjoy.

https://rebrand.ly/rewardboard_lucky
mortalys

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

Man that queue is killing me...  but than I got to thinking it’s like a Vegas jackpot but better. I still win. ANother round of lucky seats please!!!

I try to buy a daily seat! You never know when you get x4 instant return!

The queue is just an extra, like a lottery by the end of the year Cheesy you totally forget about it, but then you actually win!

also I win some from referral system, works quite nice! 10% for sign in - use mine https://rebrand.ly/rewardboard

johnforte77

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

I am a user of RewardBoard and have successfully won .0008 btc 45 times for a total win of .036 BTC!!  Come check this site out and try your hand at winning some Lucky Seats and 4x payout!!!  Don't miss out!!!!  https://www.rewardboard.win/?ref=johnforte77
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: