Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YoBit not responding to emails.  (Read 130 times)
hiperson1234 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

I've emailed YoBit over 3 weeks ago now, and they've yet to respond to my initial email.

I asked to delete my account since I didn't have any use for this exchange; I've got other exchanges that I'd rather use.

Is there anyway to delete a YoBit account without contacting support?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moe68

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:38:50 PM

I have the same issue but they are not the only ones
hadi07

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:53:33 PM

Yobit is a very low level of exchange and invalidity. On this site, various coins are disabled for withdrawals and it is unknown what their purpose is to do.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:10:40 PM
Merited by bozo333 (1)

I've emailed YoBit over 3 weeks ago now, and they've yet to respond to my initial email.

I asked to delete my account since I didn't have any use for this exchange; I've got other exchanges that I'd rather use.

It is not possible directly from the any options in your account. If you have written the e-mail states deleting the account after some weeks they will send the e-mail reply to unsubcribe with the link shown in that itself. But unfortunately many people complaints they are help us.

However, you can create the support ticket on the link below I have given. It will reach to customer support directly.
https://www.yobit.net/en/contacts/

Fill the form and create the ticket for you.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:39:19 PM

Why would bother yourself into this issue? since you can simply just leave it there since you don't use it anymore then just let them to delete it because of inactivity. As long theres no funds inside of those accounts then it should be fine and don't make this a problem because it isn't really a problem at all. There no need to delete if you aren't using it after all. Don't expect that yobit will really fast on responding on your email because this is the most common issue of yobit exchange which they do really have worst support ever.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:57:01 AM

this isn't the first time , it usually takes them 1 week to reply an mail
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:59:39 AM

Support replies everywhere are utterly slow.
Why do you want to delete your account in the first place rather than leaving the exchange for good and just joining up another exchange?

What will deleting the account acheive ?
smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:26:50 AM

Yobit is poor in the community management, there are improving there help support. hopefully in future it will be better.........

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:01:38 PM

Today I have the same condition as you. no email. I am very upset with the support of the yobit. Too slow in support
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

This is a very easy problem, if you do not use yobit account, just leave it alone and you will not lose if there is no balance in the account.
You may feel annoyed from yobit newsletter, but you do not have to be confused, simply unsubcribe or block the sender's email.
So what you do you are just wasting your time and like a fool who scared the sky will fall.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:38:14 AM

I wonder on why it bothers you to have a yobit account? I thought this thread is all about another cancer problem of yobit about withdrawal / deposit thing.

But you shouldn't bother yourself if you are thinking not to use your account there anymore. Just don't use them at all and forget that you have an account there.

Another thing that your account is also 3 weeks old so what's the important thing if your account gets deleted?

Ignore and don't use them, simple as abc.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: