Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:07:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PAYSURA - International PayReward Coin (IPC)  (Read 17273 times)
CryptoX187

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:22:05 AM

Hello,

i looked at your whitepaper and watched your video. First i want to say: this is on of the best Projects so far in 2018. Great work. Keep it going and good luck  Smiley
And congratulations to your 4.6/5 rating by ICObench.

But i also have some Questions: Huh

1.) Why do you use ERC20 token instead of ERC23 token? The transfer of ERC223 tokens to a contract is a one step process rather than 2 step process (for ERC20), and this means 2 times less gas and no extra blockchain bloating.

2.) Is there any bounty program?

3.) What will be your first Country to start your Business? I read international and global, but where you will do your first steps and why?

Thats my questions so far.
ArturKarri

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:02:24 PM

нaшeл вaш пpoeкт нa пpocтopax интepнeтa, зaинтepecoвaлcя, яpый  yчacтник в бayнти пpoгpaммax, нo y вac нe нaшeл пpизнaкoв бayнти, пeчaльнo(((
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:50:04 PM

Hello,

i looked at your whitepaper and watched your video. First i want to say: this is on of the best Projects so far in 2018. Great work. Keep it going and good luck  Smiley
And congratulations to your 4.6/5 rating by ICObench.

But i also have some Questions: Huh

1.) Why do you use ERC20 token instead of ERC23 token? The transfer of ERC223 tokens to a contract is a one step process rather than 2 step process (for ERC20), and this means 2 times less gas and no extra blockchain bloating.

2.) Is there any bounty program?

3.) What will be your first Country to start your Business? I read international and global, but where you will do your first steps and why?

Thats my questions so far.

Hi CryptoX187,

thanks for your questions and your interest in PAYSURA and the IPC.

1.) In order to choose the right ERC standard our team has considered the most relevant ERC standards, which include ERC20, ERC223, ERC721 and others. Each of them has its pros and cons. The team decided to use the ERC20 standard for several reasons. Currently ERC223 is more like a proposal than a standard and the proposal discussion is still ongoing thereby bringing many risks like security issues, its undecided signature or uncompatibility to other smart contracts. Transfering ERC223 tokens to contracts creates a named function on that contract but since that function's name is currently undecided it is not possible to write such a contract and we would have to wait for the final standard to be defined.

Furthermore it will cause problems for multi-sig wallets and contracts that have not implemented the tokenFallback function which depends on blind token transfers to contracts. The ERC223 has less applications for the token holder due to its lack of compatibility to some current smart contracts (e.g. token exchange contracts).

The main goal of ERC223 is to prevent sending tokens to contracts that do not expect ERC223 tokens and enable token deposit from contracts by creating only one transaction. Lost tokens are most likely stuck in the token contract itself since many token holders accidentally confuse the target address with token contract address. Unlike most others the ERC20 token,  the (IPC token) contract protects the user from this mistake by not accepting ipc tokens from anyone and therefore making the mentioned transactions unsuccesful.
 Additionally the contract will provide the approveAndCall function which makes it possible to enable token exchanges within one transaction instead of two (cost effective).

2.) Our team is considering bounty programs but has not yet decided whether or not and how exactly the PAYSURA bounty program should/ can look like. In the case of a decision pro bounty program PAYSURA will communicate it via Website and all relevant channels.

3.) Due to the blockchain fundamentals scalability (international and global) is given at any time. Nonetheless PAYSURA intends to start in the German e-commerce market at first by expanding to other countries as soon as possible.

We hope that we could answer your questions but feel free to get back to us in case of any further uncertainties.

Kind regards

PAYSURA
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:50:43 PM

Project looks pretty ambitious. Hopefully I don't miss the launch.
Looking forward to testing the new algo for mining.
Good luck devs.
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

@ArturKarri
Haшa кoмaндa paccмaтpивaeт пpoгpaммы бoнycoв, нo пoкa нe peшилa, cтoит или нeт и кaк имeннo дoлжнa выглядeть пpoгpaммa PAYSURA bounty. B cлyчae peшeния pro bounty пpoгpaммa PAYSURA бyдeт pacпpocтpaнять нoвocти чepeз вeб-caйт и вce cooтвeтcтвyющиe кaнaлы.

c yвaжeниeм
PAYSURA
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:35:50 AM

The whole team is curious and excited for the ICO to start. For any questions regarding development, business model or about our team feel free to contact us here on Bitcointalk, via Website, Social Media (Twitter, Facebook etc) or any other channel.

Adalbert_Stifter

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:32:45 PM

Dear Paysura Team,

The ICO starts in less than a month.
I did already registered for the whitelist.
When can we expect more detailed informaton about the process?

many thanks
Adalbert
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:25:16 AM

Dear Paysura Team,

The ICO starts in less than a month.
I did already registered for the whitelist.
When can we expect more detailed informaton about the process?

many thanks
Adalbert

Hello Adalbert,

thanks for your message and ofcourse your interest in our project.

Everybody registered via Whitelist will receive a comprehensive mail one week ahead of the ICO.
This mail will include all information (process, disclaimer etc.) that are necessary to take part in the ICO.

Feel free to ask us any further questions regarding PAYSURA, our ICO etc.

Best Regards

PAYSURA
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:25:47 PM

нaшeл вaш пpoeкт нa пpocтopax интepнeтa, зaинтepecoвaлcя, яpый  yчacтник в бayнти пpoгpaммax, нo y вac нe нaшeл пpизнaкoв бayнти, пeчaльнo(((

Dear Artur,

We just launched our bounty program today.
You can find it here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdiVFiMF53_shCZsJjzNNRPL_ws0kaOMo1uqykl-ck6J75b-w/viewform

It is limited to 500.000 IPC. First come first serve.

Best regards
Paysura
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

Airdrop registration available online via google under the following link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdiVFiMF53_shCZsJjzNNRPL_ws0kaOMo1uqykl-ck6J75b-w/viewform
Glundung

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

The whole team is curious and excited for the ICO to start. For any questions regarding development, business model or about our team feel free to contact us here on Bitcointalk, via Website, Social Media (Twitter, Facebook etc) or any other channel.

This one really interesting to wait.
So, will you also open for pre-ICO?
And also I'm wondering if there will also some bounty campaign available?

PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

This one really interesting to wait.
So, will you also open for pre-ICO?
And also I'm wondering if there will also some bounty campaign available?

Hello Glundung,

thanks for your message!

In terms of Pre-ICO you can register for the ICOs first bonus round via our whitelist which means a 35% discount.
You can find our Whitelist Registration right on top of our official website:
https://paysura.com/

At this point we do not offer a bounty progam yet. As soon as this changes we will definitely keep you and the community posted!

What we currently offer is an airdrop campaign for telegram/twitter/instagram/facebook.
If you are interested you can find the airdrop online registration via the following google link:

If you have any further questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

PAYSURA
Sohelrana1122

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:08:19 AM

now I understand about this coin.
I am very excited about this coin.
hope this coin will bw success in future.
here many information about this coin.
thanks for info
stableearning

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

unique project i ever see
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:35:33 AM

now I understand about this coin.
I am very excited about this coin.
hope this coin will bw success in future.
here many information about this coin.
thanks for info

Hello Sohelrana,

you are welcome.

If you have any questions or the need of more information feel free to contact us at any time!

Best Regards

PAYSURA
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

unique project i ever see

Thank you.

We are working hard to get our idea out to the world and to create the reward system.

Best Regards

PAYSURA
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

Hello PAYSURA and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink

Thank you Skattio!
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

ERC20 Security Report

Hello Community,

please check out the PAYSURA ERC20 Security Report and find out how the IPC is protected from major attack scenarios.

Access the report via https://paysura.com/
or direct link:
https://paysura.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Whitepaper_pt2_IPC-Report.pdf

Adalbert_Stifter

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:40:04 PM

ERC20 Security Report

Hello Community,

please check out the PAYSURA ERC20 Security Report and find out how the IPC is protected from major attack scenarios.

or direct link:

Is this a final document or is it still work in progress and further scenarios will be added?

thanks
Adalbert
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:44:02 AM

ERC20 Security Report

Hello Community,

or direct link:

Is this a final document or is it still work in progress and further scenarios will be added?

thanks
Adalbert

Hi Adalbert,

for now this a final document covering two major attack scenarios as well as the token loss.

At the moment our developers are extremely busy preparing everything for the ICO ahead of us.
This means that you can definitely expect more reports to come in the future.

I still hope that you enjoyed reading the report and that you got something out of it!?

Best Regards

PAYSURA
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: