Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PAYSURA - International PayReward Coin (IPC)  (Read 17273 times)
Katanabeat

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:42:25 PM

Hey Guys,
can somebody explane me the if PAYSURA just will do Reward or do they have some other plans for the Future after the ICO?
The concept of this ICO is really exciting and i want to know more about it!  Smiley

Hi Katanabeat,

PAYSURA intends to establish an innovative reward system that uses the advantages of the (Ethereum) Blockchain.
Moreover we are planning to develop our own blockchain that will sepcifically focus on the needs of merchants and their customers in terms of a reward system.

Our ICO will help us to receive the necessary funds in order to create our system.

For any further questions feel free to contact us at any time.

Additionally you can take a look at our website under www.paysura.com

Best

PAYSURA

Alright thanks for the quick answer Smiley
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:22:13 PM

How do you want to be rewarded? Huh Grin

One approach to reward customers is to enable geo-localization through the PAYSURA app and reward end-customers not only for buying a product but also for visiting a specific merchant/ shop.

This means a shop visit shall reward end-customers in multiple ways:

•enter a shop and get rewarded just for visiting a shop
      •buy a product and be rewarded again

Best

PAYSURA

PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:25:04 PM

Hey Guys,
can somebody explane me the if PAYSURA just will do Reward or do they have some other plans for the Future after the ICO?
The concept of this ICO is really exciting and i want to know more about it!  Smiley

Hi Katanabeat,

PAYSURA intends to establish an innovative reward system that uses the advantages of the (Ethereum) Blockchain.
Moreover we are planning to develop our own blockchain that will sepcifically focus on the needs of merchants and their customers in terms of a reward system.

Our ICO will help us to receive the necessary funds in order to create our system.

Best

PAYSURA

You are welcome,

please note that the PAYSURA chat via our official website is also always an option to get quick answers from our team.
Just reach out to us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best

PAYSURA
Jack.Doe333

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:29:26 PM

How we will be sure in the luck of trust?
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:35:19 PM

How we will be sure in the luck of trust?

Hello Jack.Doe333,

conventional loyalty systems lack in trust as customer data is often sold, shared or used without a customers knowledge and approval.
PAYSURA is aware of this problem willing to provide a solution:

• minimum amount of personal data needed to register
  • data usage is strictly limited and connected to the customers consent

Best regards

PAYSURA
haskellCoder42

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:02:51 AM

Hello Community,

the first steps in the direction of a PAYSURA own blockchain have already been made Grin.
Stay tuned for more!

A blockchain that is specialized on loyalty and reward

http://tinyimg.io/i/lgWUK2S.PNG

SInce u have mined some blocks it means it's already developed? Or is ur dev team still developing?

I think you're the only reward based project with focus on an own blockchain, I hope it was a good decision to invest in ur reward project and not others like bitrewards or any other which depends on ethereum txcosts.
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:26:03 AM

Hello Community,

the first steps in the direction of a PAYSURA own blockchain have already been made Grin.
Stay tuned for more!

SInce u have mined some blocks it means it's already developed? Or is ur dev team still developing?

I think you're the only reward based project with focus on an own blockchain, I hope it was a good decision to invest in ur reward project and not others like bitrewards or any other which depends on ethereum txcosts.

Hello haskellCoder42,

our development team is still developing and it will definitely take several months and lots of further adjustments before our own blockchain can go live.

To this date the IPC is still a ERC20 token on the Ethereum Blockchain and although the IPC covers security aspects that most others dont the current technology base doesnt differ to similar project such as bitrewards. What is special about us is that in comparison to bitrewards etc our project offers a more reward oriented and specified blockchain future. This will allow us to offer a blockchain that perfectly fits the needs of a reward system and the processes within. Moreover an own blockchain will help us to increase our degree of flexibility regarding further features and adjustment that might be beneficiary but not possible through the Ethereum Blockchain.

Best regards

PAYSURA
haskellCoder42

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

Hello Community,

Stay tuned for more!

http://tinyimg.io/i/lgWUK2S.PNG

Hello haskellCoder42,

our development team is still developing and it will definitely take several months and lots of further adjustments before our own blockchain can go live.

To this date the IPC is still a ERC20 token on the Ethereum Blockchain and although the IPC covers security aspects that most others dont the current technology base doesnt differ to similar project such as bitrewards. What is special about us is that in comparison to bitrewards etc our project offers a more reward oriented and specified blockchain future. This will allow us to offer a blockchain that perfectly fits the needs of a reward system and the processes within. Moreover an own blockchain will help us to increase our degree of flexibility regarding further features and adjustment that might be beneficiary but not possible through the Ethereum Blockchain.

Best regards

PAYSURA

Ok thanks for the answer. Will ur team grow after the ICO? And if so do you still need some developers? I'd be very interested in joining this project as active team member since I also have some experience in programming.
Katanabeat

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:04:31 PM

Hey Guys,
The concept of this ICO is really exciting and i want to know more about it!  Smiley

Hi Katanabeat,

Best

PAYSURA

You are welcome,

please note that the PAYSURA chat via our official website is also always an option to get quick answers from our team.

http://tinyimg.io/i/BuKhwSe.JPG

Best

PAYSURA
Wow not every ICO have an Chat to answer questions. But i prefer to ask my questions here.  Grin
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:06:38 PM

Hello Community,

Stay tuned for more!

Hello haskellCoder42,

Best regards

PAYSURA

Ok thanks for the answer. Will ur team grow after the ICO? And if so do you still need some developers? I'd be very interested in joining this project as active team member since I also have some experience in programming.

Hello,

you re welcome.

We are always looking for further support and expertise. Feel free to send us a mail to contact@paysura.com with your profile and additional information about you and your experience and we will definitely get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards

PAYSURA
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

Hey Guys,

Hi Katanabeat,

Best

PAYSURA

You are welcome,

Best

PAYSURA
Wow not every ICO have an Chat to answer questions. But i prefer to ask my questions here.  Grin

Hello Katanabeat,

yes Cheesy and ofcourse you can ask your questions wherever its best for you!

Best

PAYSURA
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:11:22 PM

Hey Guys,

Hi Katanabeat,

Best

PAYSURA

You are welcome,

Best

PAYSURA
In a chat you will be more quickly answered.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Adalbert_Stifter

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:41:48 PM

Are there any other features you see in an own Blockchain despite faster transaction time and no cost of gas? Will you include any other features or anything?
blockchainIsDemocracy

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

Can you give a short overview about ur total supply distribution and how much will be distributed in the crowdsale
haskellCoder42

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

Can you give a short overview about ur total supply distribution and how much will be distributed in the crowdsale

They have shown it in their Announcement text , you have to scroll down a little bit
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:17:18 AM

Are there any other features you see in an own Blockchain despite faster transaction time and no cost of gas? Will you include any other features or anything?

Hello Adalbert,

although the key characteristics will be low transaction costs and high transaction speed there are more specific features intended.
One is definitely the fact that every major merchant using the PAYSURA reward/ loyalty system shall be able to easily customize its own program on top of the PAYSURA blockchain. This means that our system adapts to the merchants needs.

Best

PAYSURA
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

Hello blockchainIsDemocracy,

yes ofcourse, as stated on our website the supply and distribution is like this:

For more info please feel free to contact us at any time.

Best

PAYSURA
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:23:10 AM

Hey Guys,

Hi Katanabeat,

Best

PAYSURA

You are welcome,

Best

PAYSURA
In a chat you will be more quickly answered.

Yes, that absolutely right  Grin!

Best

PAYSURA
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:30:43 AM

Tell me about your project in a nutshell
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:07:06 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 07:24:57 PM by PAYSURA

Tell me about your project in a nutshell

Hello idioma1,

we are intending to provide a blockchain based loyalty/reward system starting in germany with the bigger goal to introduce our own blockchain specifially designed for loyalty program requirements such as transaction speed, low transaction costs and a customizable add on that allows every major merchant to design its reward program individually. Until our own blockchain can go live PAYSURA works on the Ethereum Blockchain.

The main component of our system that will be offered as a service is the IPC (InternationalPayReward Coin). At the moment we are running our ICO which will end April 2nd (participation only via our official website https://paysura.com/ )

Feel free to ask further questions!

Best regards

PAYSURA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: