Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:51:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tel coin - your opinion  (Read 220 times)
samy_voc (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

Guys I missed the IAN Balin's spread sheet suggestion about this con when it was in ICO.

What do you guys think about this token? Any potential to go up based on its  technology and its product.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:01:35 PM

Telcoin came out with unique product and technology and being the first with such idea on blockchain technology it will definitely go up in value because it will be used globally.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

I was there for their presentation at BTC Miami. It seems pretty interesting concept especially using tokens for the mobile payments in Africa where they do 99% of the payments via phone since they don't have bank accounts, big market there.

For sure Telcoin has a lot of potentials to grow. ATH it's 500% above ICO price with $146 M market cap.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
DontPlayWithMe

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

Telcoin is one of the most promising coin this year. A lot of news saying it will be partner on those big telecommunication companies on different country. If that happens telcoin will go to the moon.
Msoall

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

Prospects are certainly bright. It makes sense to take and hold the data tokens waiting for new press releases. But not always in crypto everything is linear. So the advice is of course to take and keep , but do not forget about the strong volatility of the market as a whole!
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

Telcoin(TEL) is going to do very well because it's the first cryptocurrency to tap into the synergies between the reach of mobile telecommunication using the blockchain technology. According to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/telcoin/#markets  information, with a circulating supply of 20,970,629,778 and average daily trade volume of more than 50% in kucoin exchange, I believe Telcoin will do extremely very well in future and will dominate the crypto market space.

HOMT

Powered by,
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:59:51 PM

The project is good, I like that there are projects that bring something new to the crypt, but I doubt that it is worthwhile to invest in it, except for a long-term perspective.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:01:11 PM

Guys I missed the IAN Balin's spread sheet suggestion about this con when it was in ICO.

What do you guys think about this token? Any potential to go up based on its  technology and its product.
Same ol' coin with the same purpose as most coins. They want to get more Bitcoins then they will get their payout scamming investors.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:14:17 PM

Telcoin has a good project information like so many ICOs that was released I found it impressive and interesting to invest with. In our growing and developing economy adaptation of cryptos in our current market situation is actually something that should be consider with that's why I think the idea of telcoin is promising and should be consider for investment.

nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:25:51 PM

TEL only have future if mobile operators around the world adopt it.
The problem I see is that operators in biggest markets (India and China) are already having their own internal currencies and actually they will be against to accept TEL as internal competitor.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:32:17 PM

Telcoin is a very good coin, this is evident in its current performance in the market and in its ICO which was a huge success. The ICO did not last more than three week when it had reached its target
Brat ipoh

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:37:18 PM

according to my Tel coin is a token of surprise,a token that they allocate is fairly large and I suggest if You have the token You better maintain his first because I'm sure the price his market will definitely rise again.
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:42:14 PM

What do you guys think about this token? Any potential to go up based on its  technology and its product.

It has the great fusion between technology and telecom protocol. Etherdelta and Kucoin had already listed this promising coin and some of the "cryptonians" are calling it the next Ripple for the masses. I am not sure of its future but the situation right now is close to the stable with a steady growth. Th price is currently  0.007161( more or less) and it is worth of the investment.

Although it has a perspective because of the functionality don't invest all of your bankrolls because every move in the market is the risky one. Take precautions and invest only the money which you are willing to lose. Even with my slight doubts, I will invest also. May the growth be on our side Wink!
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:05:50 PM

Looks like it have very low trading volume for big perspectives on not very big exchange. Why telecom need their tokens, why just dont take their tech?

Gandalphlegrand

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:11:01 PM

looks promising, the fact that if will be available to every libile operators is a big plus, wait and see
Coink Coink

Merit: 20

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:26:52 AM

I bought 389.000 Telcoins.

Great team, great project, low market cap, low price,

targeting billions of cellphones and smartphones,

soon to be traded on major exchanges, you name it...

almtu

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:53:45 AM

I search for tel coin and found out it is potential coin. Very cheap in the starting is very possible to go up the value. Maybe sooner it will increase.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:07:38 PM

Telcoin is new on the market, but the project seems to be good, so it has all chances to grow in times. Sure it is yet a very cheap alt but its cap is constantly increasing. Here is the alt’s chart: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/telcoin/
derdemo

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

This project have interesting idea, but many countries may not give him a chance, then telcoin distributed a huge number of tokens.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

it's list on kucoin just one or two week only and it's already top 200 coins in coinmarketcap , telcoin just like a baby , I think price is still cheap now , potentials project no need worry and just wait for at least x10 in near future
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: