Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:05:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Miners profit monitoring/projection tools  (Read 223 times)
GitPushForce (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:31:31 PM

Hi o/

I am interested in a tool/site/app for my miners that allows me to:
1. Monitor current profit/time
2. Project earnings (EG: btc|$/day)

As of now, I am mining in ahashpool. So the tool should speak its API (http://www.ahashpool.com/api/)
I am tempted to store performance data in a time series database and build a dashboard on top of it (grafana...). But since I only have 1 miner at the time, it might a bit of an overkill.

Also, I am sure that this is a very immediate need anyone mining should have, so.. what can you guys suggest?

Thanks Smiley
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:11:28 PM

Hi o/

As of now, I am mining in ahashpool. So the tool should speak its API (http://www.ahashpool.com/api/)
I am tempted to store performance data in a time series database and build a dashboard on top of it (grafana...). But since I only have 1 miner at the time, it might a bit of an overkill.

Also, I am sure that this is a very immediate need anyone mining should have, so.. what can you guys suggest?

Thanks Smiley

Awesome Miner can give you daily, monthly projections from ahashpool, nicehash, miningpoolhub, zpool, hashrefinery, or your own custom group of pools for individual coins (or services).  It can even profit-switch for you on those services.
.F.

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:36:00 PM

Hi o/

Thanks Smiley

Awesome Miner can give you daily, monthly projections from ahashpool, nicehash, miningpoolhub, zpool, hashrefinery, or your own custom group of pools for individual coins (or services).  It can even profit-switch for you on those services.

If you have a Antminer L3+, can you use it for ahashpool? I'm trying to figure out how you connect the miner to the pool.

Awesome Miner looks like a great piece of software but I have a Mac. I'm thinking of setting it up on my home Windows desktop....
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:38:39 PM

Hi o/

Thanks Smiley

Awesome Miner can give you daily, monthly projections from ahashpool, nicehash, miningpoolhub, zpool, hashrefinery, or your own custom group of pools for individual coins (or services).  It can even profit-switch for you on those services.

If you have a Antminer L3+, can you use it for ahashpool? I'm trying to figure out how you connect the miner to the pool.

Awesome Miner looks like a great piece of software but I have a Mac. I'm thinking of setting it up on my home Windows desktop....

You'll be able to use your L3+ on Ahashpool.

If you're mining Scrypt, you just take this: stratum+tcp://<ALGO>.mine.ahashpool.com:<PORT>
and change it to this: stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.ahashpool.com:3433

For username, input your BTC address and for password anything works. I assume you know how to apply these settings already.

If you're using any other algos on Ahash in the future just take the abbreviations under Pool Status and the corresponding port next to it and you'll be set.
.F.

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:45:31 PM

Hi o/

Thanks Smiley

Awesome Miner can give you daily, monthly projections from ahashpool, nicehash, miningpoolhub, zpool, hashrefinery, or your own custom group of pools for individual coins (or services).  It can even profit-switch for you on those services.

If you're mining Scrypt, you just take this: stratum+tcp://<ALGO>.mine.ahashpool.com:<PORT>

For username, input your BTC address and for password anything works. I assume you know how to apply these settings already.

If you're using any other algos on Ahash in the future just take the abbreviations under Pool Status and the corresponding port next to it and you'll be set.

That's simple enough...thank you! And just to confirm, the algo switches between the most profitable Script coins for you...you don't have to go in and adjust it, right? Set it and forget it kind of deal?
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:49:00 PM

That's simple enough...thank you! And just to confirm, the algo switches between the most profitable Script coins for you...you don't have to go in and adjust it, right? Set it and forget it kind of deal?

Yep, Ahash is auto-switching and you won't have to do anything besides initially put the miner hashing to that stratum address. I'd check in to the pool every now and then though to see if anything comes up like maintenance or a stratum server/address change. Also, make sure to set a backup pool or two as a failover in case the pool undergoes maintence so you're making the most possible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: